We are planning our 4th trip to Switzerland from April 3rd to 12th April 2015. We have already covered Engelberg, Mt. Titlis, jungfrauch, Trumbelbach falls, Zermatt, Lucerne, Interlaken, murren, Zurich, schilthorn, River Rhine and the similar famous places in Switzerland in last 15 years starting from our Honeymoon. now we want to celebrate our 15th anniversary also in our favourite place on earth....
Tentatively, we have done our bookings in Muottas muragl (graubunden) and at wengen. The third destination that we wanted to choose was near the lake, we are confused whether to stay in montreaux or vevey or is there any other area near the lake, so we could cover the castles and the vineyards!!!
Can you please help me select places which I have missed on, maybe not so famous but worth visiting....The bookings above are tentative based on what I could find online, so any ideas are welcome....
Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 지카지노べ❃【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】❃べ지카지노
- 2 럭키카지노べ❁【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】❁べ럭키카지노
- 3 비보카지노べ✿【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】✿べ비보카지노
- 4 Back from Paris
- 5 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 6 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 7 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 8 Europe itinerary questions
- 9 1 month in Europe
- 10 Paris hotels
- 11 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 12 London Hotels
- 13 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 14 10 days in Paris and......
- 15 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 16 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 17 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 18 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 19 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 20 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 21 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 22 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 23 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 24 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 25 LIsbon