I'm going to Lund as an exchange student for six months and would like to see a few other cities/countries while I'm there, for long weekends and perhaps spring break, if it isn't too busy. Copenhagen and Stockholm are already on my list. I am considering Berlin and Helsinki, but I'd appreciate more suggestions. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 2 pick pockets in Rome
- 3 16 Countries in 30 days
- 4 Best places for Pinchos in Barcelona?
- 5 Amsterdam Bruges London Paris - 11 nights?
- 6 Paris - Public Toilets Are a Changing...
- 7 Seeing the Vatican in Rome
- 8 German train transfer times
- 9 Merces neighborhood, Lisbon
- 10 Rental apartment in Limassol Cyprus
- 11 Venturing even further
- 12 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 13 Phone for GPS in Italy/Europe--T Mobile Simple Choice ? Buy a SIM card?
- 14 The Definitive Guide to Behave Like A Local in Spain
- 15 Paris in April
- 16 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 17 19 day Sicily Oct itinerary --take 2
- 18 8 hour layover at Oslo airport
- 19 Geiranger - Trollstigen
- 20 Norway in a Nutshell from Bergen
- 21 Planning a Trip in Scandinavia
- 22 Transport around Europe
- 23 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 24 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 25 HELP- 4days challenge: Amsterdam + Zaanse.S + D.Haag+ Kinderdijk