I'm going to Lund as an exchange student for six months and would like to see a few other cities/countries while I'm there, for long weekends and perhaps spring break, if it isn't too busy. Copenhagen and Stockholm are already on my list. I am considering Berlin and Helsinki, but I'd appreciate more suggestions. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Question About My US Passport for Visit to France
- 2 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 3 Paris Under Seige...
- 4 London Travelcard vs oyster card
- 5 Rome to Todi on a Sunday - public transport help please
- 6 Rotterdam in 1923
- 7 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 8 What one thing in Paris?
- 9 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 10 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 11 Suggestions for base in the Var
- 12 Car rental leaving Rome
- 13 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 14 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 15 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 16 How would you spend four days in Dresden in December?
- 17 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 18 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 19 Stroller in Europe
- 20 Xmas windows in London
- 21 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 22 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 23 NEED HELP PLANNING SPAIN ITINERARY
- 24 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 25 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa