I am planning on visiting the UK March 13-27 and was planning to travel to Taunton, Glastonbury, and Wells during this time using public transport. With all the horrific flooding in Somerset, it seems as if I should cancel that part of the trip. I've read everything I can find about the flooding and surprisingly it is hard to get a good amount of information here in the States.
Would like to hear opinions or advice in this matter. I already have non-refundable accomodations in place but have not tried to cancel as of yet.
Thanks so very much for your help.
Trip was planned to Taunton and Glastonbury March 23rd
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 2 How to get to Plaka from Athens airport in the least expensive way?
- 3 7 countries in a month
- 4 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan Cadorna
- 5 hotels I recommend from my recent trip to Paris and Normandy
- 6 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 7 Museum Pass
- 8 Favorite things to do in London
- 9 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 10 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 11 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 12 Portugal
- 13 Strasbourg restaurant recommendations
- 14 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 15 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 16 Piran to Venice via ferry
- 17 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 18 4 days in lake region
- 19 The "Perfect week" in Sicily???
- 20 floods in Andalucia
- 21 Pisa and Lucca in one day
- 22 A day in Bordeaux - what to do?
- 23 Tram to Airport
- 24 Want to find host family in Munich, Germany
- 25 3 days in Bordeaux