Me and by boyfriend are planing a trip to Slovenia. We thought of traveling to Slovenia from 24/12/09 till 28/12/09.
Can you please advice which city we should start your trip?
Please advice if many placed will be open or might be closed due to Christmas celebrations?
We love to see new places and go out at the evening.
Is it possible to do this without renting a car?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 2 Paris---baguette question???
- 3 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 4 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 5 Madrid - time to allow for train
- 6 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 7 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 8 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 9 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 10 Scenic Driving Routes
- 11 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 12 Sent a postcard recently from Italy?
- 13 Vienna to Bratislava
- 14 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.
- 15 1 way ticket
- 16 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 17 pareja de hecho in Spain
- 18 Visiting Spain in January
- 19 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 20 What type of visa is right for me?
- 21 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 22 French immersion courses in France
- 23 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 24 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 25 For Swiss Alps/Zermatt fans