I recently posted regarding my trip to Spain and Istanbul. I have changed my mind and will now just travel to Spain in Jan 2014. This is my itenary that I am planning:
Jan1: Fly to Malaga from London and take bus to Granada
Jan 2: Granada
Jan 3: Bus to Cordoba
Jan 4: Cordoba
Jan5: Bus to Seville
Jan 6: Seville
Jan 7: Bus to Madrid
Jan 8 :Madrid
Jan 9: Madrid
Jan 10: Bus to Barcelona
Jan 11: Barcelona
Jan 12: Barcelona
Jan 13: Barcelona
Jan 14: Fly back to London
Please tell me if this order makes sense I am looking forward to going to the main tourist sites. Please tell me if the number of days allocated are good? Also, which bus or train company would you suggest?
Thank you !!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 헬로우카지노주소■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■바카라사이트ラ바카라사이트
- 2 원정바카라■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■바카라사이트주소ゼ바카라사이트주소
- 3 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 4 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 5 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 6 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 7 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 8 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 9 6 days in Stockholm - itinerary, questions
- 10 Help me make this possible!
- 11 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 12 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 13 Road Trip - Ireland, Scotland and England
- 14 International drivers permit
- 15 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 16 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 17 First visit to London
- 18 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 19 ATM
- 20 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 21 ATM help
- 22 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 23 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 24 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 25 Paris..The St. Germain area.