I am planning a vacation with my wife and two daughter (9 & 14) in the first week of May 12. We are planning to go on a self drive for 10 days starting from Antalya and finishing at Izmir (Not staying the night at Antalya or Izmir). We have been recomended two itenaries, though they both are quite similar except for two places but would appreciate if someone could recomend the right one.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 2 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 3 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 4 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 5 Travel by car from Venice to Croatia
- 6 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 7 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 8 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 9 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 10 Prague - ATMs and Cash
- 11 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 12 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 13 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 14 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 15 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 16 "Never Mind"
- 17 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 18 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 19 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 20 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 21 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 22 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 23 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 24 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 25 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit