I recently posted regarding my trip to Spain and Istanbul. I have changed my mind and will now just travel to Spain in Jan 2014. This is my itenary that I am planning:
Jan1: Fly to Malaga from London and take bus to Granada
Jan 2: Granada
Jan 3: Bus to Cordoba
Jan 4: Cordoba
Jan5: Bus to Seville
Jan 6: Seville
Jan 7: Bus to Madrid
Jan 8 :Madrid
Jan 9: Madrid
Jan 10: Bus to Barcelona
Jan 11: Barcelona
Jan 12: Barcelona
Jan 13: Barcelona
Jan 14: Fly back to London
Please tell me if this order makes sense I am looking forward to going to the main tourist sites. Please tell me if the number of days allocated are good? Also, which bus or train company would you suggest?
Thank you !!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 La Roque Gageac, France in early October
- 2 How much time in The Hague
- 3 Paris Museum Pass/Free Day
- 4 Pompeii, Herculaneum
- 5 Italy Itinerary and Train- Please Help!
- 6 Italy (or other country) with a baby
- 7 What are some great spots for photography along the Lycian Coast?
- 8 Best Home Exchange Website for London?
- 9 Lisbon/Porto or Split/Dubrovnik
- 10 Curious on #2 restaraunt in the world - Osteria Francescana
- 11 Lodging in Lucca in Fall 2015
- 12 Paris in the Heat - Packing
- 13 Paris removes Pont des Arts love locks
- 14 Iceland
- 15 Help Finding Alsace Base for Casual Bikers
- 16 First time visit to Italy - family of 4
- 17 How to best get from Heathrow to Kings Cross station
- 18 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 19 Carnet de Voyage
- 20 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 21 TSA fails 95% of the time
- 22 Multi-Generation Trip
- 23 Critique 11 day Italy Itinerary - Venice,Florence,Rome,Sorrento
- 24 Ireland advice
- 25 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?