So google maps says it only takes 17 minutes driving time from Bodiam Castle to the 1066 Battlefield site and museum. Is that a true estimation? I read somewhere else that the driving time is really closer to an hour due to the narrow roads. How much time does it really take on average?
I have the same question with the distance from Sissinghurst to Rye. What is the true driving time estimation?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EU Citizenship & the Schengen Visa
- 2 Geiranger - Trollstigen
- 3 NYE Paris
- 4 Ostia Antica or Borghese Gallery?
- 5 Thinking of moving to Austria
- 6 Paris CDG airport ATM service,
- 7 Cars in France
- 8 Driving to Larrun (La Rhune) Spain
- 9 All French taxis now obliged to accept cards
- 10 London, England, alone or with a tour group?
- 11 Christmas in Spain
- 12 Rome/Florence
- 13 Bahn sales
- 14 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 15 Venturing even further
- 16 Southern Italy for our Honeymoon- Help with the itinerary!
- 17 Reims Champagne Houses
- 18 Roma Pass question on Borghese reservation
- 19 Experience with Budweis Shuttle
- 20 Tourist photo in Germany in traditional costumes
- 21 Italy - Rome, Venice, and Florence
- 22 London: Xmas Break Trip - One Week Itinerary
- 23 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 24 London Open House Weekend and Moreton in Marsh
- 25 First European Vacation )