So google maps says it only takes 17 minutes driving time from Bodiam Castle to the 1066 Battlefield site and museum. Is that a true estimation? I read somewhere else that the driving time is really closer to an hour due to the narrow roads. How much time does it really take on average?
I have the same question with the distance from Sissinghurst to Rye. What is the true driving time estimation?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ann Frank House
- 2 railfrom amstedam to reims fr
- 3 A week in Vienna
- 4 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 5 Bath or Exeter
- 6 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 7 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 8 air conditioning
- 9 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 10 Fall 2016 England andScotland
- 11 Backpacking Europe with my Bestfriend (18yo f)
- 12 Travel tips for Budapest-July 2016
- 13 Iceland - a brief trip report
- 14 Self-driving in Iceland
- 15 Spain (Ibiza or Majorca)
- 16 Barcelona Itinerary
- 17 Trip Report: Berlin
- 18 short trip klon to koblenz
- 19 German itinerary advice ending in Baltic cruise
- 20 Turkey Draft Itinerary
- 21 Interesting new site in Utrecht
- 22 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 23 Riadhou
- 24 Iceland
- 25 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!