hello! im new to this website. im trying to plan a solo trip to spain from march 2- march 11, mainly for futbol purposes(huge barcelona fan). i already have my flight expense and soccer ticket expenses taken care of , so mainly i want to get an idea of cost for everyday life in spain and what i can expect my costs will be for that(food, hotels, transportation, sight seeing). the main cities i will be visiting are madrid for 4 days barcelona for 4 and valencia for 2. thanks in advance for the help!
Trip to Spain Cost
- 1 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 2 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 3 Munich Hotels near train station downtown
- 4 Vienna State Opera - possible for adult and child to switch seats?
- 5 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 6 Rome Itineray - I've done most of my homework; Needs fine tuning!
- 7 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 8 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 9 Ghent Alterpiece Moved?
- 10 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin
- 11 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 12 What the heck- purchased italian train tickets for wrong date!
- 13 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 14 Norway - Midsummer Celebration??
- 15 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 16 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 17 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 18 I Need To Vent!
- 19 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 20 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 21 Brive - drop off point for Avis
- 22 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 23 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 24 Last monte Paris apartment
- 25 Wimpy's