First, a huge thank you to everyone who has EVER posted here for all the tips and information!
I am planning a trip in September to Paris, Rome, Florence and Venice. It is still dependent on my getting a visa (a bit iffy because of my nationality), but I would still like to get your feedback.
I have been to Paris once before, for a conference where we crammed sight seeing into about 2 days. I was not satisfied and was determined to go back. So, the itinerary is as follows:
Paris - 5th Sept - 11 Sept. Staying at Hotel de la Herse d'Or
Over night train to Venice. 12th Sept day trip in Venice. Train to Florence in the evening. Staying at Bed and Bed Cassia.
13,14th in Florence.
15th - train to Rome. Staying at Hotel Julia.
18th - Fly home to London
I am a student, so there is a budget, but I'd love advice of any sort on where to go, what to see, and how to do it = )
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 2 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 3 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 4 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 5 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 6 Cell Phone Question
- 7 Greek Islands (small)
- 8 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 9 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 10 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 11 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 12 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 13 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 14 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 15 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 16 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 17 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 18 Help required with Itinerary
- 19 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 20 Are there any Paris walking guides I should add to my collection?
- 21 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 22 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 23 Campervan in Croatia
- 24 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 25 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?