We are a couple in our early 30's living in New York and its our first trip to Switzerland. We are planning this trip in mid August. (18 to 23)
We are landing in Zurich , stopping in mountreux for 2 days , then in Interlaken for next 2 days and were planning to spend 1 day and 1 night in Lucerne as we are flying back from Geneva.
I was wondering if we should plan to stop in Lucerne or is there any other place which you could suggest us?
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe for Beginners
- 2 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 3 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 4 Short time in Vienna
- 5 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 6 Paris in August
- 7 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 8 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 9 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 10 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 11 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 12 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 13 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 14 Getting around London
- 15 Valencia Spain
- 16 Wine Tasting in France
- 17 Iceland in January/February
- 18 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 19 Favorite Champagne houses in Reims and surrounding area
- 20 The DCC scam is spreading
- 21 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 22 Moldova and Transnistria
- 23 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 24 Places to visit from Zurich
- 25 Loire Valley restaurants