I recently posted regarding my trip to Spain and Istanbul. I have changed my mind and will now just travel to Spain in Jan 2014. This is my itenary that I am planning:
Jan1: Fly to Malaga from London and take bus to Granada
Jan 2: Granada
Jan 3: Bus to Cordoba
Jan 4: Cordoba
Jan5: Bus to Seville
Jan 6: Seville
Jan 7: Bus to Madrid
Jan 8 :Madrid
Jan 9: Madrid
Jan 10: Bus to Barcelona
Jan 11: Barcelona
Jan 12: Barcelona
Jan 13: Barcelona
Jan 14: Fly back to London
Please tell me if this order makes sense I am looking forward to going to the main tourist sites. Please tell me if the number of days allocated are good? Also, which bus or train company would you suggest?
Thank you !!
Trip to Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buy authentic High Quality Fake Passports,Identity Cards, Drivers License..
- 2 St Andrews advice
- 3 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 4 Two Week Honeymoon in Italy
- 5 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 6 ROME
- 7 Summer weather in Bordeaux, SW France?
- 8 Best small medieval towns & villages in/near Val d'Orcia
- 9 Chateau de Champs-sur-Marne
- 10 Porto Neighborhood For Rental?
- 11 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 12 cruises and itineraries in the Mediterranean
- 13 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 14 We are off to France again!!
- 15 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 16 Trip report from Germany, Austria, Switzerland, & Italy
- 17 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 18 Baby Stroller/Pram travel in Italy and Switzerland
- 19 Naples Italy as base for coast?
- 20 Car insurance in Europe...
- 21 Is Cognac worth an overnight between Sarlat and La Rochelle?
- 22 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 23 Free public transportation on 14-15-16 March in Paris & Wallonia
- 24 Athens & 1 island.. 7 days.. what to chose?
- 25 Chiusi or Pitigliano area - Help in choosing for Etruscan aspects