So google maps says it only takes 17 minutes driving time from Bodiam Castle to the 1066 Battlefield site and museum. Is that a true estimation? I read somewhere else that the driving time is really closer to an hour due to the narrow roads. How much time does it really take on average?
I have the same question with the distance from Sissinghurst to Rye. What is the true driving time estimation?
Thanks in advance.
True Distance from Bodiam to Battle
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cinque Terre or Amalfi Coast?
- 2 Sea side in Italy
- 3 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 4 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 5 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 6 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 7 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 8 German Wings
- 9 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 10 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 11 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 12 Spain in 17 days
- 13 Sagrada Familia - Barcelona; time "allocation"
- 14 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 15 Help! Anyone else victim of Hertz rental car return "damages" charge scam?
- 16 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 17 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 18 Our first trip to Europe
- 19 Booking Engines You trust?
- 20 Does anyone know of a good resource for Castles
- 21 Gargnano vs Bellagio (Lake Garda vs Lake Como)
- 22 Using Obb website
- 23 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 24 Milan underground
- 25 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?