My husband and I are planning a week long trip to Portugal in mid August. Right now we're planning on several days in Lisbon with a day trip to Sintra, an overnight to Evora and another overnight to Cascais / Estoril.
In Lisbon, we're planning to go to the Baixa area, Alfama are and then to see the Belen Tower and monastery. Are there any other must sees?
I'd love any advice on great restaurants in all three areas - from simple to really nice - we love great food and wine and that really makes a difference to us!
Also, any recommendations for stops along the way to Evora? We will have a car once e leave the city.
Also, is Evora worth the overnight or would you suggest somewhere else?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 advance tickets?
- 2 f1카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷바카라←생방송카지노
- 3 바카라테이블＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온카∝아시안바카라
- 4 인터넷카지노사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼바카라△온라인카지노주소
- 5 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 6 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 7 38 Days in Paris
- 8 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 9 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 10 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 11 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 12 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 13 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 14 Cordoba Overnight?
- 15 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 16 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 17 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 18 How the kids age calculated
- 19 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 20 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 21 What tips can you give about packing?
- 22 Beaune France
- 23 Scotland Trip Report
- 24 Madrid airport question
- 25 Kayaking in Avignon