We are a family of 4 (kids aged 5yrs and 7 months) and are thinking of going to Latvia and Estonia in the first 2-3 weeks of August. We always rent a car and like to drive around and off the beaten tracks. We like places with a lot of natural beauty, easy hikes and activities for kids. So we are thinking of making the capital citiies as a base so we dont have to change hotels too much and make day trips that are doable in upto 2-3 hours one way. We don't really care about night scene but like to eat in good restaurants (not to mention I am an adventurous vegetarian).
What do you all think about a trip to the baltics with kids this young?
What would be an ideal itinerary and no. of days we should stay in these places?
Should we also go to Lithuania?
Do you think renting a car and driving around is a good idea?
Will I find any vegetarian food (dairy and eggs ok but no meat or sea food)?
Many thanks for your input in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 스타카지노•• 吉━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••吉 스타카지노
- 2 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 3 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 4 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 5 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 6 Four weeks in the UK: Critique my itinerary?
- 7 Bavaria in August
- 8 Train Question
- 9 What clothes?
- 10 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 11 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 12 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 13 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 14 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 15 2 weeks in Southern Italy
- 16 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 17 Short trip to Athens and Santorini. Ideas welcomed
- 18 Stay in Saronno to see Como and Milan?
- 19 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 20 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 21 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 22 GPS vs Google Maps
- 23 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 24 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 25 10 nights in France