So google maps says it only takes 17 minutes driving time from Bodiam Castle to the 1066 Battlefield site and museum. Is that a true estimation? I read somewhere else that the driving time is really closer to an hour due to the narrow roads. How much time does it really take on average?
I have the same question with the distance from Sissinghurst to Rye. What is the true driving time estimation?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 2 3 weeks in France, solo and without a car: please advise!
- 3 Family trip: Andalucia in November
- 4 Rome Rental Car
- 5 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 6 Driving from Rome to Florence?
- 7 5 Days in Corsica
- 8 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 9 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 10 Advice for Ireland Trip (6 days)
- 11 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 12 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 13 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 14 Beaches in Southern France
- 15 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 16 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 17 Marseille or Cassis for Day in Port?
- 18 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 19 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 20 italy itinerary
- 21 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 22 Wearing The Hijab in Slovenia???
- 23 Itinerary Help B&Bs
- 24 3 days to spend in europe
- 25 Based in Burford, how to spend our time