I am planning on visiting the UK March 13-27 and was planning to travel to Taunton, Glastonbury, and Wells during this time using public transport. With all the horrific flooding in Somerset, it seems as if I should cancel that part of the trip. I've read everything I can find about the flooding and surprisingly it is hard to get a good amount of information here in the States.
Would like to hear opinions or advice in this matter. I already have non-refundable accomodations in place but have not tried to cancel as of yet.
Thanks so very much for your help.
Trip was planned to Taunton and Glastonbury March 23rd
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 2 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 3 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 4 Eiffel tower tickets
- 5 4-6 weeks
- 6 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 7 Venice Banning Fodors
- 8 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 9 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 10 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 11 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 12 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 13 Rome---August and September
- 14 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 15 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 16 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 17 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 18 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 19 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 20 France, Italy and Greec
- 21 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 22 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 23 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 24 South of France November Trip Report
- 25 handel's messiah, new year's, paris