I am planning on visiting the UK March 13-27 and was planning to travel to Taunton, Glastonbury, and Wells during this time using public transport. With all the horrific flooding in Somerset, it seems as if I should cancel that part of the trip. I've read everything I can find about the flooding and surprisingly it is hard to get a good amount of information here in the States.
Would like to hear opinions or advice in this matter. I already have non-refundable accomodations in place but have not tried to cancel as of yet.
Thanks so very much for your help.
Trip was planned to Taunton and Glastonbury March 23rd
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 2 Returning Oyster card at Kings Cross rail station in London
- 3 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 4 Dublin to Cashel
- 5 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 6 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 7 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 8 Bologna: Walk via Arcades to San Luca
- 9 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 10 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 11 Cinque Terre or Amalfi Coast?
- 12 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 13 DB Bahn : Budapest to Prague
- 14 Athens and which islands?
- 15 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 16 Best way to go from Positano to Pompeii then to Rome? Pompeii private tour?
- 17 Opera in Prague : Dvorak's Rusalka or Puccini's Tosca
- 18 Sea side in Italy
- 19 Prague symphony - please help me choose 2 seats
- 20 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 21 Munich Daytrips
- 22 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 23 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 24 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 25 Help me find a Villa in Val D'Orcia this Summer!