We are planning our 4th trip to Switzerland from April 3rd to 12th April 2015. We have already covered Engelberg, Mt. Titlis, jungfrauch, Trumbelbach falls, Zermatt, Lucerne, Interlaken, murren, Zurich, schilthorn, River Rhine and the similar famous places in Switzerland in last 15 years starting from our Honeymoon. now we want to celebrate our 15th anniversary also in our favourite place on earth....
Tentatively, we have done our bookings in Muottas muragl (graubunden) and at wengen. The third destination that we wanted to choose was near the lake, we are confused whether to stay in montreaux or vevey or is there any other area near the lake, so we could cover the castles and the vineyards!!!
Can you please help me select places which I have missed on, maybe not so famous but worth visiting....The bookings above are tentative based on what I could find online, so any ideas are welcome....
Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 2 HP PRINTER : Technical SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 hp Installation
- 3 Car Rental
- 4 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 5 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 6 First visit to London
- 7 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 8 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 9 Awful experience with Ace Car Rental Iceland
- 10 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 11 Balkans
- 12 My first trip to Crete
- 13 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 14 Ireland Trip
- 15 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 16 London is it worth it?
- 17 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 18 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 19 Final advice (I think) Restaurants!
- 20 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 21 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 22 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 23 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 24 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 25 Airport Transportation