I've been using the Swiss rail site and the German rail site for 15 years or so, but I cannot seem to crack Trenitalia.
I would like to travel from Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Lucca, Italy, and am trying to find the advanced-purchase fares. The German rail site won't give a solution for Lucca but will to Bolzano. However, Trenitalia won't recognize "Bolzano" as a station; they say it's an invalid departure point. I've tried Bozen and Stazione di Bolzano, but I keep getting the same error message.
There does seem to be a train station in Lucca because I've found connections from both Florence and Pisa.
Does anyone have any words of wisdom or help?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 2 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 3 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 4 Paris in November
- 5 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 6 Shorts in South of France?
- 7 Alhambra
- 8 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 9 Best coffeeshop in Amsterdam for a noob?
- 10 Windsor Castle
- 11 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 12 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 13 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 14 Globus Iberian Tour
- 15 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 16 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 17 Spain: train/rental car help
- 18 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 19 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 20 Private Guide in Lyon
- 21 Salzburg itinerary review
- 22 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 23 What's a must to buy in Paris?
- 24 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 25 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?