A friend and I want to travel to Turkey or Italy from Sep 22 to Oct 1
We are leaving from California.
I am overwhelm with my travel books and will like to get some ideas.
We enjoy car trips (last year we drove in the south of Spain and was amazing).
Turkey: I love to visit beaches so I was thinking Istanbul for a few days and then to the coast. (Mediterranean or the Aegean..?)
Italy: I was thinking flying into Milan drive down to Cinque Terre then Tuscany then hit Rome...is that a lot?
Also, the other idea was to do Amalfi Coast -looks so beautiful but I heard can be busy for drivers.
I have read other blogs and you all are amazing at giving advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Low Cost Holidays Package
- 2 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 3 Alitala
- 4 Which Hotel in Rome
- 5 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 6 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 7 First Solo Adventure
- 8 Trains in Italy
- 9 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 10 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 11 Are you interested in visiting Iceland or you already have?
- 12 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 13 Georgia in 4 days
- 14 Where should I go with my family?
- 15 First Solo Adventure
- 16 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 17 PARIS
- 18 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 19 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 20 Crete Holiday
- 21 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 22 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 23 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 24 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 25 Where??-2 night trip from London