I recently posted regarding my trip to Spain and Istanbul. I have changed my mind and will now just travel to Spain in Jan 2014. This is my itenary that I am planning:
Jan1: Fly to Malaga from London and take bus to Granada
Jan 2: Granada
Jan 3: Bus to Cordoba
Jan 4: Cordoba
Jan5: Bus to Seville
Jan 6: Seville
Jan 7: Bus to Madrid
Jan 8 :Madrid
Jan 9: Madrid
Jan 10: Bus to Barcelona
Jan 11: Barcelona
Jan 12: Barcelona
Jan 13: Barcelona
Jan 14: Fly back to London
Please tell me if this order makes sense I am looking forward to going to the main tourist sites. Please tell me if the number of days allocated are good? Also, which bus or train company would you suggest?
Thank you !!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Breakfast: London
- 2 Camino Redux
- 3 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 4 Pylos to Corinth with two days to spare, perhaps in Arcadia?
- 5 Athens, Greece--transfer from airport to downtown hotel
- 6 Return hire car to Athens airport early tomorrow morning
- 7 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 8 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 9 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 10 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 11 A weekend in Jurassic Coast
- 12 How to ask for glass or carafe of tap water in Portuguese
- 13 Amalfi Coast by Car
- 14 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 15 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 16 5 minutes to change trains in La Spezia???
- 17 What is your favorite travel app?
- 18 PLITVICE LAKES
- 19 Porto Portugal Hotels
- 20 5 Irish in Amsterdam, Dresden, Berlin
- 21 France and Switzerland in 15 days
- 22 Berlin to Barcelona
- 23 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 24 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 25 Day trips from Amsterdam