Found this to be a great forum. Need some help with our first trip to Switzerland.
We would start form Mumbai in July third week and got three days to spend (say reaching Swizerland on Fri Morning and staying till Monday Morning).
We are two family with a six year kid. Our interest would be to spend a day in one of the city say Geneva, Zurich, Bern and then take some of the best scene trains to Interlaken and to the top of the mountains.
We would liked eave for Spain on Monday morning.
Need suggestions on itinerary, trains, hotels, approximate expenses and anything else that could be useful to make it a great trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 2 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 3 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 4 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 5 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 6 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 7 Escargots in Paris
- 8 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 9 Paris: Where to find Steak Tartar and Escargot?
- 10 Acropolis Athens
- 11 Vacation in Great Britain
- 12 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 13 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 14 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 15 Interesting places to visit
- 16 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 Trip Ideas
- 19 We're here!
- 20 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 21 Switzerland Itinerary in 5 days early-June
- 22 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 23 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 24 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 25 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
Trip to Switzerland in July: need help with itinerary, hotels, places etc