So google maps says it only takes 17 minutes driving time from Bodiam Castle to the 1066 Battlefield site and museum. Is that a true estimation? I read somewhere else that the driving time is really closer to an hour due to the narrow roads. How much time does it really take on average?
I have the same question with the distance from Sissinghurst to Rye. What is the true driving time estimation?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 2 Southern Italy
- 3 Itinerary feedback, 4/5 days in Iceland
- 4 Gullet Cruise in Turkey
- 5 Provence Restaurant Suggestions
- 6 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 7 Best Hotel in Tuscany?
- 8 Iceland Stopover Late September
- 9 Help- Advice or experiences traveling with a handicapped person?
- 10 france options
- 11 7 days in Paris with 3 teens
- 12 DDay Tours - private or group?
- 13 A week in Verona. Please critique my daytrip list.
- 14 Vacationing alone in Paris, Switzerland, Croatia and Russia 2016
- 15 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 16 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 17 Pompeii ~ book private in advance, or wait and use a guide @ Pompeii?
- 18 Need help with Europe itinerary
- 19 London, Berchtgaden and??
- 20 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 21 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 22 Switzerland 5 days
- 23 Itinerary help for family with young kids
- 24 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 25 A day in Killarney