Please do not think that I am being unreasonable for wishing to cover as many cities during my 14 days trip.
I happen to be so excited about traveling to Europe and therefore, I am trying to see as many cities as possible. With your help and input, I may be able to build an exceptional itinerary to do so.
i would really like to visit all of the cities listed below while traveling through Spain and France. Mid september, I plan to fly from Chicago to Madrid and flying out of Paris to return to the states. I wish to utilize public transportations (e.g. buses, trains, etc.) as much as possible, but I am also open to renting a car or booking a local flight if deemed absolutely necessary.
Please feel free to change the route, the order of the cities; including adding or removing cities, and the number of days spent per city as necessary to build a sound itinerary. Any and all of your input is welcomed and greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Fly to Madrid (3 days includes a day trip to Toledo)
Train to Toledo (day trip)
Train to Barcelona (2days)
Train to Provence ( 1 days)
Train to San Sebastian (1 day)
Train to Bordeaux (2 days)
Fast Train to Paris (4 days day trips included)
Any way I can incorporate day trips to these cities: Chartres, Reims or Normandy D-Day beaches ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice Cruise Port: Santa Lucia or Mestre?
- 2 French lavender and cottages
- 3 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 4 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 5 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 6 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 7 3 days with a Swindon base
- 8 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 9 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 10 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 11 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 12 Major quake in central Itay
- 13 One quick week -- where in France?
- 14 Brugge or Ghent?
- 15 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 16 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 17 Portugal First Timers, 3 Q's
- 18 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 19 Eastern Europe Summer 2017 Itinerary + Mykonos Break
- 20 Budapest on a budget
- 21 easy daytrip from Firenze (without car)
- 22 Which European country to visit in November? Spain/Italy/France?
- 23 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 24 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 25 suggestions needed: Seville--> Cadiz/Conil/...