So google maps says it only takes 17 minutes driving time from Bodiam Castle to the 1066 Battlefield site and museum. Is that a true estimation? I read somewhere else that the driving time is really closer to an hour due to the narrow roads. How much time does it really take on average?
I have the same question with the distance from Sissinghurst to Rye. What is the true driving time estimation?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 2 quickest way to Prague
- 3 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 4 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 5 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 6 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 7 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 8 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 9 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 10 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 11 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 12 16 days in France and Italy
- 13 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 14 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 15 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 16 Avoid Europcar!
- 17 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 18 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 19 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 20 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 21 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 22 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 23 Amsterdam
- 24 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 25 Europe Winter Itinerary