So google maps says it only takes 17 minutes driving time from Bodiam Castle to the 1066 Battlefield site and museum. Is that a true estimation? I read somewhere else that the driving time is really closer to an hour due to the narrow roads. How much time does it really take on average?
I have the same question with the distance from Sissinghurst to Rye. What is the true driving time estimation?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 my itinary for Florence and Tuscany
- 2 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 3 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 4 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 5 What clothes?
- 6 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 7 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 8 The DCC scam is spreading
- 9 tipping
- 10 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 11 Help with our Provence Itinerary
- 12 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 13 Rome at Christmas
- 14 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 15 Switzerland/Italian Lakes Itinerary Help
- 16 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 17 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 18 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 19 Luggage on trains/security?
- 20 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 21 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 22 Rome and a Baby - Some Travel Tips
- 23 What are the Hidden Attractions in paris
- 24 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 25 Need help with two week itinerary for Crete next spring.