I am planning on visiting the UK March 13-27 and was planning to travel to Taunton, Glastonbury, and Wells during this time using public transport. With all the horrific flooding in Somerset, it seems as if I should cancel that part of the trip. I've read everything I can find about the flooding and surprisingly it is hard to get a good amount of information here in the States.
Would like to hear opinions or advice in this matter. I already have non-refundable accomodations in place but have not tried to cancel as of yet.
Thanks so very much for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 2 Best of SW Norway in 5 days; Bergen, Alesund, fjords
- 3 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 4 Charming town in Noway to visit?
- 5 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 6 What area of Venice to stay?
- 7 Getting from Chianciano Terme to Venice
- 8 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 9 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 10 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 11 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 12 Delta First Class seats- how far in advance should I book?
- 13 Six days in Yorkshire and Derbyshire
- 14 another Naples and Amalfi coast question
- 15 returning car at europcar's Des Ternes location in Paris
- 16 An ambitions plan for Andalusia
- 17 A week in Le Marche
- 18 Help with honeymoon itinerary - Paris, Barcelona and South of Spain
- 19 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 20 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland
- 21 French towns in autumn
- 22 Recommendation for a Boutique Hotel in Istanbul
- 23 Help with 1 week in Normandy / Loire Valley
- 24 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 25 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?