Hi, I'm planing to go to SE Europe this summer, I was thinking maybe Romania but then I came across on this in Serbia http://www.speakupcentre.com/.
Has anyone been there and does anybody know anything about it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Asian food and shopping in Dublin ????
- 2 5 days in Provence
- 3 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 4 Parking in Italy
- 5 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 6 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 7 Another Alhambra Ticket Question
- 8 1 week in Malaga
- 9 Lisbon hotel: Tivoli or Bairro Alto hotels?
- 10 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 11 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 12 Transportation in Bologna
- 13 Amsterdam vs. France
- 14 Where to stay in Dijon, France
- 15 Amsterdam Hotel
- 16 Paris gtg in October?
- 17 Capo d'Orlando
- 18 European Championship
- 19 Edinburgh airport taxi recos?
- 20 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 21 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 22 What about Basque Country?
- 23 Greece Itinerary
- 24 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 25 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end