So google maps says it only takes 17 minutes driving time from Bodiam Castle to the 1066 Battlefield site and museum. Is that a true estimation? I read somewhere else that the driving time is really closer to an hour due to the narrow roads. How much time does it really take on average?
I have the same question with the distance from Sissinghurst to Rye. What is the true driving time estimation?
Thanks in advance.
True Distance from Bodiam to Battle
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Grindelwald vs Lauterbrunnen vs Wengen on November
- 2 South of Switzerland
- 3 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 4 Western Mediterranean Honeymoon Cruise Leaving from Barcelona
- 5 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 6 Home Base in Belgium
- 7 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.
- 8 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 9 Rocamaxour
- 10 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 11 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 12 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 13 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 14 Mother daughter London/Ireland trip
- 15 Itinerary for Spain
- 16 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 17 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 18 Berlin to Prague via Dresden
- 19 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 20 2 different itineraries
- 21 Recommend a tour company?
- 22 Itinerary help
- 23 England in 7 days
- 24 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 25 Day Trips from Paris