I've been using the Swiss rail site and the German rail site for 15 years or so, but I cannot seem to crack Trenitalia.
I would like to travel from Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Lucca, Italy, and am trying to find the advanced-purchase fares. The German rail site won't give a solution for Lucca but will to Bolzano. However, Trenitalia won't recognize "Bolzano" as a station; they say it's an invalid departure point. I've tried Bozen and Stazione di Bolzano, but I keep getting the same error message.
There does seem to be a train station in Lucca because I've found connections from both Florence and Pisa.
Does anyone have any words of wisdom or help?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 2 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 3 Long weekend in Albania
- 4 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 5 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 6 Planning A trip
- 7 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 8 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 9 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 10 Driving through Paris
- 11 hill of crosses
- 12 A week in the Occitanie
- 13 Munich and....???
- 14 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 15 Iceland March Itinerary
- 16 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 17 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 18 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 19 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 20 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 21 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 22 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 23 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 24 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 25 Italy June 6-16