Hi, I'm planing to go to SE Europe this summer, I was thinking maybe Romania but then I came across on this in Serbia http://www.speakupcentre.com/.
Has anyone been there and does anybody know anything about it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 2 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 3 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 4 Andalucia in December
- 5 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 6 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 7 Will you skip Vienna for other city?
- 8 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 9 Vienna or Budapest?
- 10 Rome to Florence Road Trip, Vineyard Recommendations
- 11 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 12 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 13 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 14 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 15 Budapest Hotels
- 16 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 17 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 18 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 19 London's Must Sights!
- 20 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 21 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 22 First Time Solo Travel info
- 23 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 24 TGV from Paris to Vienna?
- 25 Lake Garda, Where to stay