We are heading to Amsterdam April 24, 2012... and I have been trying to find info on the tulips and if they are in bloom yet.... it seems, watching their weather that it has been a cool wet spring and was not sure if the tulips would be in bloom yet.... and if so are they just beginning or are they near peak???? Any inputs would be appericated...
Tulips in Holland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 2 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 3 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 4 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 5 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 6 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 7 Portugal Trip
- 8 Looking for help on itinerary for trip to Croatia+
- 9 5 Observations About Paris
- 10 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 11 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 12 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 13 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 14 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 15 Southern Spain
- 16 Itinerary for Greece in 9 Days -in June
- 17 Short notice for input needed for Munich, Vienna, Prague and Berlin
- 18 driving in france with kids
- 19 Is my plan ok
- 20 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 21 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 22 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 23 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 24 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 25 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days