We are heading to Amsterdam April 24, 2012... and I have been trying to find info on the tulips and if they are in bloom yet.... it seems, watching their weather that it has been a cool wet spring and was not sure if the tulips would be in bloom yet.... and if so are they just beginning or are they near peak???? Any inputs would be appericated...
Tulips in Holland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 2 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 3 Toulouse and beyond -
- 4 A drive in Europe
- 5 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 6 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 7 Location of hotel in Rome
- 8 Sicily Suggetions
- 9 London hotel
- 10 Paris in April?
- 11 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?
- 12 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 13 GIRONA Spain - 1 day
- 14 Reims for a day
- 15 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 16 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 17 car rental companies Italy
- 18 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 19 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 20 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 21 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 22 What are the best places to see in England
- 23 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 24 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 25 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help