I am planning on visiting the UK March 13-27 and was planning to travel to Taunton, Glastonbury, and Wells during this time using public transport. With all the horrific flooding in Somerset, it seems as if I should cancel that part of the trip. I've read everything I can find about the flooding and surprisingly it is hard to get a good amount of information here in the States.
Would like to hear opinions or advice in this matter. I already have non-refundable accomodations in place but have not tried to cancel as of yet.
Thanks so very much for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One champagne tour in Reims
- 2 Drink Suggestions in English Pubs
- 3 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 4 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 5 Question about staying in the Museumplein are
- 6 Southwest France
- 7 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 8 Train seating
- 9 3 extra days in Provence/Riviera - advice please!
- 10 Krakow with photos
- 11 Munich: New Museum Open Documenting Nazism's Rise...
- 12 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 13 1st Eurotrip: Copenhagen - Paris - Barcelona - Ireland
- 14 1st Eurotrip Itinerary - 12 days Backpacking in Europe
- 15 Northern Italy Camper Trip Questions
- 16 Lazio - Where to spend 2 days ?
- 17 Franfurt to Munich over a week - Fodorite wisdom?
- 18 Mountain Music Festival in Zakopane, Poland
- 19 Spain 2 weeks itinerary help
- 20 Ah Paris
- 21 Paris birthday dinner for 10yo
- 22 Berlin or Budapest?
- 23 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 24 Is it possible to see the Cotswolds without renting a car?
- 25 Comment on my Sicily Plan