I am planning on visiting the UK March 13-27 and was planning to travel to Taunton, Glastonbury, and Wells during this time using public transport. With all the horrific flooding in Somerset, it seems as if I should cancel that part of the trip. I've read everything I can find about the flooding and surprisingly it is hard to get a good amount of information here in the States.
Would like to hear opinions or advice in this matter. I already have non-refundable accomodations in place but have not tried to cancel as of yet.
Thanks so very much for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 2 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 3 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 4 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 5 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 6 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 7 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 8 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 9 thoughts on my itenerary France and Italy
- 10 Valencia Spain
- 11 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 12 Europe for Beginners
- 13 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 14 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 15 Porto, Galicia and Asturias (plus Leon) Hotel recommendations (??)
- 16 13 nights in switzerland
- 17 Best daypack ?
- 18 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 19 SURPRISE TRIP
- 20 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 21 Paris in August
- 22 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 23 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?
- 24 Use of Train Tickets
- 25 Short time in Vienna