I am planning on visiting the UK March 13-27 and was planning to travel to Taunton, Glastonbury, and Wells during this time using public transport. With all the horrific flooding in Somerset, it seems as if I should cancel that part of the trip. I've read everything I can find about the flooding and surprisingly it is hard to get a good amount of information here in the States.
Would like to hear opinions or advice in this matter. I already have non-refundable accomodations in place but have not tried to cancel as of yet.
Thanks so very much for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 2 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 3 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 4 Lake District: HF Holiday houses Derwent Bank and Monk Coniston
- 5 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 6 Iceland photo tour- any tips?
- 7 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 8 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 9 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 10 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 11 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 12 Villa Honegg: an insider's tip for the Central Switzerland
- 13 Azores v. north coastal Portugal-Best use of time between Lisbon and Porto
- 14 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 15 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 16 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 17 Europe First Timers
- 18 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 19 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 20 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 21 Funniest of Fodor Threads
- 22 Iceland for Nine Days
- 23 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 24 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 25 Rome or Venice first