I am planning a trip in May, 2016, and one of my travel dreams is to see the tulips in season in Holland. I would love to visit Keukenhof, the seasonal tulip garden, but am worried that the timing will not be best.
Do any of you have experience visiting during tulip season? I would arrive in Amsterdam around the second or third week of May, 2016. Will this visit satisfy my dream of seeing the tulips??
Thank you for any advice you have!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reset Password: Tec*h sUPp0rt Yahoo CONTACT 1:800:540:6830 Yahoo *Fixed
- 2 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 3 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 4 Florence or Genoa airport - Flying from Barcelona to get to Cinque Terre?
- 5 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 6 Help me make this possible!
- 7 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 8 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 9 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 10 Car Rental
- 11 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 12 First visit to London
- 13 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 14 Awful experience with Ace Car Rental Iceland
- 15 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 16 Balkans
- 17 My first trip to Crete
- 18 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 19 Ireland Trip
- 20 London is it worth it?
- 21 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 22 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 23 Final advice (I think) Restaurants!
- 24 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 25 Any itinerary hints for Prague