I am planning on visiting the UK March 13-27 and was planning to travel to Taunton, Glastonbury, and Wells during this time using public transport. With all the horrific flooding in Somerset, it seems as if I should cancel that part of the trip. I've read everything I can find about the flooding and surprisingly it is hard to get a good amount of information here in the States.
Would like to hear opinions or advice in this matter. I already have non-refundable accomodations in place but have not tried to cancel as of yet.
Thanks so very much for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bernese Oberland
- 2 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 3 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 4 London 6 day itinerary
- 5 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 6 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 7 Threat Level in UK
- 8 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 9 ATM
- 10 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 11 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 12 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 13 Living in Paris......for a week
- 14 ATM help
- 15 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 16 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 17 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 18 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 19 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 20 Iceland trip report!
- 21 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 22 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 23 Athens tour guide advice
- 24 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 25 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria