I am planning on visiting the UK March 13-27 and was planning to travel to Taunton, Glastonbury, and Wells during this time using public transport. With all the horrific flooding in Somerset, it seems as if I should cancel that part of the trip. I've read everything I can find about the flooding and surprisingly it is hard to get a good amount of information here in the States.
Would like to hear opinions or advice in this matter. I already have non-refundable accomodations in place but have not tried to cancel as of yet.
Thanks so very much for your help.
Trip was planned to Taunton and Glastonbury March 23rd
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 2 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 3 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 4 Paris and where else?
- 5 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 6 Raining in rome
- 7 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 8 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 9 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 10 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 11 Italian Lakes
- 12 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 13 Christmas Day in Scuol
- 14 Autumn in Paris
- 15 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 16 Help With Vienna
- 17 What's the most economical way to see Dublin and London?
- 18 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 19 Trains in Europe
- 20 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 21 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 22 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 23 Netherlands and others
- 24 Amsterdam and An Amputee
- 25 Aran Islands in wintertime