My daughter and i are going to Turkey in March 2013. I was wondering if I could get any recommendations on putting an itenary together. We will be there 5-6 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal Transportation
- 2 Itinerary Cote d'azur from Nice
- 3 Toledo or Segovia
- 4 Greece after the Vote
- 5 I hope my worry-wart sister doesn't see this!
- 6 France: "Fines Herbes" Include Dandelions?
- 7 Need to purchase British currency from US
- 8 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 9 Help with Honeymoon trip Italy
- 10 Greek Islands for Older Couple
- 11 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 12 Italy sim card for 16 days
- 13 First Europe Trip... To cram or not to cram?
- 14 Kerouac - please say the weather will clear up in Paris
- 15 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 16 I have one extra day in my FIRST TIME EUROPE trip, where should I spend it?
- 17 Tour Guides or Tour Companies in Prague and Hotels
- 18 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 19 Afternoon Tea Ideas
- 20 8 days in Ireland. Dublin to Shannon.
- 21 Help, no email from Trenitalia with PNR number!
- 22 Pickpocketing in Europe
- 23 2 Week European Itinerary
- 24 Visiting Eastern Europe - planes, trains, and stamps?
- 25 2 Days in Rome