I am planning on visiting the UK March 13-27 and was planning to travel to Taunton, Glastonbury, and Wells during this time using public transport. With all the horrific flooding in Somerset, it seems as if I should cancel that part of the trip. I've read everything I can find about the flooding and surprisingly it is hard to get a good amount of information here in the States.
Would like to hear opinions or advice in this matter. I already have non-refundable accomodations in place but have not tried to cancel as of yet.
Thanks so very much for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 2 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 3 London road closings this weekend: Bike Race
- 4 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 5 Our time in Rome
- 6 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 7 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 8 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 9 Enjoying England for a year!
- 10 European Travel in March
- 11 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 12 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 13 Transport from Prague to Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia-Romania
- 14 My First Trip to Europe...
- 15 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 16 Looking for a car with a driver in Ireland
- 17 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 18 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 19 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 20 We are back!
- 21 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 22 Europe itinerary review
- 23 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 24 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 25 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.