I've been using the Swiss rail site and the German rail site for 15 years or so, but I cannot seem to crack Trenitalia.
I would like to travel from Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Lucca, Italy, and am trying to find the advanced-purchase fares. The German rail site won't give a solution for Lucca but will to Bolzano. However, Trenitalia won't recognize "Bolzano" as a station; they say it's an invalid departure point. I've tried Bozen and Stazione di Bolzano, but I keep getting the same error message.
There does seem to be a train station in Lucca because I've found connections from both Florence and Pisa.
Does anyone have any words of wisdom or help?
Troubles with Trenitalia
- 1 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 2 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 3 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 4 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 5 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 6 Paris Itinerary Advice - September 2013
- 7 Northern Italy
- 8 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 9 Left Luggage in Brighton, UK
- 10 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 11 Best Time of Day to Tour Windsor Castle
- 12 Prague Itinerary
- 13 Moving to Spain
- 14 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 15 Drive Rome Florence
- 16 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 17 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday
- 18 3 week trip Western Turkey
- 19 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 20 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 21 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 22 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 23 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 24 Turkey - through the back doors of Truckstops and Business Hotels...
- 25 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square