Found this to be a great forum. Need some help with our first trip to Switzerland.
We would start form Mumbai in July third week and got three days to spend (say reaching Swizerland on Fri Morning and staying till Monday Morning).
We are two family with a six year kid. Our interest would be to spend a day in one of the city say Geneva, Zurich, Bern and then take some of the best scene trains to Interlaken and to the top of the mountains.
We would liked eave for Spain on Monday morning.
Need suggestions on itinerary, trains, hotels, approximate expenses and anything else that could be useful to make it a great trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 2 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 3 http://quicksupplementfact.com/profollix/
- 4 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 5 Summer School in France
- 6 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 7 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 8 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 9 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 10 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 11 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 12 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 13 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 14 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 15 Cutback on Spain trip
- 16 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 17 where to stay in London?
- 18 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 19 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 20 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 21 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 22 Croatia transportation question.
- 23 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 24 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 25 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
Trip to Switzerland in July: need help with itinerary, hotels, places etc