I recently posted regarding my trip to Spain and Istanbul. I have changed my mind and will now just travel to Spain in Jan 2014. This is my itenary that I am planning:
Jan1: Fly to Malaga from London and take bus to Granada
Jan 2: Granada
Jan 3: Bus to Cordoba
Jan 4: Cordoba
Jan5: Bus to Seville
Jan 6: Seville
Jan 7: Bus to Madrid
Jan 8 :Madrid
Jan 9: Madrid
Jan 10: Bus to Barcelona
Jan 11: Barcelona
Jan 12: Barcelona
Jan 13: Barcelona
Jan 14: Fly back to London
Please tell me if this order makes sense I am looking forward to going to the main tourist sites. Please tell me if the number of days allocated are good? Also, which bus or train company would you suggest?
Thank you !!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 2 Where to enjoy Paris
- 3 Acorn TV
- 4 Transportation from Brno train station
- 5 Spain in July
- 6 Paris day trips August
- 7 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 Athens
- 10 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 11 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 12 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 13 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 14 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 15 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 16 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 17 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 18 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 19 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 20 We're here!
- 21 10 days in Paris and......
- 22 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 23 Moving to Italy
- 24 Sardinia-too busy early/mid July??
- 25 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out