Found this to be a great forum. Need some help with our first trip to Switzerland.
We would start form Mumbai in July third week and got three days to spend (say reaching Swizerland on Fri Morning and staying till Monday Morning).
We are two family with a six year kid. Our interest would be to spend a day in one of the city say Geneva, Zurich, Bern and then take some of the best scene trains to Interlaken and to the top of the mountains.
We would liked eave for Spain on Monday morning.
Need suggestions on itinerary, trains, hotels, approximate expenses and anything else that could be useful to make it a great trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples + Walking Tour
- 2 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 3 TIM in FCO - update
- 4 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 5 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 6 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 7 The essence of Swiss in 4-5 days for first timers
- 8 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 9 Switzerland - Matterhorm and Golden Pass advice
- 10 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 11 Storing bags while traveling using Swiss Rail Pass.
- 12 Venice gondola ride
- 13 Paris and Normandy
- 14 2-3 week Europe itinerary - help!
- 15 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 16 Does Paris ruin you for life?
- 17 London and Normandy
- 18 Last night in Barcelona - where to stay
- 19 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 20 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?
- 21 rent muscle car in Norway
- 22 Athens tour guide advice
- 23 Athens International Airport customs and baggage reclaim
- 24 mystras or nemea
- 25 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
Trip to Switzerland in July: need help with itinerary, hotels, places etc