Hi! Am I the only one confused by travelers' comments regarding hotels in Nice? Obviously, some comments can be disregarded as frivolous. However, cleanliness is a biggie - what to do when you like a hotel, and it gets rave reviews for cleanliness from some, and poor ones from others? Go elsewhere? Perhaps, but then the same situation arises with another important issue, let's say... service! All this to say, I don't really trust TA, and would like feedback from savvy travelers who have stayed at HOTEL LE MASSENA and HOTEL WESTMINSTER, and LE GRIMALDI. Thanks all in advance, I can't seem to make a decision!!! LouAnne
TripAdvisor Comments on Hotels in Nice, France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No points in Paris .....
- 2 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 3 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 4 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 5 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 6 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 7 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 8 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 9 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 10 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 11 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 12 Pronunciation
- 13 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 14 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 15 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 16 Crete/Santorini OR Positano/Capri - where to visit?
- 17 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 18 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 19 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 20 best time to book accommodation
- 21 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 22 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 23 London visit
- 24 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 25 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY