Please do not think that I am being unreasonable for wishing to cover as many cities during my 14 days trip.
I happen to be so excited about traveling to Europe and therefore, I am trying to see as many cities as possible. With your help and input, I may be able to build an exceptional itinerary to do so.
i would really like to visit all of the cities listed below while traveling through Spain and France. Mid september, I plan to fly from Chicago to Madrid and flying out of Paris to return to the states. I wish to utilize public transportations (e.g. buses, trains, etc.) as much as possible, but I am also open to renting a car or booking a local flight if deemed absolutely necessary.
Please feel free to change the route, the order of the cities; including adding or removing cities, and the number of days spent per city as necessary to build a sound itinerary. Any and all of your input is welcomed and greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Fly to Madrid (3 days includes a day trip to Toledo)
Train to Toledo (day trip)
Train to Barcelona (2days)
Train to Provence ( 1 days)
Train to San Sebastian (1 day)
Train to Bordeaux (2 days)
Fast Train to Paris (4 days day trips included)
Any way I can incorporate day trips to these cities: Chartres, Reims or Normandy D-Day beaches ?
Trip to Spain and France
- 1 Travel by train or bus
- 2 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 3 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 4 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 5 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 6 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 7 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 8 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 9 Medieval Tallinn
- 10 To Paris and Provence in June
- 11 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 12 London for Christmas
- 13 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 14 Advises for trip to Russia
- 15 Family European winter holiday
- 16 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 17 lockers in London's Victoria Station
- 18 6 hours in London; lockers at Heathrow
- 19 Luggage lockers at London train station?
- 20 London - Luggage Couriers from Heathrow?
- 21 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 22 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 23 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 24 Euro Train
- 25 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice