I am planning on visiting the UK March 13-27 and was planning to travel to Taunton, Glastonbury, and Wells during this time using public transport. With all the horrific flooding in Somerset, it seems as if I should cancel that part of the trip. I've read everything I can find about the flooding and surprisingly it is hard to get a good amount of information here in the States.
Would like to hear opinions or advice in this matter. I already have non-refundable accomodations in place but have not tried to cancel as of yet.
Thanks so very much for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 2 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 3 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 4 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 5 14 nights in Europe
- 6 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 7 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 8 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 9 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 10 French immersion courses in France
- 11 Munich
- 12 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 13 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 14 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 15 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 16 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 17 CDG airport
- 18 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 19 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 20 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 21 Portugal itinerary help
- 22 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 23 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 24 What type of visa is right for me?
- 25 Malaga Hotels - which one should I choose?