I'm going to Lund as an exchange student for six months and would like to see a few other cities/countries while I'm there, for long weekends and perhaps spring break, if it isn't too busy. Copenhagen and Stockholm are already on my list. I am considering Berlin and Helsinki, but I'd appreciate more suggestions. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where in Costa del Sol ?
- 2 Small-group day tours from London?
- 3 Who owns the Alhambra? ...calling all history buffs
- 4 Andalucia to Madrid
- 5 Day trip to Urbino from Bologna - advice sought
- 6 Europe in January
- 7 Best location to stay in Seville
- 8 Paris Austerlitz to CDG on a weekday morning
- 9 2 weeks in France next May
- 10 Brussels - the Netherlands day trip, where to go?
- 11 Getting Around Toledo
- 12 The cathedral of Amiens in color
- 13 four old ladies in spain
- 14 From Schipol to ?
- 15 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 16 Hotel comes back with lower price after booking with booking dot com
- 17 Mount Etna -Sicily
- 18 Going to Montmartre from Gare du Nord totally off the beaten track
- 19 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 20 Hiking from Geneva to Rome!
- 21 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 22 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 23 "Magnificent" video exhibit at Palazzo Vecchio in Florence
- 24 Did I make a mistake arriving Venice on a holiday (Nov 1)?
- 25 Italian Roadtrip ideas/feedback