First, a huge thank you to everyone who has EVER posted here for all the tips and information!
I am planning a trip in September to Paris, Rome, Florence and Venice. It is still dependent on my getting a visa (a bit iffy because of my nationality), but I would still like to get your feedback.
I have been to Paris once before, for a conference where we crammed sight seeing into about 2 days. I was not satisfied and was determined to go back. So, the itinerary is as follows:
Paris - 5th Sept - 11 Sept. Staying at Hotel de la Herse d'Or
Over night train to Venice. 12th Sept day trip in Venice. Train to Florence in the evening. Staying at Bed and Bed Cassia.
13,14th in Florence.
15th - train to Rome. Staying at Hotel Julia.
18th - Fly home to London
I am a student, so there is a budget, but I'd love advice of any sort on where to go, what to see, and how to do it = )
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 2 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 3 St Andrews or Edinburgh
- 4 European Championship
- 5 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 6 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 7 Barcelona - Tickets to Gaudi sites
- 8 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 9 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 10 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 11 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 12 Italy by Train - Sequence Recommendations
- 13 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 14 Italy by car
- 15 Spain and Portugal for two and a half weeks
- 16 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 17 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 18 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 19 Our Amalfi Coast Adventure—Orlando to Dublin to Naples to Praiano
- 20 Ireland in October?
- 21 Barcelona-Valencia- ??? - Barcelona
- 22 Driving through the Pyrenees
- 23 Going to Denmark, Norway – what is there to see?
- 24 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's
- 25 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt