I'm going to Lund as an exchange student for six months and would like to see a few other cities/countries while I'm there, for long weekends and perhaps spring break, if it isn't too busy. Copenhagen and Stockholm are already on my list. I am considering Berlin and Helsinki, but I'd appreciate more suggestions. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alsace
- 2 48 hours in london with kids and stay at premier inn
- 3 Provence Planning Help
- 4 Pompei Excursion from Sorrento? What do you think of this estimate?
- 5 Transfer in AMS or FRA?
- 6 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 7 Best home base for a week in the Italian Lakes?
- 8 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 9 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 10 la spezia vs. levanto
- 11 Hungary outside of Budapest
- 12 Transportation from Dublin airport to Shelboourne Hotel
- 13 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 14 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 15 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 16 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 17 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 18 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 19 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 20 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 21 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 22 Puglia and Matera
- 23 Itinerary for 3 weeks in Italy
- 24 Restaurant recommendations in Cascais Portugal
- 25 Norway and Netherlands