So google maps says it only takes 17 minutes driving time from Bodiam Castle to the 1066 Battlefield site and museum. Is that a true estimation? I read somewhere else that the driving time is really closer to an hour due to the narrow roads. How much time does it really take on average?
I have the same question with the distance from Sissinghurst to Rye. What is the true driving time estimation?
Thanks in advance.
True Distance from Bodiam to Battle
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 2 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 3 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 4 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 5 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 6 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 7 Advise for travelling to Eastern Europe(including Balkans)
- 8 Trip Report & Tips for Greece (Nafplio, Santorini, Naxos, & Athens)
- 9 Balkan Tour Operators?
- 10 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 11 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 12 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 13 tuscany wine tours and transfers
- 14 Madrid apartment input, please
- 15 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 16 December honeymoon in Europe
- 17 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 18 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 19 How long in Venice?
- 20 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 21 staying a month or so in each place
- 22 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 23 URGENT: Fontana Del Papa, Tolfa Cooking School Info Pls
- 24 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 25 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)