Anybody having trouble with reading the messages? I can't scroll down the recently posted messages. If I select a topic from the box, then I can scroll down those lists but I can't seem to access the recent posts as normal. I don't know if I'm describing this well. My DS-live-in-tech-support said it looked like a problem with the site, not on my end. But people are posting and not mentioning it. (When I pass the cursor over the messages there on the left, weird stuff happens like the extreme left-hand figures and letters in the blue titles duplicate themselves.) I can click on and go to the posts that show up on my screen but can't scroll. I'll post this on Forum Help too.--thanks
Trouble Scrolling on Forum?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London tube
- 2 Paris to Rome
- 3 bath or york
- 4 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 5 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 6 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 7 Lavender Fields
- 8 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 9 Hotel in Venice
- 10 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 11 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 12 Local Tour in Provence?
- 13 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 14 Ste Remy France
- 15 car rental info
- 16 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 17 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 18 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 19 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 20 A drive in Europe
- 21 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 22 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 23 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 24 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 25 3.5 days in Andalucia