What do you think of these 2 day trips from Edinburgh:
1 day I go to Perth and Dunkeld
1 day I go to Linlithgow and afternoon I go to Pebbles & Rosslyn Chapel.
Can these be done by trains/public transport? I will be based in Edinburgh. Any other ideas let me know. Note, that I will be visiting Glasgow and St. Andrews on other days.
Trips from Edinburgh
- 1 Kenmare to Dingle- Where to stop along the way?
- 2 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 3 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 4 Evening in Oslo
- 5 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 6 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 7 Prague Itinerary
- 8 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 9 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 10 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 11 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 12 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 13 Lisbon Hotels w/Charm & Central Location but NOT $$$$$$$
- 14 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 15 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 16 Starting Greece par of our trip, need hotel recommendations.
- 17 How Long For Santorini?
- 18 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 19 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 20 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 21 Germany and Italy
- 22 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 23 Moving to Spain
- 24 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 25 Lucerne where to stay