I'm going to Lund as an exchange student for six months and would like to see a few other cities/countries while I'm there, for long weekends and perhaps spring break, if it isn't too busy. Copenhagen and Stockholm are already on my list. I am considering Berlin and Helsinki, but I'd appreciate more suggestions. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Night life for 20 somethings: Madrid vs. Barcelona
- 2 Berlin Walking Tours - Any recommendations?
- 3 Gorges du Tarn- No car...?
- 4 Night at MSM or Honfleur?
- 5 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 6 Last Supper Tickets Milan
- 7 driving loop in Normandy
- 8 Short Trip to Usak, (Eastern Aegean Turkey)
- 9 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 10 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 11 Bluebells and Blackfaced Sheep on the Single Track Roads of Scotland
- 12 Seeking help on my 12 days trip from Switzerland to Austria
- 13 If Greece exits
- 14 Lisbon transportation
- 15 Tuscany with kids; day hikes, hill towns, off the beaten path
- 16 Rental property in Berner Oberland?
- 17 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 18 Wurzberg parking outside of city
- 19 Reserving Trains During the Off-Season
- 20 Best way to deal with large, cash-only lodging bill - Amsterdam
- 21 Eating Our Way Through Paris...Again! Trip Report
- 22 5 days in Paris
- 23 Paris to Barcelona June 2016 sights and cost
- 24 Package Tours of Normandy
- 25 Three girls in Naples