We are planning our 4th trip to Switzerland from April 3rd to 12th April 2015. We have already covered Engelberg, Mt. Titlis, jungfrauch, Trumbelbach falls, Zermatt, Lucerne, Interlaken, murren, Zurich, schilthorn, River Rhine and the similar famous places in Switzerland in last 15 years starting from our Honeymoon. now we want to celebrate our 15th anniversary also in our favourite place on earth....
Tentatively, we have done our bookings in Muottas muragl (graubunden) and at wengen. The third destination that we wanted to choose was near the lake, we are confused whether to stay in montreaux or vevey or is there any other area near the lake, so we could cover the castles and the vineyards!!!
Can you please help me select places which I have missed on, maybe not so famous but worth visiting....The bookings above are tentative based on what I could find online, so any ideas are welcome....
Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 2 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 3 God Save the Queen?
- 4 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 5 Barcelona alternative
- 6 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 7 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 8 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 9 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 10 Paris to Italy
- 11 9 Days in Spain
- 12 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 13 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 14 Bulgaria- hidden gems
- 15 Frankfurt to UK
- 16 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 17 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 18 Spanish Medical Providers
- 19 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 20 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 21 Iceland
- 22 Milan or Turin
- 23 Upscale Vacation Apartment Rentals in Vienna/Prague
- 24 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 25 Prague and Budapest with a 16 month old