I recently posted regarding my trip to Spain and Istanbul. I have changed my mind and will now just travel to Spain in Jan 2014. This is my itenary that I am planning:
Jan1: Fly to Malaga from London and take bus to Granada
Jan 2: Granada
Jan 3: Bus to Cordoba
Jan 4: Cordoba
Jan5: Bus to Seville
Jan 6: Seville
Jan 7: Bus to Madrid
Jan 8 :Madrid
Jan 9: Madrid
Jan 10: Bus to Barcelona
Jan 11: Barcelona
Jan 12: Barcelona
Jan 13: Barcelona
Jan 14: Fly back to London
Please tell me if this order makes sense I am looking forward to going to the main tourist sites. Please tell me if the number of days allocated are good? Also, which bus or train company would you suggest?
Thank you !!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona extension
- 2 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 3 Europe itinerary review
- 4 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 5 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 6 How Challenging Did You Find German to Learn?
- 7 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 8 countless numbers of hundreds and hundreds
- 9 15 days trip to Europe
- 10 Turkey fire code problems with building entry doors
- 11 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 12 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 13 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 14 Vuerling airlines
- 15 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 16 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 17 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 18 France for a month in 2017
- 19 RENFE error message during payment
- 20 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 21 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 22 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 23 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 24 Venice Film Fest
- 25 Europe itinerary