I'm going to Lund as an exchange student for six months and would like to see a few other cities/countries while I'm there, for long weekends and perhaps spring break, if it isn't too busy. Copenhagen and Stockholm are already on my list. I am considering Berlin and Helsinki, but I'd appreciate more suggestions. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 2 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 3 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 4 VRBO Neighborhood
- 5 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 6 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 7 Barcelona extension
- 8 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 9 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 10 Enjoying England for a year!
- 11 Madrid city centre?
- 12 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 13 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 14 Ireland driving itinerary
- 15 Europe itinerary
- 16 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 17 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 18 French Riviera
- 19 Southern Italy
- 20 Trip Report: Hungary & Romania, May-June 2005. Re-posted to eliminate errors.
- 21 England in a week - what's realistic
- 22 Visiting St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- 23 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 24 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 25 Decrepit dame does Deutschland