We are a couple in our early 30's living in New York and its our first trip to Switzerland. We are planning this trip in mid August. (18 to 23)
We are landing in Zurich , stopping in mountreux for 2 days , then in Interlaken for next 2 days and were planning to spend 1 day and 1 night in Lucerne as we are flying back from Geneva.
I was wondering if we should plan to stop in Lucerne or is there any other place which you could suggest us?
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 2 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 3 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 4 Ireland travel passport question
- 5 Italy
- 6 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 7 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 8 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 9 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 10 Revised itinerary for italy
- 11 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 12 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 13 Biarritz family holiday
- 14 Lisbon hotel
- 15 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 16 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 17 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 18 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 19 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 20 4 Days in Tuscany
- 21 If you had to choose one......
- 22 Switzerland
- 23 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 24 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 25 Another northern Italy itinerary.