First time traveler to Europe...
We are traveling to Venice and plan to go to Florence then Rome.
Flights in and out of Venice are the same as into Venice and out of Rome.
In the US it can be really expensive to rent a car in city A (Venice) and drop off in city B (Rome).
Is this the same in Italy? Its only a 5 hour drive, would it be better to pick up the car in Venice and then drive back after seeing Rome to Venice to drop the car off so that its the same pickup/drop off location?
Also, what website, or where online should I reserve the car?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 2 Need help for hiking destinations in Austria
- 3 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 4 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 driving from prague to salzburg
- 7 Acropolis Athens
- 8 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 9 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 10 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 11 Versailles
- 12 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 13 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 14 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 15 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 16 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 17 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 18 Meteora for older folk
- 19 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 20 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 21 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 22 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 23 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 24 Swiss Half Fare Card
- 25 Germany train help!