I'm going to Lund as an exchange student for six months and would like to see a few other cities/countries while I'm there, for long weekends and perhaps spring break, if it isn't too busy. Copenhagen and Stockholm are already on my list. I am considering Berlin and Helsinki, but I'd appreciate more suggestions. Thank you!
Trips from Lund, Sweden
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 2 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 3 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 4 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 5 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 6 Where salsa dancing in barcelona?
- 7 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 8 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 9 Reestaurant Suggestions in Naples
- 10 Bologna: Aperitivo Time
- 11 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 12 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 13 Where to travel during the first week of April in Europe?
- 14 St Gervais les-Bains to Colmar: Where to Stop for the Night?
- 15 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 16 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?
- 17 Albi/Carcassone
- 18 Buying tickets on line for museums etc
- 19 Mont St. Michele?
- 20 Geneva-recommendation for small hotel, perhaps Old City?
- 21 Italy: How to get from Venice to Todi, Italy
- 22 Our first trip to Europe
- 23 Paris Museum Pass length of life
- 24 Itinerary help needed!
- 25 driving from Bordeaux to Paris