Found this to be a great forum. Need some help with our first trip to Switzerland.
We would start form Mumbai in July third week and got three days to spend (say reaching Swizerland on Fri Morning and staying till Monday Morning).
We are two family with a six year kid. Our interest would be to spend a day in one of the city say Geneva, Zurich, Bern and then take some of the best scene trains to Interlaken and to the top of the mountains.
We would liked eave for Spain on Monday morning.
Need suggestions on itinerary, trains, hotels, approximate expenses and anything else that could be useful to make it a great trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurants in Spain
- 2 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 3 credit and debit cards
- 4 Transportation Question Italy
- 5 Help with basic itinerary
- 6 Short Trip to Paris
- 7 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 8 Greece and Italy Combo
- 9 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 10 Final Four
- 11 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 12 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 13 Where are the Mods?
- 14 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 15 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 16 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 17 Visit to Engand
- 18 Cinqueterre
- 19 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 20 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 21 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 22 Sweden Midsummers Day
- 23 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 24 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 25 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
Trip to Switzerland in July: need help with itinerary, hotels, places etc