Please do not think that I am being unreasonable for wishing to cover as many cities during my 14 days trip.
I happen to be so excited about traveling to Europe and therefore, I am trying to see as many cities as possible. With your help and input, I may be able to build an exceptional itinerary to do so.
i would really like to visit all of the cities listed below while traveling through Spain and France. Mid september, I plan to fly from Chicago to Madrid and flying out of Paris to return to the states. I wish to utilize public transportations (e.g. buses, trains, etc.) as much as possible, but I am also open to renting a car or booking a local flight if deemed absolutely necessary.
Please feel free to change the route, the order of the cities; including adding or removing cities, and the number of days spent per city as necessary to build a sound itinerary. Any and all of your input is welcomed and greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Fly to Madrid (3 days includes a day trip to Toledo)
Train to Toledo (day trip)
Train to Barcelona (2days)
Train to Provence ( 1 days)
Train to San Sebastian (1 day)
Train to Bordeaux (2 days)
Fast Train to Paris (4 days day trips included)
Any way I can incorporate day trips to these cities: Chartres, Reims or Normandy D-Day beaches ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 3 Berlin to ?
- 4 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 5 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 6 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 7 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 8 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 9 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 10 tickets for Wimbledon
- 11 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 12 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 13 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 14 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 15 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 16 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 17 Italy in January?
- 18 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 19 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 20 Renting a car in Greece
- 21 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 22 Piedmont question
- 23 Insurance on rental car options
- 24 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 25 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?