I am planning on visiting the UK March 13-27 and was planning to travel to Taunton, Glastonbury, and Wells during this time using public transport. With all the horrific flooding in Somerset, it seems as if I should cancel that part of the trip. I've read everything I can find about the flooding and surprisingly it is hard to get a good amount of information here in the States.
Would like to hear opinions or advice in this matter. I already have non-refundable accomodations in place but have not tried to cancel as of yet.
Thanks so very much for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 2 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 3 3 days to spend in europe
- 4 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 5 Guides - Matera
- 6 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 7 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 8 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 9 Europe Sim card help
- 10 England and Wales by public transport
- 11 Buying flowers in London?
- 12 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 13 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 14 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 15 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 16 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 17 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 18 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 19 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 20 To do afternoon of arrival in London
- 21 MiFi in Italy
- 22 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 23 One quick week -- where in France?
- 24 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 25 Spain Itinerary Help