I have been having trouble posting a new message and sometimes replying. The site does not seem to want to load. I am using a PC and we have a pop-up stopper enabled. Here is what I have figured out: hold down the ctrl key while you click on post and the site will work. Don't ask me why because I am not a computer geek, but this works for me. By the way, i never had this problem before this new registration and configuration.
Try this if you are having trouble posting
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 2 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 3 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 4 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 5 Budget for 3 Month's
- 6 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 7 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 8 Italian cooking classes
- 9 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 10 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 11 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 12 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 13 Fjords, How To?
- 14 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 15 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 16 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 17 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 18 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 19 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 20 London visit
- 21 Questions for my German friends
- 22 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 23 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 24 21 Days in Central Europe
- 25 Driving to Paris... Parking?