So google maps says it only takes 17 minutes driving time from Bodiam Castle to the 1066 Battlefield site and museum. Is that a true estimation? I read somewhere else that the driving time is really closer to an hour due to the narrow roads. How much time does it really take on average?
I have the same question with the distance from Sissinghurst to Rye. What is the true driving time estimation?
Thanks in advance.
True Distance from Bodiam to Battle
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 2 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 3 Reputable Tours
- 4 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 5 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 6 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 7 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 8 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 9 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 10 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 11 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 12 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 13 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 14 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 15 Is my plan ok
- 16 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 17 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 18 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 19 Portugal Trip
- 20 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 21 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 22 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 23 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 24 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 25 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015