What do you think of these 2 day trips from Edinburgh:
1 day I go to Perth and Dunkeld
1 day I go to Linlithgow and afternoon I go to Pebbles & Rosslyn Chapel.
Can these be done by trains/public transport? I will be based in Edinburgh. Any other ideas let me know. Note, that I will be visiting Glasgow and St. Andrews on other days.
Trips from Edinburgh
- 1 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 2 Sicily 10 days
- 3 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 4 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 5 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 6 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 7 Wake up...all fodor posters who are so helpful...
- 8 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 9 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 10 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 11 Belgium/Holland OR Paris/Strasbourg/Lucern
- 12 Advises for trip to Russia
- 13 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 14 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 15 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 16 Europe with young teens
- 17 First time traveler to Ireland
- 18 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 19 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 20 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 21 Euro Train
- 22 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 23 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 24 Prague - must see
- 25 Question-- York & North York Moors