I have been having trouble posting a new message and sometimes replying. The site does not seem to want to load. I am using a PC and we have a pop-up stopper enabled. Here is what I have figured out: hold down the ctrl key while you click on post and the site will work. Don't ask me why because I am not a computer geek, but this works for me. By the way, i never had this problem before this new registration and configuration.
Try this if you are having trouble posting
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon - skiing in Switzerland and Austria
- 2 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 3 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 4 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 5 Possible Italy and Paris Itinerary - any thoughts?
- 6 Liverpool to London
- 7 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 8 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 9 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 10 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 11 Better to rent a car in Venice or Padua?
- 12 DVD players in France
- 13 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 14 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 15 Greek Pelion....Homebase? Nice Accommodation?
- 16 Train from Sarlat
- 17 Trains
- 18 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 19 Naples vs Sorrento
- 20 Cinque Terre trails
- 21 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France
- 22 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 23 Paris Bastille Day
- 24 ATM cards in Spain - need chip or not?
- 25 Oh no more disruption planned for Spanish airports 2015