I am planning a trip in May, 2016, and one of my travel dreams is to see the tulips in season in Holland. I would love to visit Keukenhof, the seasonal tulip garden, but am worried that the timing will not be best.
Do any of you have experience visiting during tulip season? I would arrive in Amsterdam around the second or third week of May, 2016. Will this visit satisfy my dream of seeing the tulips??
Thank you for any advice you have!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 mountain views near London
- 2 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 3 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 4 Italy in 11 Days
- 5 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 6 dinner jackets
- 7 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 8 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 9 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 10 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 11 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 12 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 13 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 14 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 15 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 16 Saas Fee Cycling (and bike Rental)
- 17 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 18 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 19 Things to do in Montpellier
- 20 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 21 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 22 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 23 3 week trip with children
- 24 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 25 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings