I am planning a trip in May, 2016, and one of my travel dreams is to see the tulips in season in Holland. I would love to visit Keukenhof, the seasonal tulip garden, but am worried that the timing will not be best.
Do any of you have experience visiting during tulip season? I would arrive in Amsterdam around the second or third week of May, 2016. Will this visit satisfy my dream of seeing the tulips??
Thank you for any advice you have!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 2 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 3 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 4 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 5 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 6 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 7 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 8 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 9 barcelona neighborhood
- 10 Regarding Residence Permit
- 11 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 12 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 13 Tracking the Weather
- 14 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 15 Les Invalides Night Show
- 16 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 17 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 18 Which Day?
- 19 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 20 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 21 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 22 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 23 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 24 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 25 Good mobile plan for traveller