I'm going to Lund as an exchange student for six months and would like to see a few other cities/countries while I'm there, for long weekends and perhaps spring break, if it isn't too busy. Copenhagen and Stockholm are already on my list. I am considering Berlin and Helsinki, but I'd appreciate more suggestions. Thank you!
Trips from Lund, Sweden
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 2 Logistics for Rental Car in Spain
- 3 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 4 Monaco to Paris on Monday June 1st to catch 5pm flight from CDG to JFK
- 5 Pousadas
- 6 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 7 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 8 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 9 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 10 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 11 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 12 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 13 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 14 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 15 Scotland
- 16 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 17 Change in Travel
- 18 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 19 ireland
- 20 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?
- 21 Grandhotel Giessbach in Switzerland
- 22 Some Ireland enjoyment tips
- 23 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 24 Any other tour/sightseeing sites, besides Viator???
- 25 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France