I am planning on visiting the UK March 13-27 and was planning to travel to Taunton, Glastonbury, and Wells during this time using public transport. With all the horrific flooding in Somerset, it seems as if I should cancel that part of the trip. I've read everything I can find about the flooding and surprisingly it is hard to get a good amount of information here in the States.
Would like to hear opinions or advice in this matter. I already have non-refundable accomodations in place but have not tried to cancel as of yet.
Thanks so very much for your help.
Trip was planned to Taunton and Glastonbury March 23rd
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 2 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 3 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 4 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 5 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 6 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 7 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 8 NO use of the Wheeled- Suitcases allowed in Venice!! Fine: 500 Euros!!
- 9 Moving to Belfast
- 10 Luggage sizing
- 11 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 12 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 13 Winter honeymoon - Switzerland? Italian Alps? Other?
- 14 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 15 London during Christmas week
- 16 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 17 Arriving Boxing Day London
- 18 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 19 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 20 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 21 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 22 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 23 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 24 Eleanor's Pages
- 25 LIVIGNO - Ski School