What do you think of these 2 day trips from Edinburgh:
1 day I go to Perth and Dunkeld
1 day I go to Linlithgow and afternoon I go to Pebbles & Rosslyn Chapel.
Can these be done by trains/public transport? I will be based in Edinburgh. Any other ideas let me know. Note, that I will be visiting Glasgow and St. Andrews on other days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 U<S:A : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :683O YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 3 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 4 Paris advice with kids
- 5 International drivers permit
- 6 Villa in Italy
- 7 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 8 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 9 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 10 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 11 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 12 Paris travel help
- 13 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 14 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 15 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 16 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 17 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 18 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 19 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 20 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 21 One night in the Dolomites
- 22 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 23 Airport Transit Visa
- 24 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 25 Where in Greece