Please do not think that I am being unreasonable for wishing to cover as many cities during my 14 days trip.
I happen to be so excited about traveling to Europe and therefore, I am trying to see as many cities as possible. With your help and input, I may be able to build an exceptional itinerary to do so.
i would really like to visit all of the cities listed below while traveling through Spain and France. Mid september, I plan to fly from Chicago to Madrid and flying out of Paris to return to the states. I wish to utilize public transportations (e.g. buses, trains, etc.) as much as possible, but I am also open to renting a car or booking a local flight if deemed absolutely necessary.
Please feel free to change the route, the order of the cities; including adding or removing cities, and the number of days spent per city as necessary to build a sound itinerary. Any and all of your input is welcomed and greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Fly to Madrid (3 days includes a day trip to Toledo)
Train to Toledo (day trip)
Train to Barcelona (2days)
Train to Provence ( 1 days)
Train to San Sebastian (1 day)
Train to Bordeaux (2 days)
Fast Train to Paris (4 days day trips included)
Any way I can incorporate day trips to these cities: Chartres, Reims or Normandy D-Day beaches ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam hotels during summer
- 2 A week in Paris
- 3 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 4 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 5 38 Days in Paris
- 6 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 7 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 8 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 9 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 10 2 Months in Sicily
- 11 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 12 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 13 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 14 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 15 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 16 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 17 Azores
- 18 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 19 Sundays in Puglia
- 20 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 21 Prague
- 22 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 23 What tips can you give about packing?
- 24 Sim Card Options
- 25 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples