What do you think of these 2 day trips from Edinburgh:
1 day I go to Perth and Dunkeld
1 day I go to Linlithgow and afternoon I go to Pebbles & Rosslyn Chapel.
Can these be done by trains/public transport? I will be based in Edinburgh. Any other ideas let me know. Note, that I will be visiting Glasgow and St. Andrews on other days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 sfo to europe
- 2 Paris Under Seige...
- 3 First Trip to Europe!
- 4 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 5 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 6 visa appointment experience
- 7 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 8 Rue des Rosiers
- 9 Holiday in Austria
- 10 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 11 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 12 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 13 Italian Riviera
- 14 Switzerland in mid-April
- 15 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 16 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 17 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 18 Hamam Istanbul?
- 19 Scotland Trip
- 20 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 21 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 22 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 23 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 24 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 25 What to take to Germany