Please do not think that I am being unreasonable for wishing to cover as many cities during my 14 days trip.
I happen to be so excited about traveling to Europe and therefore, I am trying to see as many cities as possible. With your help and input, I may be able to build an exceptional itinerary to do so.
i would really like to visit all of the cities listed below while traveling through Spain and France. Mid september, I plan to fly from Chicago to Madrid and flying out of Paris to return to the states. I wish to utilize public transportations (e.g. buses, trains, etc.) as much as possible, but I am also open to renting a car or booking a local flight if deemed absolutely necessary.
Please feel free to change the route, the order of the cities; including adding or removing cities, and the number of days spent per city as necessary to build a sound itinerary. Any and all of your input is welcomed and greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Fly to Madrid (3 days includes a day trip to Toledo)
Train to Toledo (day trip)
Train to Barcelona (2days)
Train to Provence ( 1 days)
Train to San Sebastian (1 day)
Train to Bordeaux (2 days)
Fast Train to Paris (4 days day trips included)
Any way I can incorporate day trips to these cities: Chartres, Reims or Normandy D-Day beaches ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 sim card
- 2 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 3 Lake Garda- Italy
- 4 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 5 European Championship
- 6 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 7 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 8 Plan Italy trip
- 9 http://garciniaweightlose.com/garcinia-active-slim/
- 10 Lisbon Airport - A Huge Mess
- 11 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 12 when you consider that it swivels
- 13 Train from Rome to Naples
- 14 How to reduce weight
- 15 Transportation from Heathrow Airport to Central London
- 16 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 17 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 18 Into Barcelona out of Madrid !! Help!!?
- 19 http://glycematefacts.com/zetaclear/
- 20 Prague-Vienna-Salzburg-Lech-Munich
- 21 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 22 Spain to Morocco
- 23 Sardinia, Italy
- 24 Dijon or Beaune for overnight?
- 25 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month