I am planning on visiting the UK March 13-27 and was planning to travel to Taunton, Glastonbury, and Wells during this time using public transport. With all the horrific flooding in Somerset, it seems as if I should cancel that part of the trip. I've read everything I can find about the flooding and surprisingly it is hard to get a good amount of information here in the States.
Would like to hear opinions or advice in this matter. I already have non-refundable accomodations in place but have not tried to cancel as of yet.
Thanks so very much for your help.
Trip was planned to Taunton and Glastonbury March 23rd
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris, Ile de France...and WHERE? 1st trip to France in June! Oh la la!
- 2 Great London Bars with a view
- 3 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 4 Rental car while in Ireland
- 5 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 6 Hotels that we found special
- 7 Art in Paris
- 8 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 9 Roussillon, a photo essay
- 10 St Germain
- 11 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 12 First Time to UK since 2001
- 13 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 14 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 15 Too many Trip Reports
- 16 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 17 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 18 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 19 I dream of Europe
- 20 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 21 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 22 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 23 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 24 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 25 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris