I'm going to Lund as an exchange student for six months and would like to see a few other cities/countries while I'm there, for long weekends and perhaps spring break, if it isn't too busy. Copenhagen and Stockholm are already on my list. I am considering Berlin and Helsinki, but I'd appreciate more suggestions. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 2 Travel WiFi - France
- 3 12 days europe
- 4 Train in France-1st versus 2nd class?
- 5 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 6 Spain Itinerary Help
- 7 Drinks in Spain
- 8 Viator's Tuscany in one day sightseeing tour
- 9 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 10 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 11 Lipari to Capri??
- 12 RFID Protection
- 13 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 14 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 15 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 16 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 17 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 18 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 19 Ali
- 20 Christmas Week in London
- 21 Travel from Dublin Airport to Sligo City
- 22 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 23 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 24 Too much for one day?
- 25 Italy for the first time