I recently posted regarding my trip to Spain and Istanbul. I have changed my mind and will now just travel to Spain in Jan 2014. This is my itenary that I am planning:
Jan1: Fly to Malaga from London and take bus to Granada
Jan 2: Granada
Jan 3: Bus to Cordoba
Jan 4: Cordoba
Jan5: Bus to Seville
Jan 6: Seville
Jan 7: Bus to Madrid
Jan 8 :Madrid
Jan 9: Madrid
Jan 10: Bus to Barcelona
Jan 11: Barcelona
Jan 12: Barcelona
Jan 13: Barcelona
Jan 14: Fly back to London
Please tell me if this order makes sense I am looking forward to going to the main tourist sites. Please tell me if the number of days allocated are good? Also, which bus or train company would you suggest?
Thank you !!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 munich - day trips
- 2 Seeking advice for fall trip to Puglia
- 3 I'm back.....
- 4 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 5 FAQs
- 6 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 7 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 8 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 9 Charles Degaulle question
- 10 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 11 Naples to Pompeii
- 12 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 13 Ballet Bolshoi
- 14 Ireland in November
- 15 To europe this Aug
- 16 Seville itinerary critic and advice please
- 17 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 18 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 19 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 20 Layover Madrid Info Help
- 21 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 22 Edinburgh in March
- 23 sim card
- 24 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 25 Madrid Airport