So google maps says it only takes 17 minutes driving time from Bodiam Castle to the 1066 Battlefield site and museum. Is that a true estimation? I read somewhere else that the driving time is really closer to an hour due to the narrow roads. How much time does it really take on average?
I have the same question with the distance from Sissinghurst to Rye. What is the true driving time estimation?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 2 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 3 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 4 Italian lakes
- 5 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 6 Via del Sale, Italy
- 7 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 8 Cornwall Advice
- 9 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 10 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 11 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 12 Andalucia itinerary help
- 13 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 14 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 15 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 16 Nafplio to Hydra
- 17 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 18 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 19 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 20 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 21 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 22 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 23 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 24 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 25 "Never Mind"