I have been having trouble posting a new message and sometimes replying. The site does not seem to want to load. I am using a PC and we have a pop-up stopper enabled. Here is what I have figured out: hold down the ctrl key while you click on post and the site will work. Don't ask me why because I am not a computer geek, but this works for me. By the way, i never had this problem before this new registration and configuration.
Try this if you are having trouble posting
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is this realistic... advice?
- 2 Michelin, Fodors, Rough Guide, or ???-What's your favorite travel guide?
- 3 Pleased help! Does Venice have a ZTL?
- 4 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 5 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 6 Spontaneous trip to Eastern Europe
- 7 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 8 Pickup rental car in Germany and drop off in Switzerland
- 9 Home Base in Belgium
- 10 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 11 Recommendations for hotels in Helsinki
- 12 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 13 Age for booking a hotel?
- 14 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 15 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 16 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 17 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 18 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 19 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 20 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 21 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 22 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 23 mallorca
- 24 Train to Harry Potter Studio---Tips?
- 25 Switzerland Trip with Family