I've been using the Swiss rail site and the German rail site for 15 years or so, but I cannot seem to crack Trenitalia.
I would like to travel from Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Lucca, Italy, and am trying to find the advanced-purchase fares. The German rail site won't give a solution for Lucca but will to Bolzano. However, Trenitalia won't recognize "Bolzano" as a station; they say it's an invalid departure point. I've tried Bozen and Stazione di Bolzano, but I keep getting the same error message.
There does seem to be a train station in Lucca because I've found connections from both Florence and Pisa.
Does anyone have any words of wisdom or help?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GMAIL@ Password Reset CONTACT☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Natural History Museum: Wildlife Photographer of the Year
- 3 Now to Madrid
- 4 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 5 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 6 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 7 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 8 Sicily: which coast?
- 9 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 10 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 11 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 12 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 13 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 14 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 15 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 16 3 days solo in London
- 17 Chania
- 18 Edinbrugh
- 19 Berlin to ?
- 20 Hotels in Turin
- 21 Help on ancient history route
- 22 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 23 Studying art in English in venice
- 24 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 25 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?