I am planning on visiting the UK March 13-27 and was planning to travel to Taunton, Glastonbury, and Wells during this time using public transport. With all the horrific flooding in Somerset, it seems as if I should cancel that part of the trip. I've read everything I can find about the flooding and surprisingly it is hard to get a good amount of information here in the States.
Would like to hear opinions or advice in this matter. I already have non-refundable accomodations in place but have not tried to cancel as of yet.
Thanks so very much for your help.
Trip was planned to Taunton and Glastonbury March 23rd
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Marseille four day for my son the Navy Sailor
- 2 Travel by train in Poland?
- 3 Central Europe for 8 days over NYE break
- 4 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 5 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 6 Trains
- 7 ATM cards in Spain - need chip or not?
- 8 Planning a Trip to Iceland
- 9 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 10 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 11 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 12 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 13 Bath Hotel - MacDonald Bath Spa or Francis Hotel
- 14 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 15 Help with another Sicily itinerary (15 nights)
- 16 Honeymoon - skiing in Switzerland and Austria
- 17 Two European Cities in 8 days (Paris and one more)
- 18 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 19 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 20 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 21 Malaga to Madrid, then short stay before flight departure
- 22 UK with Kids
- 23 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 24 Florence/Venice/Tuscany driving vacation
- 25 DVD players in France