So google maps says it only takes 17 minutes driving time from Bodiam Castle to the 1066 Battlefield site and museum. Is that a true estimation? I read somewhere else that the driving time is really closer to an hour due to the narrow roads. How much time does it really take on average?
I have the same question with the distance from Sissinghurst to Rye. What is the true driving time estimation?
Thanks in advance.
True Distance from Bodiam to Battle
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 2 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 3 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 4 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 5 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 6 White Christmas
- 7 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 8 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 9 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 10 Gtg San Antonio
- 11 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 12 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine
- 13 Two weeks Verona, Bologna and Venice - time for other day trips?
- 14 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 15 Gift for French business associate
- 16 Wine tour from Verona?
- 17 Aix En Provence to Marsilles or Nice for a few days?
- 18 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 19 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 20 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 21 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 22 1 week Tuscany in November
- 23 help- newbies to international travel- Italy logistics
- 24 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 25 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink