So google maps says it only takes 17 minutes driving time from Bodiam Castle to the 1066 Battlefield site and museum. Is that a true estimation? I read somewhere else that the driving time is really closer to an hour due to the narrow roads. How much time does it really take on average?
I have the same question with the distance from Sissinghurst to Rye. What is the true driving time estimation?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 2 Capri Ferry Tickets
- 3 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 4 Romantic Restaurants in Venice?
- 5 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 6 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 7 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 8 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 9 Tour or independent
- 10 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 11 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 12 Hertz Never Lost
- 13 student in denmark
- 14 First Time Europe Trip
- 15 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 16 The Fjords of Norway, Scandinavia - Itinerary Help for Family of Four
- 17 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 18 Sardinia, Italy and surrounding islands
- 19 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 20 Family-centered tour for Colosseum or Vatican? Please help!
- 21 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 22 Local Paris Restaurants?
- 23 Amalfi or Positano
- 24 Best way to get mobile internet in Spain?
- 25 Italy + Greece + Croatia