First time traveler to Europe...
We are traveling to Venice and plan to go to Florence then Rome.
Flights in and out of Venice are the same as into Venice and out of Rome.
In the US it can be really expensive to rent a car in city A (Venice) and drop off in city B (Rome).
Is this the same in Italy? Its only a 5 hour drive, would it be better to pick up the car in Venice and then drive back after seeing Rome to Venice to drop the car off so that its the same pickup/drop off location?
Also, what website, or where online should I reserve the car?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 2 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 3 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 4 My nephew’s visit to Edinburgh (or, OMG to be 18 again.)
- 5 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 6 Traveling in Belgium
- 7 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
- 8 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 9 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 10 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 11 Euro road trip – looking for advice please
- 12 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 13 crete or santorini in Oct.
- 14 Hiking Tips in Scotland
- 15 Rick Steves Pickpocketed in Paris!
- 16 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 17 4 days in france w 4 kids
- 18 2 Weeks in Switzerland w/kids?
- 19 PRAGUE-TOP 10 THINGS TO DO
- 20 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 21 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 22 Milos beach stay
- 23 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 24 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 25 Catching the train - best stop off from Tirano to St Moritz