Hi! Am I the only one confused by travelers' comments regarding hotels in Nice? Obviously, some comments can be disregarded as frivolous. However, cleanliness is a biggie - what to do when you like a hotel, and it gets rave reviews for cleanliness from some, and poor ones from others? Go elsewhere? Perhaps, but then the same situation arises with another important issue, let's say... service! All this to say, I don't really trust TA, and would like feedback from savvy travelers who have stayed at HOTEL LE MASSENA and HOTEL WESTMINSTER, and LE GRIMALDI. Thanks all in advance, I can't seem to make a decision!!! LouAnne
TripAdvisor Comments on Hotels in Nice, France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany-berlin marathon
- 2 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 3 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 4 museum passes in Rome
- 5 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 6 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 7 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 8 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 9 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 10 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 11 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 12 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 13 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 14 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 15 Estonia Amber
- 16 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 17 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 18 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 19 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 20 UK for 12 days !
- 21 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 22 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 23 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 24 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 25 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?