I recently posted regarding my trip to Spain and Istanbul. I have changed my mind and will now just travel to Spain in Jan 2014. This is my itenary that I am planning:
Jan1: Fly to Malaga from London and take bus to Granada
Jan 2: Granada
Jan 3: Bus to Cordoba
Jan 4: Cordoba
Jan5: Bus to Seville
Jan 6: Seville
Jan 7: Bus to Madrid
Jan 8 :Madrid
Jan 9: Madrid
Jan 10: Bus to Barcelona
Jan 11: Barcelona
Jan 12: Barcelona
Jan 13: Barcelona
Jan 14: Fly back to London
Please tell me if this order makes sense I am looking forward to going to the main tourist sites. Please tell me if the number of days allocated are good? Also, which bus or train company would you suggest?
Thank you !!
Trip to Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 2 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 3 Madrid airport at night - how to pass the time
- 4 What to wear
- 5 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 6 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 7 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 8 London neighborhood suggestions
- 9 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 10 Matisse at Tate
- 11 Best mobile operator/plan for Czech Republic + adjacent countries?
- 12 Paris 14th - Hotel Chaplain Rive Gauche, Hotel du Lion, Hotel Sophie Germain, Hotel le Nouvel Orleans
- 13 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 14 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 15 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 16 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 17 Ireland Southwest
- 18 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 19 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 20 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 21 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 22 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?
- 23 Madrid and London
- 24 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 25 canadian memorial in Normandy France