I recently posted regarding my trip to Spain and Istanbul. I have changed my mind and will now just travel to Spain in Jan 2014. This is my itenary that I am planning:
Jan1: Fly to Malaga from London and take bus to Granada
Jan 2: Granada
Jan 3: Bus to Cordoba
Jan 4: Cordoba
Jan5: Bus to Seville
Jan 6: Seville
Jan 7: Bus to Madrid
Jan 8 :Madrid
Jan 9: Madrid
Jan 10: Bus to Barcelona
Jan 11: Barcelona
Jan 12: Barcelona
Jan 13: Barcelona
Jan 14: Fly back to London
Please tell me if this order makes sense I am looking forward to going to the main tourist sites. Please tell me if the number of days allocated are good? Also, which bus or train company would you suggest?
Thank you !!
Trip to Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget for 10 weeks in Europe
- 2 Portugal or Croatia, which would you choose?
- 3 Monaco to Paris on Monday June 1st to catch 5pm flight from CDG to JFK
- 4 Scotland
- 5 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 6 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 7 Train des Pignes
- 8 Logistics for Rental Car in Spain
- 9 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 10 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 11 Pousadas
- 12 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 13 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 14 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 15 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 16 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 17 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 18 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 19 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 20 Change in Travel
- 21 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 22 ireland
- 23 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?
- 24 Grandhotel Giessbach in Switzerland
- 25 Some Ireland enjoyment tips