So google maps says it only takes 17 minutes driving time from Bodiam Castle to the 1066 Battlefield site and museum. Is that a true estimation? I read somewhere else that the driving time is really closer to an hour due to the narrow roads. How much time does it really take on average?
I have the same question with the distance from Sissinghurst to Rye. What is the true driving time estimation?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://newsupplements2017.com/andronite-enhanced/
- 2 http://menintalk.com/peruvian-brew/
- 3 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 4 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 5 Italy bus or train
- 6 Ireland itinerary help please
- 7 May get together in Paris
- 8 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 9 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 10 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 11 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 12 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 13 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 14 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 15 Canal du Midi
- 16 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 17 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 18 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 19 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 20 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 21 Perugia
- 22 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 23 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 24 Praiano
- 25 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice