Me and by boyfriend are planing a trip to Slovenia. We thought of traveling to Slovenia from 24/12/09 till 28/12/09.
Can you please advice which city we should start your trip?
Please advice if many placed will be open or might be closed due to Christmas celebrations?
We love to see new places and go out at the evening.
Is it possible to do this without renting a car?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast, Italy
- 2 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 3 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 4 credit and debit cards
- 5 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 6 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 7 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 8 Clean up spam
- 9 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 10 Car Rental in France - Europcar
- 11 Is Sicily Safe?
- 12 Car rental help in Sicily
- 13 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 14 alItalia
- 15 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 16 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 17 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 18 Mykonos Beach Club
- 19 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 20 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 21 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 22 Visit to Engand
- 23 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 24 Trip in September
- 25 Which city order makes most sense?