Anybody having trouble with reading the messages? I can't scroll down the recently posted messages. If I select a topic from the box, then I can scroll down those lists but I can't seem to access the recent posts as normal. I don't know if I'm describing this well. My DS-live-in-tech-support said it looked like a problem with the site, not on my end. But people are posting and not mentioning it. (When I pass the cursor over the messages there on the left, weird stuff happens like the extreme left-hand figures and letters in the blue titles duplicate themselves.) I can click on and go to the posts that show up on my screen but can't scroll. I'll post this on Forum Help too.--thanks
Trouble Scrolling on Forum?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 2 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 3 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 4 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 5 Transports in Santorini
- 6 Scotland Votes "No"
- 7 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 8 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 9 Oslo in early Oct
- 10 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 11 Please help with our Portugal itinerary.
- 12 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 13 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 14 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 15 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 16 Florence over Christmas w kids
- 17 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 18 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 19 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 20 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 21 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 22 Best day trips from Paris
- 23 Santorini transportation
- 24 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 25 Gift for French business associate