So google maps says it only takes 17 minutes driving time from Bodiam Castle to the 1066 Battlefield site and museum. Is that a true estimation? I read somewhere else that the driving time is really closer to an hour due to the narrow roads. How much time does it really take on average?
I have the same question with the distance from Sissinghurst to Rye. What is the true driving time estimation?
Thanks in advance.
True Distance from Bodiam to Battle
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for add on city
- 2 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 3 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 4 Flying open jaw: start in MAD or BCN (Sept. 18th - Oct. 5th).
- 5 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 6 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 7 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 8 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)
- 9 Apartment Madrid location/review
- 10 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 11 What should we tip our tour guide?
- 12 walking guide in Paris
- 13 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 14 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 15 HM Car rental in Croatia...need feedback/advice
- 16 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 17 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 18 Trip to Pyrenees
- 19 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 20 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 21 Wine tours - without a car and on a budget!
- 22 Car rental Questions for Italy
- 23 Traveling to Russia and then onto Germany or Austria...Good idea?
- 24 Tour Company in Russia
- 25 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?