I am planning on visiting the UK March 13-27 and was planning to travel to Taunton, Glastonbury, and Wells during this time using public transport. With all the horrific flooding in Somerset, it seems as if I should cancel that part of the trip. I've read everything I can find about the flooding and surprisingly it is hard to get a good amount of information here in the States.
Would like to hear opinions or advice in this matter. I already have non-refundable accomodations in place but have not tried to cancel as of yet.
Thanks so very much for your help.
Trip was planned to Taunton and Glastonbury March 23rd
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 staying a month or so in each place
- 2 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 3 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 4 Robbed in Rome... by a "Police Officer"?
- 5 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 6 URGENT: Fontana Del Papa, Tolfa Cooking School Info Pls
- 7 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 8 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 9 tuscany wine tours and transfers
- 10 Spending money in Italy?
- 11 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 12 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 13 Late night train from Prague
- 14 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 15 December honeymoon in Europe
- 16 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 17 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 18 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 19 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 20 Itinerary for 11 day trip to France
- 21 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 22 Madrid and London
- 23 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 24 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 25 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges