I've been using the Swiss rail site and the German rail site for 15 years or so, but I cannot seem to crack Trenitalia.
I would like to travel from Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Lucca, Italy, and am trying to find the advanced-purchase fares. The German rail site won't give a solution for Lucca but will to Bolzano. However, Trenitalia won't recognize "Bolzano" as a station; they say it's an invalid departure point. I've tried Bozen and Stazione di Bolzano, but I keep getting the same error message.
There does seem to be a train station in Lucca because I've found connections from both Florence and Pisa.
Does anyone have any words of wisdom or help?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 2 6 days in Stockholm - itinerary, questions
- 3 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 4 Road Trip - Ireland, Scotland and England
- 5 International drivers permit
- 6 Help me make this possible!
- 7 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 8 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 9 First visit to London
- 10 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 11 ATM
- 12 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 13 ATM help
- 14 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 15 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 16 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 17 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 18 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 19 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 20 Spain Itinerary
- 21 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 22 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 23 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 24 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 25 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall