We have reduced our choice of apartments for a 3-night stay in September to 2 contenders.
Is it better to stay in San Salvario near Porta Nueva or closer to the Parco Archeologico/Porta Palatina? We are in our early 40s and looking for good enotecas, cafes, markets and generally a relaxed and interesting neighbourhood...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 2 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 3 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 4 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 5 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 6 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 7 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 8 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 9 Maximizing Norway time
- 10 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 11 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 12 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 13 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 14 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 15 Hiking in Switzerland
- 16 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 17 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 18 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 19 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 20 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 21 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 22 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 23 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 24 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 25 CASH OR CARD?