I am planning on visiting the UK March 13-27 and was planning to travel to Taunton, Glastonbury, and Wells during this time using public transport. With all the horrific flooding in Somerset, it seems as if I should cancel that part of the trip. I've read everything I can find about the flooding and surprisingly it is hard to get a good amount of information here in the States.
Would like to hear opinions or advice in this matter. I already have non-refundable accomodations in place but have not tried to cancel as of yet.
Thanks so very much for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need good fondue in Lucerne
- 2 Rome - To Tour or Not to Tour
- 3 Is this too much? 10 days in Italy
- 4 British Airways hand luggage - how strict are they on measurements?
- 5 Driving out of Heathrow
- 6 Tour guides for Pompeii and Herculaneum
- 7 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 8 14-16 days - where to fly in/out?
- 9 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 10 Pretty small towns in Bavaria
- 11 Stunning Stockholm - August 2010
- 12 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 13 More help with Ireland Itinerary
- 14 2015 Flight Prices
- 15 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 16 Itinerary Barcelona & Southern France 9/23-10/14/15
- 17 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 18 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 19 Traveling options for Rome to Positano?
- 20 Parking in Hallstadt, Dachstein and Linz?
- 21 Please Help - Poland - Prague - Vienna
- 22 Seine Dinner Cruise
- 23 Best Way to get to Prague from Torun, Poland
- 24 Dachstein - Salzkammergut Visit
- 25 Spanish Christmas season traditions