I am planning a two week trip to Turkey and Switzerland from October 25th. is this a good time to visit these two countries ?
This is our first time in Europe. Are these two countries a good combination and are 15 days enough to visit them ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 2 http://healthonlinereviews.com/parisian-glow/
- 3 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 4 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 5 Prague itinerary advice
- 6 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 7 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 8 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 9 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 10 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 11 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 12 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 13 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 14 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 15 Self drive tour companies
- 16 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 17 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 18 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 19 Italian lakes
- 20 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 21 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 22 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 23 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 24 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 25 10 day Italy