We are a couple in our early 30's living in New York and its our first trip to Switzerland. We are planning this trip in mid August. (18 to 23)
We are landing in Zurich , stopping in mountreux for 2 days , then in Interlaken for next 2 days and were planning to spend 1 day and 1 night in Lucerne as we are flying back from Geneva.
I was wondering if we should plan to stop in Lucerne or is there any other place which you could suggest us?
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 월드스타사이트━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 라이브룰렛사이트━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 3 해외카지노사이트━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 4 Barcelona
- 5 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 6 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 7 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 8 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 9 Antivirus is not running properly what should i do.
- 10 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 11 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 12 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 13 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 14 HP Laptop is giving me so much trouble what I do?
- 15 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 16 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 17 First time in London
- 18 France, UK and Ireland
- 19 No Periods in British Written English!
- 20 Germany family road trip help!
- 21 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 22 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 23 Ischia
- 24 What do after Bernia Express?
- 25 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg