I recently posted regarding my trip to Spain and Istanbul. I have changed my mind and will now just travel to Spain in Jan 2014. This is my itenary that I am planning:
Jan1: Fly to Malaga from London and take bus to Granada
Jan 2: Granada
Jan 3: Bus to Cordoba
Jan 4: Cordoba
Jan5: Bus to Seville
Jan 6: Seville
Jan 7: Bus to Madrid
Jan 8 :Madrid
Jan 9: Madrid
Jan 10: Bus to Barcelona
Jan 11: Barcelona
Jan 12: Barcelona
Jan 13: Barcelona
Jan 14: Fly back to London
Please tell me if this order makes sense I am looking forward to going to the main tourist sites. Please tell me if the number of days allocated are good? Also, which bus or train company would you suggest?
Thank you !!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 visa appointment experience
- 2 What to take to Germany
- 3 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 4 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 5 First Trip to Europe!
- 6 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 7 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 8 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 9 Paris Under Seige...
- 10 Rue des Rosiers
- 11 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 12 Scotland Trip
- 13 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 14 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 15 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 16 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 17 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 18 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 19 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 20 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 21 Which Heathrow Airport Car Service Would You Use?
- 22 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 23 4 week trip Turkey
- 24 Holiday in Austria
- 25 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015