I am planning a vacation with my wife and two daughter (9 & 14) in the first week of May 12. We are planning to go on a self drive for 10 days starting from Antalya and finishing at Izmir (Not staying the night at Antalya or Izmir). We have been recomended two itenaries, though they both are quite similar except for two places but would appreciate if someone could recomend the right one.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 2 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 3 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 4 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 5 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 6 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 7 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 8 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 9 Hotel Booking Discount!
- 10 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 11 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 12 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 13 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 14 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 15 Scotland itinerary advice
- 16 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 17 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 18 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?
- 19 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 20 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 21 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 22 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 23 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 24 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 25 Fabric Shops in Paris