First, a huge thank you to everyone who has EVER posted here for all the tips and information!
I am planning a trip in September to Paris, Rome, Florence and Venice. It is still dependent on my getting a visa (a bit iffy because of my nationality), but I would still like to get your feedback.
I have been to Paris once before, for a conference where we crammed sight seeing into about 2 days. I was not satisfied and was determined to go back. So, the itinerary is as follows:
Paris - 5th Sept - 11 Sept. Staying at Hotel de la Herse d'Or
Over night train to Venice. 12th Sept day trip in Venice. Train to Florence in the evening. Staying at Bed and Bed Cassia.
13,14th in Florence.
15th - train to Rome. Staying at Hotel Julia.
18th - Fly home to London
I am a student, so there is a budget, but I'd love advice of any sort on where to go, what to see, and how to do it = )
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 2 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 3 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 4 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 5 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 6 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 7 Naples, Italy
- 8 Ireland in April
- 9 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 10 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 11 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 12 French restaurants
- 13 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 14 Engadine Valley help
- 15 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 16 Tuscany 6 nights
- 17 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 18 Ireland travel passport question
- 19 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 20 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 21 Planning a European Trip
- 22 France & Italy, May or June
- 23 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 24 Best travelling Dordogne to Barcelona?
- 25 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?