hello! im new to this website. im trying to plan a solo trip to spain from march 2- march 11, mainly for futbol purposes(huge barcelona fan). i already have my flight expense and soccer ticket expenses taken care of , so mainly i want to get an idea of cost for everyday life in spain and what i can expect my costs will be for that(food, hotels, transportation, sight seeing). the main cities i will be visiting are madrid for 4 days barcelona for 4 and valencia for 2. thanks in advance for the help!
Trip to Spain Cost
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 All Set To Go!!
- 2 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 3 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 4 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 5 First time Ireland trip
- 6 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 7 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 8 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 9 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 10 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 11 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 12 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 13 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 14 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 15 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 16 22 year olds in Europe
- 17 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 18 Granada
- 19 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 20 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 21 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 22 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 23 Coffee in Naples
- 24 A Sardinia trip report
- 25 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy