We are heading to Amsterdam April 24, 2012... and I have been trying to find info on the tulips and if they are in bloom yet.... it seems, watching their weather that it has been a cool wet spring and was not sure if the tulips would be in bloom yet.... and if so are they just beginning or are they near peak???? Any inputs would be appericated...
Tulips in Holland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England and Scotland
- 2 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 3 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 4 Dublin to Armagh?
- 5 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 6 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 7 Gite and/or agritourism
- 8 Apartment for family trip to London
- 9 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 10 Prebook B&Bs
- 11 Switzerland
- 12 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 13 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 14 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 15 Trains in Italy
- 16 20 days in Germany
- 17 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 18 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 19 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 20 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 21 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 22 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 23 Athens/Istanbul March
- 24 French open
- 25 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?