Years ago, I have passed by a tube/metro station with a garden enclosed with huge glass windows. I think it is somewhere in Europe(I am almost sure not in Asia/America),does anyone know where it is?
Tube/Metro station with a garden, where is it?
- 1 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
- 2 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 3 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 4 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 5 Barcelona day trips
- 6 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 7 Montepulciano faves
- 8 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE
- 9 Three nights in London, two nights somewhere else, help?
- 10 Cuenca or Toledo
- 11 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 12 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 13 Cinque Terre or More Tuscan Villages?
- 14 Paris trip report
- 15 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 16 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 17 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 18 Trains in Italy
- 19 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 20 Scotland. Cawdor Castle , Inverness
- 21 I Need To Vent!
- 22 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 23 Planning a honeymoon in Spain - most romantic areas??
- 24 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 25 Where can we go from Genoa for three days