Please do not think that I am being unreasonable for wishing to cover as many cities during my 14 days trip.
I happen to be so excited about traveling to Europe and therefore, I am trying to see as many cities as possible. With your help and input, I may be able to build an exceptional itinerary to do so.
i would really like to visit all of the cities listed below while traveling through Spain and France. Mid september, I plan to fly from Chicago to Madrid and flying out of Paris to return to the states. I wish to utilize public transportations (e.g. buses, trains, etc.) as much as possible, but I am also open to renting a car or booking a local flight if deemed absolutely necessary.
Please feel free to change the route, the order of the cities; including adding or removing cities, and the number of days spent per city as necessary to build a sound itinerary. Any and all of your input is welcomed and greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Fly to Madrid (3 days includes a day trip to Toledo)
Train to Toledo (day trip)
Train to Barcelona (2days)
Train to Provence ( 1 days)
Train to San Sebastian (1 day)
Train to Bordeaux (2 days)
Fast Train to Paris (4 days day trips included)
Any way I can incorporate day trips to these cities: Chartres, Reims or Normandy D-Day beaches ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 visa appointment experience
- 2 What to take to Germany
- 3 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 4 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 5 First Trip to Europe!
- 6 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 7 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 8 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 9 Paris Under Seige...
- 10 Rue des Rosiers
- 11 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 12 Scotland Trip
- 13 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 14 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 15 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 16 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 17 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 18 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 19 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 20 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 21 Which Heathrow Airport Car Service Would You Use?
- 22 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 23 4 week trip Turkey
- 24 Holiday in Austria
- 25 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015