Anybody having trouble with reading the messages? I can't scroll down the recently posted messages. If I select a topic from the box, then I can scroll down those lists but I can't seem to access the recent posts as normal. I don't know if I'm describing this well. My DS-live-in-tech-support said it looked like a problem with the site, not on my end. But people are posting and not mentioning it. (When I pass the cursor over the messages there on the left, weird stuff happens like the extreme left-hand figures and letters in the blue titles duplicate themselves.) I can click on and go to the posts that show up on my screen but can't scroll. I'll post this on Forum Help too.--thanks
Trouble Scrolling on Forum?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 2 2 Week European Itinerary
- 3 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 4 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 5 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 6 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 7 Family European winter holiday
- 8 More help with housing in Puglia
- 9 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 10 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 11 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 12 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 13 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 14 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 15 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 16 TGV and Provence questions
- 17 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 18 Dresden Train Station
- 19 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 20 rent car / Munich
- 21 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 22 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 23 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 24 To Paris and Provence in June
- 25 How to get from airport to Venice city