Hi! Am I the only one confused by travelers' comments regarding hotels in Nice? Obviously, some comments can be disregarded as frivolous. However, cleanliness is a biggie - what to do when you like a hotel, and it gets rave reviews for cleanliness from some, and poor ones from others? Go elsewhere? Perhaps, but then the same situation arises with another important issue, let's say... service! All this to say, I don't really trust TA, and would like feedback from savvy travelers who have stayed at HOTEL LE MASSENA and HOTEL WESTMINSTER, and LE GRIMALDI. Thanks all in advance, I can't seem to make a decision!!! LouAnne
TripAdvisor Comments on Hotels in Nice, France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Authentic czech food
- 2 Advice for Seville in September, especially for the Bienale de flamenco?
- 3 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 4 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 5 In the movie "Roman Holiday..."
- 6 Switzerland travel in December
- 7 Ireland Itinerary - feedback requested
- 8 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 9 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 10 Decision time...
- 11 Be careful in Vienna
- 12 Italy - unusually so
- 13 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 14 Spain in November
- 15 Slow travel Lisbon and ??? in Portugal in early Nov.--2 weeks
- 16 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 17 How to get to Plaka from Athens airport in the least expensive way?
- 18 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 19 About cars in Austria
- 20 England/EPL family vacation
- 21 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 22 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 23 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 24 Never To Return
- 25 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3