A friend and I want to travel to Turkey or Italy from Sep 22 to Oct 1
We are leaving from California.
I am overwhelm with my travel books and will like to get some ideas.
We enjoy car trips (last year we drove in the south of Spain and was amazing).
Turkey: I love to visit beaches so I was thinking Istanbul for a few days and then to the coast. (Mediterranean or the Aegean..?)
Italy: I was thinking flying into Milan drive down to Cinque Terre then Tuscany then hit Rome...is that a lot?
Also, the other idea was to do Amalfi Coast -looks so beautiful but I heard can be busy for drivers.
I have read other blogs and you all are amazing at giving advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bernina Express mid-March
- 2 Ireland travel passport question
- 3 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 4 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 5 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 6 4 days itinerary for France
- 7 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 8 where to stay in London?
- 9 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 10 Juangfrau / mt
- 11 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 12 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 13 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 14 Switzerland
- 15 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 16 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 17 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 18 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 19 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 20 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 21 Questions about Polish sights
- 22 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 23 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 24 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 25 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato