I am planning a vacation with my wife and two daughter (9 & 14) in the first week of May 12. We are planning to go on a self drive for 10 days starting from Antalya and finishing at Izmir (Not staying the night at Antalya or Izmir). We have been recomended two itenaries, though they both are quite similar except for two places but would appreciate if someone could recomend the right one.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train tickets in Italy?
- 2 14 nights france and Italy with kids - Help fine tuning the itinerary
- 3 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 4 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 5 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 6 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 7 London Restaurants
- 8 Corsica
- 9 17 days in England
- 10 VENICE
- 11 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 12 London best location
- 13 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 14 Transportation Tips/Advice for Spain (itinerary included)
- 15 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 16 An Introduction to French Wines...
- 17 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 18 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 19 Scandinavian itinerary sanity check
- 20 travel around Spain
- 21 Train up the Jungfrau
- 22 credit and debit cards
- 23 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 24 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 25 Driving (hire car) in London…