A friend and I want to travel to Turkey or Italy from Sep 22 to Oct 1
We are leaving from California.
I am overwhelm with my travel books and will like to get some ideas.
We enjoy car trips (last year we drove in the south of Spain and was amazing).
Turkey: I love to visit beaches so I was thinking Istanbul for a few days and then to the coast. (Mediterranean or the Aegean..?)
Italy: I was thinking flying into Milan drive down to Cinque Terre then Tuscany then hit Rome...is that a lot?
Also, the other idea was to do Amalfi Coast -looks so beautiful but I heard can be busy for drivers.
I have read other blogs and you all are amazing at giving advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 2 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 3 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 4 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 5 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 6 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 7 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 8 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 9 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 10 3 nights in Madrid
- 11 Help with Ireland Trip
- 12 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 13 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 14 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 15 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 16 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 17 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 18 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 19 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 20 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 21 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 22 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 23 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 24 Iceland trip report!
- 25 Swimming in Lake Bled?