hello! im new to this website. im trying to plan a solo trip to spain from march 2- march 11, mainly for futbol purposes(huge barcelona fan). i already have my flight expense and soccer ticket expenses taken care of , so mainly i want to get an idea of cost for everyday life in spain and what i can expect my costs will be for that(food, hotels, transportation, sight seeing). the main cities i will be visiting are madrid for 4 days barcelona for 4 and valencia for 2. thanks in advance for the help!
Trip to Spain Cost
View all Europe activity »
- 1 San Sebastian Travel Guide
- 2 Roof Collapses on London's Crowded Appollo Theatre...
- 3 Funny questions over the years on Basque Country and Spain
- 4 New Year in Lisbon, Portugal
- 5 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 6 Heterogeneous Xmas in Spain
- 7 Sicily 10 days
- 8 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 9 insider tours in berlin
- 10 Do Cabs in Rome accept credit card for payment?
- 11 Private Guide for Istanbul
- 12 Paris-Barcelona now with the AVE high speed train
- 13 3 days in Barcelona
- 14 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 15 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 16 One hundred years of Krakow
- 17 Esperas vs. Filoterra Villas
- 18 Two weeks or so in Belgium and Netherlands
- 19 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 20 Am I too fat too travel?
- 21 Sad news: Le Drouot, 103 rue Richelieu, is no more
- 22 Using Plastic in Britain Now Includes Spending Pounds...
- 23 14 days to travel Europe...topdeck vs busabout
- 24 Airbnb Launches Media blitz...with Bird Houses...
- 25 Traveling within Italy