Me and by boyfriend are planing a trip to Slovenia. We thought of traveling to Slovenia from 24/12/09 till 28/12/09.
Can you please advice which city we should start your trip?
Please advice if many placed will be open or might be closed due to Christmas celebrations?
We love to see new places and go out at the evening.
Is it possible to do this without renting a car?
Trip to Slovania at Dec
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Globus Tours
- 2 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 3 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 4 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 5 First Trip to Europe
- 6 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 7 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 8 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 9 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 10 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 11 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 12 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 13 London hotel tax is 20%
- 14 ITALY
- 15 Help for San Sebastian
- 16 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 17 Royal Opera House question?
- 18 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 19 3 days in Rome
- 20 Please help with itinerary...
- 21 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 22 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 23 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 24 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 25 Piedmont - Scenic Drive