I have been having trouble posting a new message and sometimes replying. The site does not seem to want to load. I am using a PC and we have a pop-up stopper enabled. Here is what I have figured out: hold down the ctrl key while you click on post and the site will work. Don't ask me why because I am not a computer geek, but this works for me. By the way, i never had this problem before this new registration and configuration.
Try this if you are having trouble posting
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 2 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 3 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 4 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 5 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 6 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 7 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 8 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 9 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 10 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 11 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 12 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 13 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 14 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 15 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 16 Italy
- 17 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 18 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 19 Domus Aurea (Rome) -- still closed?
- 20 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 21 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 22 Positano, Italy
- 23 Nice Video about Poland
- 24 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 25 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience