Hi there! I studied in Rome last year and I miss it oh so much. One of my favorite things to eat there was the canned tuna with olive oil and this particular brand of potato chips. I've been searching all over the internet to find the brand names hoping to find a place to buy these items online or somewhere around me. The canned tuna brand had a pink or orange color with blue and yellow lettering and the potato chips were in a red bag and I remember seeing yellow lettering on it. They were the best potato chips I have ever had and I'm hoping to relive at least some of my memories from living there, so I'd appreciate any help!
Trying to find food items from Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 2 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 3 Southern Spain
- 4 All Set To Go!!
- 5 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 6 Which european city?
- 7 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 8 Italy Countryside
- 9 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 10 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 11 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 12 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 13 Scotland November 2015
- 14 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 15 Germany in December 2015
- 16 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 17 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 18 Vegan in Germany?
- 19 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 20 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 21 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 22 biking tours in Italy?
- 23 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 24 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 25 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?