I am planning a vacation with my wife and two daughter (9 & 14) in the first week of May 12. We are planning to go on a self drive for 10 days starting from Antalya and finishing at Izmir (Not staying the night at Antalya or Izmir). We have been recomended two itenaries, though they both are quite similar except for two places but would appreciate if someone could recomend the right one.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 2 Help required with Itinerary
- 3 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 4 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 5 Spain in December
- 6 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 7 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 8 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 9 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 10 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 11 Skye to Edinburgh
- 12 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 13 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 14 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 15 Greek Islands (small)
- 16 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 17 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 18 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 19 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 20 UK Visa Help
- 21 K-Day
- 22 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 23 Sundays in Puglia
- 24 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 25 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?