I'm going to Lund as an exchange student for six months and would like to see a few other cities/countries while I'm there, for long weekends and perhaps spring break, if it isn't too busy. Copenhagen and Stockholm are already on my list. I am considering Berlin and Helsinki, but I'd appreciate more suggestions. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 2 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 3 Rome or Venice first
- 4 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 5 Villa Honegg: an insider's tip for the Central Switzerland
- 6 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 7 What to do? Free evenings in Prague and Vienna
- 8 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 9 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 10 Shannon Airport - Mobile Data Card
- 11 Rest in Peace, Colonel Chilcott
- 12 Europe First Timers
- 13 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 14 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 15 4 weeks entailing 1 wk Greece and 3 wks in Italy
- 16 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 17 Athens Help
- 18 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 19 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 20 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 21 Lille Braderie 2017
- 22 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 23 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 24 Cruising (not sailing) in Croatia..worried about noise
- 25 Thinking about the Fjords