I am planning on visiting the UK March 13-27 and was planning to travel to Taunton, Glastonbury, and Wells during this time using public transport. With all the horrific flooding in Somerset, it seems as if I should cancel that part of the trip. I've read everything I can find about the flooding and surprisingly it is hard to get a good amount of information here in the States.
Would like to hear opinions or advice in this matter. I already have non-refundable accomodations in place but have not tried to cancel as of yet.
Thanks so very much for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stop along the way
- 2 A month in Siena, Italy
- 3 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 4 UNICO CAMPANIA sets new fare structure effective 1/01/2015
- 5 Dublin transportation help
- 6 6-8 Days hiking/biking/enjoying Swiss outdoors
- 7 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 8 8 day outdoorsy Itinerary Help (Lake Geneva, Bernese Oberland)
- 9 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 10 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 11 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 12 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 13 Costa Brava/Girona vs. Dali Museum/Girona Tours With Spanish Trails
- 14 Scotland Highlands
- 15 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 16 December in Deutschland
- 17 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days
- 18 North Carolinians Take Warning
- 19 Best Italian beach with teens
- 20 Tips for 2 week travel in Europe of college students
- 21 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 22 Help/Advice From Irish Locals and Experts
- 23 best shopping deals in paris and italy?
- 24 Relaxing destinations?
- 25 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna