Found this to be a great forum. Need some help with our first trip to Switzerland.
We would start form Mumbai in July third week and got three days to spend (say reaching Swizerland on Fri Morning and staying till Monday Morning).
We are two family with a six year kid. Our interest would be to spend a day in one of the city say Geneva, Zurich, Bern and then take some of the best scene trains to Interlaken and to the top of the mountains.
We would liked eave for Spain on Monday morning.
Need suggestions on itinerary, trains, hotels, approximate expenses and anything else that could be useful to make it a great trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 총판 토토 ♣kakao: BL45★텔레그램 : kor7m★
- 2 Now to Madrid
- 3 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 4 3 days solo in London
- 5 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 6 Chania
- 7 Edinbrugh
- 8 Berlin to ?
- 9 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 10 Hotels in Turin
- 11 Help on ancient history route
- 12 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 13 Studying art in English in venice
- 14 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 15 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 16 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 17 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 18 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 19 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 20 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 21 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 22 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 23 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 24 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 25 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
Trip to Switzerland in July: need help with itinerary, hotels, places etc