So google maps says it only takes 17 minutes driving time from Bodiam Castle to the 1066 Battlefield site and museum. Is that a true estimation? I read somewhere else that the driving time is really closer to an hour due to the narrow roads. How much time does it really take on average?
I have the same question with the distance from Sissinghurst to Rye. What is the true driving time estimation?
Thanks in advance.
True Distance from Bodiam to Battle
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Decision time...
- 2 Spain in November
- 3 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 4 Never To Return
- 5 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 6 Slow travel Lisbon and ??? in Portugal in early Nov.--2 weeks
- 7 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 8 Authentic czech food
- 9 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 10 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 11 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 12 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 13 Hotel Regno versus Albergo Cesari Rome
- 14 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 15 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 16 Italy - unusually so
- 17 How to get to Plaka from Athens airport in the least expensive way?
- 18 About cars in Austria
- 19 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 20 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 21 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 22 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 23 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 24 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 25 Greek Islands in October - who's open?