So google maps says it only takes 17 minutes driving time from Bodiam Castle to the 1066 Battlefield site and museum. Is that a true estimation? I read somewhere else that the driving time is really closer to an hour due to the narrow roads. How much time does it really take on average?
I have the same question with the distance from Sissinghurst to Rye. What is the true driving time estimation?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where should I go with my family?
- 2 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 3 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 4 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 5 Help with Scotland Highlands Itinerary
- 6 First Solo Adventure
- 7 I Want It All in 13 Days, But I Know I Can't
- 8 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 9 Crete Holiday
- 10 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 11 Trains in Italy
- 12 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!
- 13 PARIS
- 14 Which Hotel in Rome
- 15 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 16 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 17 Tour or self drive Douro?
- 18 SE ITALY
- 19 First Solo Adventure
- 20 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August
- 21 Drive from Piedmont to Malpensa Qs?
- 22 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 23 Montreux Riviera public transport pass
- 24 Alitala
- 25 October 2017 trip - need insight into last leg of trip...