Hi, I'm planing to go to SE Europe this summer, I was thinking maybe Romania but then I came across on this in Serbia http://www.speakupcentre.com/.
Has anyone been there and does anybody know anything about it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 2 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 3 3 days to spend in europe
- 4 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 5 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 6 Beaches in Southern France
- 7 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 8 Italy in October
- 9 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 10 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 11 What Greek islands should I visit
- 12 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 13 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 14 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 15 cell phone companys
- 16 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 17 italy itinerary
- 18 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 19 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 20 Local markets in Italy
- 21 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 22 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 23 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 24 Where in Paris?
- 25 Dordogne and Loire Valley