Please do not think that I am being unreasonable for wishing to cover as many cities during my 14 days trip.
I happen to be so excited about traveling to Europe and therefore, I am trying to see as many cities as possible. With your help and input, I may be able to build an exceptional itinerary to do so.
i would really like to visit all of the cities listed below while traveling through Spain and France. Mid september, I plan to fly from Chicago to Madrid and flying out of Paris to return to the states. I wish to utilize public transportations (e.g. buses, trains, etc.) as much as possible, but I am also open to renting a car or booking a local flight if deemed absolutely necessary.
Please feel free to change the route, the order of the cities; including adding or removing cities, and the number of days spent per city as necessary to build a sound itinerary. Any and all of your input is welcomed and greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Fly to Madrid (3 days includes a day trip to Toledo)
Train to Toledo (day trip)
Train to Barcelona (2days)
Train to Provence ( 1 days)
Train to San Sebastian (1 day)
Train to Bordeaux (2 days)
Fast Train to Paris (4 days day trips included)
Any way I can incorporate day trips to these cities: Chartres, Reims or Normandy D-Day beaches ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting a car
- 2 February in Florence
- 3 Should we go to Vienna?
- 4 Juangfrau / mt
- 5 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 6 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 7 Amalfi Coast by Car
- 8 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 9 Europe Itinerary
- 10 Help! Suggestions for Italian itinerary
- 11 Suggested Itinerary Low Countries, Scotland, Enfland Lake district
- 12 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 13 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 14 Naxos hotel question
- 15 written guide for Olympia
- 16 La Scala Opera Tickets
- 17 Rental car, Germany to Czech Republic
- 18 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 19 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 20 Loire Valley itinerary
- 21 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 22 England and Wales by public transport
- 23 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 24 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 25 Planning and Logistics Amsterdam, Lakes district and scotland