What do you think of these 2 day trips from Edinburgh:
1 day I go to Perth and Dunkeld
1 day I go to Linlithgow and afternoon I go to Pebbles & Rosslyn Chapel.
Can these be done by trains/public transport? I will be based in Edinburgh. Any other ideas let me know. Note, that I will be visiting Glasgow and St. Andrews on other days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 day Italy
- 2 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 3 Does Mannedorf exist?
- 4 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 5 Santorini lodging
- 6 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 7 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 8 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 9 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 10 What to do at 7:00am
- 11 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 12 Where to stay in Reykjavik
- 13 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 14 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 15 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 16 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 17 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 18 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 19 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 20 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 21 Planning a European Trip
- 22 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 23 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 24 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 25 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy