Please do not think that I am being unreasonable for wishing to cover as many cities during my 14 days trip.
I happen to be so excited about traveling to Europe and therefore, I am trying to see as many cities as possible. With your help and input, I may be able to build an exceptional itinerary to do so.
i would really like to visit all of the cities listed below while traveling through Spain and France. Mid september, I plan to fly from Chicago to Madrid and flying out of Paris to return to the states. I wish to utilize public transportations (e.g. buses, trains, etc.) as much as possible, but I am also open to renting a car or booking a local flight if deemed absolutely necessary.
Please feel free to change the route, the order of the cities; including adding or removing cities, and the number of days spent per city as necessary to build a sound itinerary. Any and all of your input is welcomed and greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Fly to Madrid (3 days includes a day trip to Toledo)
Train to Toledo (day trip)
Train to Barcelona (2days)
Train to Provence ( 1 days)
Train to San Sebastian (1 day)
Train to Bordeaux (2 days)
Fast Train to Paris (4 days day trips included)
Any way I can incorporate day trips to these cities: Chartres, Reims or Normandy D-Day beaches ?
Trip to Spain and France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 2 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 3 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 4 What are the best places to see in England
- 5 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 6 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?
- 7 GIRONA Spain - 1 day
- 8 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 9 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 10 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 11 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 12 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 13 hotels in Seville
- 14 Sicily Suggetions
- 15 car rental companies Italy
- 16 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 17 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 18 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 19 Nice hotel in Garmisch, Fussen or Mittenwald
- 20 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 21 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 22 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 23 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 24 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 25 From CDG to the Seventh?