I'm going to Lund as an exchange student for six months and would like to see a few other cities/countries while I'm there, for long weekends and perhaps spring break, if it isn't too busy. Copenhagen and Stockholm are already on my list. I am considering Berlin and Helsinki, but I'd appreciate more suggestions. Thank you!
Trips from Lund, Sweden
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 french riviera
- 2 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 3 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 4 Olive Oil
- 5 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 6 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 7 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 8 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 9 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 10 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 11 Transport Advice - Heathrow to Kings Cross St/Clink78
- 12 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 13 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 14 Question about Liberation Day in the Netherlands
- 15 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 16 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 17 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 18 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 19 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 20 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 21 3 Months in Europe (25 April - 24 July 2015)
- 22 Italian itinerary ~ 28 days - review and assistance
- 23 Transports in Santorini
- 24 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 25 Portugal and Spain itinerary help -- 11 days in the end of Nov. 2014