So google maps says it only takes 17 minutes driving time from Bodiam Castle to the 1066 Battlefield site and museum. Is that a true estimation? I read somewhere else that the driving time is really closer to an hour due to the narrow roads. How much time does it really take on average?
I have the same question with the distance from Sissinghurst to Rye. What is the true driving time estimation?
Thanks in advance.
True Distance from Bodiam to Battle
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 2 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris
- 3 Paris in black and white
- 4 10 days to Explore Europe
- 5 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 6 Looking for advice about travel insurance
- 7 Need advice please. First time visiting France next year
- 8 plug adapters ITALY
- 9 How much luggage?????
- 10 Transfer Milan airport
- 11 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 12 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 13 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 14 Short trip to Venice, with (some oddball) tours
- 15 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 16 London for Free
- 17 Help with a French -> English translation, please
- 18 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 19 Day Trips from Nice
- 20 Help with France itinerary
- 21 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 22 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 23 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 24 Tour Iceland Safely On Line (Video + Stills)
- 25 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal