We are heading to Amsterdam April 24, 2012... and I have been trying to find info on the tulips and if they are in bloom yet.... it seems, watching their weather that it has been a cool wet spring and was not sure if the tulips would be in bloom yet.... and if so are they just beginning or are they near peak???? Any inputs would be appericated...
Tulips in Holland
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Italian Lakes gardens
- 2 Greek islands from Turkey
- 3 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 4 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 5 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 6 Chambermaid tipping
- 7 TGV and Provence questions
- 8 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 9 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 10 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 11 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 12 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 13 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 14 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 15 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 16 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 17 Madrid to Sevilla
- 18 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 19 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 20 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 21 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 22 First time traveler to Ireland
- 23 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 24 Euro Train
- 25 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg