I am planning on visiting the UK March 13-27 and was planning to travel to Taunton, Glastonbury, and Wells during this time using public transport. With all the horrific flooding in Somerset, it seems as if I should cancel that part of the trip. I've read everything I can find about the flooding and surprisingly it is hard to get a good amount of information here in the States.
Would like to hear opinions or advice in this matter. I already have non-refundable accomodations in place but have not tried to cancel as of yet.
Thanks so very much for your help.
Trip was planned to Taunton and Glastonbury March 23rd
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 All Set To Go!!
- 2 Last-minute detour to Paris: a 4-day live trip report
- 3 Honeymoon in Provence - 14 day itinerary help please
- 4 Lake Como transportation questions
- 5 Pasteurized Cheese in Paris
- 6 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 7 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 8 Budget family trip to Europe
- 9 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 10 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 11 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 12 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 13 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 14 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 15 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 16 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 17 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 18 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 19 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 20 By train to and out of Prague
- 21 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 22 Cylades Island Hopping
- 23 7 Nights in Paris
- 24 Normandy and Loire
- 25 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia