Me and by boyfriend are planing a trip to Slovenia. We thought of traveling to Slovenia from 24/12/09 till 28/12/09.
Can you please advice which city we should start your trip?
Please advice if many placed will be open or might be closed due to Christmas celebrations?
We love to see new places and go out at the evening.
Is it possible to do this without renting a car?
Trip to Slovania at Dec
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 2 9 days in turkey
- 3 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 4 7 days in Greece
- 5 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 6 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 7 Itinerary Check- London, Paris, Rome
- 8 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 9 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 10 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 11 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 12 Airbnb recommendations: London, Paris, Rome
- 13 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 14 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 15 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 16 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 17 Hotel in Venice
- 18 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 19 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 20 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 21 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 22 Europe in 21 days
- 23 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 24 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 25 Question re. ToT Montserrat Ticket for day trip