It's my first time on a forum, and I'm very excited because it's about Switzerland!!!
I'm a brazilian doctor in love with Switzerland since childhood. In September I'm going to realize the dream of visit Switzerland (my first international trip)!
Then, I'd like to get any advices and suggestions to make this trip perfect!
IMPORTANT: I've decided to buy the SwissPass, and opted for hostels (because the prices!!!)
I love cooking, I love cheese, chocolate and fruits (berries).
I want to participate of an Alpabzüge during my trip!
The trip will be divided into 2 times: the first with a friend (3nd to 16th) and the second with another friend (16th to 28th).
I already planned the first part of the journey:
Day 1 - Arrive in Zurich airport in the afternoon. Stay in Zurich.
Day 2 - The whole day to explore Zurich. Leave Zurich to Schaffhausen and stay in Schaffhausen for 1 night.
Day 3 - Morning to explore Schaffhausen. Leave Schaffhausen to Saint Gallen (by boat). Noon to explore Saint Gallen and stay in Saint Gallen for 1 night.
Day 4 - Leave Saint Gallen to Vaduz. The whole day to explore Vaduz. Leave Vaduz to Davos in the afternoon and stay in Davos for 1 night.
Day 5 - Leave Davos to Saint Moritz and stay in Saint Moritz for 2 nights.
Day 6 - Saint Moritz
Day 7 - Leave Saint Moritz to Zermatt (Glacier Express), and stay in Zermatt for 2 nights.
Day 8 - Zermatt
Day 9 - Leave Zermatt to Bern (in the morning) and stay in Bern for 2 nights.
Day 10 - Bern
Day 11 - Leave Bern to Interlaken and stay in Interlaken for 1 night.
Day 12 - Leave Interlaken to Gimmewald and stay in Gimmewald for 1 night.
Day 13 - Leave Gimmewald to Grindelwald and stay in Grindelwald for 1 night.
Day 14 - Grindelwald and region. In the afternoon, my friend will leave to Zurich.
All suggestions and advices are very welcome!!!
I need to decide about the second part of the trip (Day 15 to day 27), and I want to include: the canton of Wallis (Rhone valley, maybe Brig), Montreux, Vevey (and the Lavaux vineyards), Genève, Lausanne (?), Gruyères, Lucerne and the canton of Ticino (Lugano, Locarno and Ascona).
My return date to Brazil is Setember 28th, from Zurich airport.
By now, thank you for your attention. I will be eagerly waiting for your answers!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아비아카지노사이트━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 리스보아사이트━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 3 월드스타사이트━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 4 라이브룰렛사이트━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 5 해외카지노사이트━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 6 Barcelona
- 7 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 8 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 9 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 10 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 11 Antivirus is not running properly what should i do.
- 12 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 13 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 14 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 15 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 16 HP Laptop is giving me so much trouble what I do?
- 17 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 18 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 19 First time in London
- 20 France, UK and Ireland
- 21 No Periods in British Written English!
- 22 Germany family road trip help!
- 23 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 24 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 25 Ischia