Can any of you comment on what sort of neighborhood one would find in Tuffnell Park, in N7, especially around St. George's Avenue? This is west of Islington and between Holloway and North Holloway. Is it the sort of place you'd be willing to use as a base for a London vacation, despite its distance from the city center, if the rate were right? I'm interested in anything you can tell me that I can't learn from online maps! Thanks.
Tufnell Park, London?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Istanbul Itinerary
- 2 American electrical gadgets
- 3 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 4 Honeymoon in Sicily
- 5 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 6 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 7 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 8 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 9 Madrid airport at night - how to pass the time
- 10 What to wear
- 11 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 12 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 13 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 14 London neighborhood suggestions
- 15 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 16 Matisse at Tate
- 17 Best mobile operator/plan for Czech Republic + adjacent countries?
- 18 Paris 14th - Hotel Chaplain Rive Gauche, Hotel du Lion, Hotel Sophie Germain, Hotel le Nouvel Orleans
- 19 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 20 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 21 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 22 Ireland Southwest
- 23 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 24 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 25 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice