I am planning on visiting the UK March 13-27 and was planning to travel to Taunton, Glastonbury, and Wells during this time using public transport. With all the horrific flooding in Somerset, it seems as if I should cancel that part of the trip. I've read everything I can find about the flooding and surprisingly it is hard to get a good amount of information here in the States.
Would like to hear opinions or advice in this matter. I already have non-refundable accomodations in place but have not tried to cancel as of yet.
Thanks so very much for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 sfo to europe
- 2 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 3 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 4 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 5 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 6 Hamam Istanbul?
- 7 Rue des Rosiers
- 8 Holiday in Austria
- 9 Paris Under Seige...
- 10 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 11 First Trip to Europe!
- 12 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 13 visa appointment experience
- 14 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 15 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 16 Italian Riviera
- 17 Switzerland in mid-April
- 18 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 19 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 20 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 21 Scotland Trip
- 22 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 23 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 24 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 25 What to take to Germany