Me and by boyfriend are planing a trip to Slovenia. We thought of traveling to Slovenia from 24/12/09 till 28/12/09.
Can you please advice which city we should start your trip?
Please advice if many placed will be open or might be closed due to Christmas celebrations?
We love to see new places and go out at the evening.
Is it possible to do this without renting a car?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 2 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 3 Chamonix to Paris
- 4 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 5 Rome-Itinerary
- 6 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 7 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 8 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 9 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 10 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 11 Scotland and London 21 days
- 12 Rome to venice
- 13 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 14 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 15 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 16 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 17 Ireland itinerary help please
- 18 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 19 help with Italy itinerary
- 20 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 21 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 22 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 23 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 24 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 25 Praiana to Positano