I am planning on visiting the UK March 13-27 and was planning to travel to Taunton, Glastonbury, and Wells during this time using public transport. With all the horrific flooding in Somerset, it seems as if I should cancel that part of the trip. I've read everything I can find about the flooding and surprisingly it is hard to get a good amount of information here in the States.
Would like to hear opinions or advice in this matter. I already have non-refundable accomodations in place but have not tried to cancel as of yet.
Thanks so very much for your help.
Trip was planned to Taunton and Glastonbury March 23rd
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 2 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 3 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 4 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 5 England in 7 days
- 6 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 7 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 8 A guide to Copenhagen.
- 9 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 10 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 11 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 12 Potential trip - Balkans
- 13 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 14 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 15 Back to Provence in 2015
- 16 finally, an itinerary that seems ok..but still not sure
- 17 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 18 Dordogne lodging
- 19 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June
- 20 Rocamaxour
- 21 Dordogne markets
- 22 Hotels and public transport re: Cheltenham Spa
- 23 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 24 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 25 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro