I'm going to Lund as an exchange student for six months and would like to see a few other cities/countries while I'm there, for long weekends and perhaps spring break, if it isn't too busy. Copenhagen and Stockholm are already on my list. I am considering Berlin and Helsinki, but I'd appreciate more suggestions. Thank you!
Trips from Lund, Sweden
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 2 Transportation ticket in Athens
- 3 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 4 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 5 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 6 Internet or travel agent?
- 7 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 8 Paris and where else?
- 9 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 10 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 11 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 12 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 13 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 14 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 15 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 16 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 17 Beware Hotel Henry IV on Place Dauphine, Paris
- 18 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 19 Christmas windows in Paris
- 20 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 21 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 22 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 23 Autumn in Paris
- 24 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 25 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid