So google maps says it only takes 17 minutes driving time from Bodiam Castle to the 1066 Battlefield site and museum. Is that a true estimation? I read somewhere else that the driving time is really closer to an hour due to the narrow roads. How much time does it really take on average?
I have the same question with the distance from Sissinghurst to Rye. What is the true driving time estimation?
Thanks in advance.
True Distance from Bodiam to Battle
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cookware in France
- 2 Russian Visa Question
- 3 Paris + Provence advice - to extend or not to extend
- 4 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 5 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 6 Scotland Bus Tour Recommendation?
- 7 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna
- 8 Ireland train system: first class??
- 9 Paris - one day itinerary
- 10 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 11 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 12 Rail connections from Rotterdam and ease of boarding train with luggage
- 13 10 nights in Southern Spain: Itinerary & Questions
- 14 apartment
- 15 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 16 travel insurance
- 17 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 18 Satisfying sweet tooth in Scotland
- 19 TR- A jaunt to Paris March 15
- 20 Euro Travel Quiz - # 1-A
- 21 Student with no visa: Will I be denied re-entry into Germany???
- 22 Areas to avoid as a person of color?
- 23 ferry messina to reggio calabria
- 24 Best way to tour Sicily?
- 25 Minimum age to rent a hotel or hostel room