I am planning on visiting the UK March 13-27 and was planning to travel to Taunton, Glastonbury, and Wells during this time using public transport. With all the horrific flooding in Somerset, it seems as if I should cancel that part of the trip. I've read everything I can find about the flooding and surprisingly it is hard to get a good amount of information here in the States.
Would like to hear opinions or advice in this matter. I already have non-refundable accomodations in place but have not tried to cancel as of yet.
Thanks so very much for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 코리아카지노♣（（→NACA9.COM←））♣코리아카지노
- 2 메가스포츠카지노／／【【ＡkＡ8８9、Ｃ0M】】／／메가스포츠카지노
- 3 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 4 Barcelona in 2 Days
- 5 Cinque Terre
- 6 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 7 Where to go after Romania...or should I spend whole trip there?
- 8 Our Paris plans
- 9 Costa Brava - In 7 Days Suggestions
- 10 Help requested with : Hotels with good access in Lucerne and Interlake area
- 11 Need hotel recs for Munich and SOM country
- 12 Scandinavia Trip in August
- 13 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 14 First Trip To Spain, 10 day Itinerary
- 15 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 16 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 17 Northern Italy - Milan or Italian Lake District
- 18 Iceland
- 19 Scandinavian and Baltic Adventure - our trip report
- 20 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 21 Perpignan - 2 Nights
- 22 Venice water buses
- 23 Where to go in Southern Italy in December?
- 24 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 25 Travel tips for Budapest-July 2016