I am planning on visiting the UK March 13-27 and was planning to travel to Taunton, Glastonbury, and Wells during this time using public transport. With all the horrific flooding in Somerset, it seems as if I should cancel that part of the trip. I've read everything I can find about the flooding and surprisingly it is hard to get a good amount of information here in the States.
Would like to hear opinions or advice in this matter. I already have non-refundable accomodations in place but have not tried to cancel as of yet.
Thanks so very much for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tirano to Paris via bernina express in 1 day
- 2 Rome Private Tours
- 3 Questions about regionale trains
- 4 15 nights in Italy
- 5 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also
- 6 5 Days in Provence
- 7 Leather "warehouse" between Kudassi and Seluck
- 8 Rome Sistine Chapel Night Tour
- 9 5 top Scams in Paris
- 10 RHK's Spring Trip
- 11 September Mediterranean Honeymoon
- 12 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 13 Croatia Trip Report Part 1
- 14 Finalizing Itinerary
- 15 Feedback Please: Honeymoon Itinerary....first draft
- 16 Venice to split croatia
- 17 Malaga Train Station Car Drop off
- 18 Euro Quiz # 104 - Memorial Day...
- 19 Not-so-Expensive Restaurants in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo
- 20 Paris 5 Day itinerary - Suggestions plz
- 21 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 22 Day Trip from Geneva - Need Advice
- 23 Athens Hotels Plaka
- 24 Two days in Switzerland or Lake Como Italy
- 25 A day in Killarney