I'm looking to book flights from Dublin to Gatwick and back. I've never used RyanAir, and their fee structure is perplexing. I understand you have to pay a little here, a little there, for everything. (I know they charge for checked bags and assigned seats, for instance.)
Is a single overhead carry-on and under-seat small item free?
Is there anything else I have to be aware ("beware") of?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 2 Spain in July
- 3 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 4 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 7 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 8 Meteora for older folk
- 9 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 10 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 11 Train help for Prague
- 12 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 13 Athens
- 14 We're here!
- 15 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 16 Petrol in Greece
- 17 Germany train help!
- 18 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 19 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 20 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 21 Budapest & Prague
- 22 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 23 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 24 Paris day trips August
- 25 Milan to Switzerland for skiing