Found this to be a great forum. Need some help with our first trip to Switzerland.
We would start form Mumbai in July third week and got three days to spend (say reaching Swizerland on Fri Morning and staying till Monday Morning).
We are two family with a six year kid. Our interest would be to spend a day in one of the city say Geneva, Zurich, Bern and then take some of the best scene trains to Interlaken and to the top of the mountains.
We would liked eave for Spain on Monday morning.
Need suggestions on itinerary, trains, hotels, approximate expenses and anything else that could be useful to make it a great trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Corsica and Sardinia
- 2 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 3 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 4 Best Greek Island
- 5 Les Invalides Night Show
- 6 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 7 Regarding Residence Permit
- 8 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 9 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 10 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 11 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 12 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 13 Kroller-Muller Museum
- 14 limousine services - milan - rome
- 15 Shorts in South of France?
- 16 Taxi from Linate to lecco
- 17 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 18 Camogli and surrounds
- 19 Lario Bus or taxi at Linate?
- 20 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 21 2 days in Florence
- 22 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 23 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 24 Tinos , Naxos and other islands
- 25 Tinos , Naxos and other islands
Trip to Switzerland in July: need help with itinerary, hotels, places etc