Plan to take a trip to Spain in the latter half of May 2016 for 8 days from USA ( with wife and 20 year old son)
Have already visited Barcelona.
Would like to visit Madrid, Seville, Cordoba.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First visit to London
- 2 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 3 ATM
- 4 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 5 ATM help
- 6 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 7 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 9 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 10 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 11 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 12 Spain Itinerary
- 13 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 14 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 15 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 16 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 17 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 18 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 19 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 20 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 21 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 22 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 23 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 24 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 25 International drivers permit