Hey guys! My sister and I are planning on visiting Turkey and Greece in 11 days (including flight days) . We would like to go to Istanbul for 4 days and then to Athens for a day and then Santorini for 3 days. I am having doubts now about not spending enough time each place. Do you think it's doable? We will be flying from NY. Do you think we should just stick to Turkey and explore more cities and leave Greece for another trip? Thanks in advance!
Turkey and Greece
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 2 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 3 Family European winter holiday
- 4 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 5 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 6 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 7 To Paris and Provence in June
- 8 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 9 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 10 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 11 Euro Train
- 12 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 13 Travel by train or bus
- 14 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 15 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 16 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 17 Traveling within Italy
- 18 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 19 Florence in October
- 20 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 21 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 22 London at Easter
- 23 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 24 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 25 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal