We are considering a trip to the Pryenees this Sept and need some advice. We have traveled to Spain 2 times before. We have about 2weeks and need to end up in Sevilla as that is where our daughter lives. But we'd like to see Southern France, Pyrenees and some of Northern Spain. We've been to Barcelona so don't need to go there. Can anyone suggest a good driving itinerary?
Trip to Pyrenees
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 2 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 3 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 4 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 5 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 6 Florence Hotel Advice
- 7 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 8 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 9 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 10 Scottish Passport
- 11 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 12 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 13 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 14 Italy tours
- 15 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 16 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 17 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 18 Air France strike
- 19 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 20 Europe in winter
- 21 Customs & Immigration Necessary at Frankfurt Germany Airport???
- 22 Airbnb scam
- 23 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 24 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 25 Viator.com in Turkey