First, a huge thank you to everyone who has EVER posted here for all the tips and information!
I am planning a trip in September to Paris, Rome, Florence and Venice. It is still dependent on my getting a visa (a bit iffy because of my nationality), but I would still like to get your feedback.
I have been to Paris once before, for a conference where we crammed sight seeing into about 2 days. I was not satisfied and was determined to go back. So, the itinerary is as follows:
Paris - 5th Sept - 11 Sept. Staying at Hotel de la Herse d'Or
Over night train to Venice. 12th Sept day trip in Venice. Train to Florence in the evening. Staying at Bed and Bed Cassia.
13,14th in Florence.
15th - train to Rome. Staying at Hotel Julia.
18th - Fly home to London
I am a student, so there is a budget, but I'd love advice of any sort on where to go, what to see, and how to do it = )
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브경륜) DUS674.COM ( ¶라이브경륜/)다모아바카라 )
- 2 No Periods in British Written English!
- 3 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 4 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 5 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 6 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 7 Rome-Itinerary
- 8 Italy bus or train
- 9 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 10 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 11 Walking itinerary in England?
- 12 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 13 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 14 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 15 Greek fuel cost
- 16 Day trips around Vienna
- 17 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 18 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 19 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 20 Vacation
- 21 Rouen Tour Companies
- 22 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 23 Praiano hotel question
- 24 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 25 Seville- Ronda drive time