Hey guys! My sister and I are planning on visiting Turkey and Greece in 11 days (including flight days) . We would like to go to Istanbul for 4 days and then to Athens for a day and then Santorini for 3 days. I am having doubts now about not spending enough time each place. Do you think it's doable? We will be flying from NY. Do you think we should just stick to Turkey and explore more cities and leave Greece for another trip? Thanks in advance!
Turkey and Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 2 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 3 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 4 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 5 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 6 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 7 Dordogne lodging
- 8 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 9 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 10 Rocamaxour
- 11 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 12 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 13 Dordogne markets
- 14 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 15 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 16 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 17 Greece ( 8 Nights)
- 18 northern Portugal
- 19 Is this realistic... advice?
- 20 Potential trip - Balkans
- 21 Making reservations in Italy
- 22 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 23 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 24 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 25 GPS with rental car in Europe