So google maps says it only takes 17 minutes driving time from Bodiam Castle to the 1066 Battlefield site and museum. Is that a true estimation? I read somewhere else that the driving time is really closer to an hour due to the narrow roads. How much time does it really take on average?
I have the same question with the distance from Sissinghurst to Rye. What is the true driving time estimation?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 2 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 3 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 4 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 5 France or Italy town recommendations needed for 3 week stay
- 6 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 Germany/Austria...with a toddler
- 9 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 10 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 11 Suggestions for summer 38 night itinerary with kids and a mom in tow?
- 12 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 13 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 14 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 15 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 16 Edinburgh to Skye
- 17 A Month stay in Southern France
- 18 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 19 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 20 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 21 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 22 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 23 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 24 Croatia transportation question.
- 25 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?