First, a huge thank you to everyone who has EVER posted here for all the tips and information!
I am planning a trip in September to Paris, Rome, Florence and Venice. It is still dependent on my getting a visa (a bit iffy because of my nationality), but I would still like to get your feedback.
I have been to Paris once before, for a conference where we crammed sight seeing into about 2 days. I was not satisfied and was determined to go back. So, the itinerary is as follows:
Paris - 5th Sept - 11 Sept. Staying at Hotel de la Herse d'Or
Over night train to Venice. 12th Sept day trip in Venice. Train to Florence in the evening. Staying at Bed and Bed Cassia.
13,14th in Florence.
15th - train to Rome. Staying at Hotel Julia.
18th - Fly home to London
I am a student, so there is a budget, but I'd love advice of any sort on where to go, what to see, and how to do it = )
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 2 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?
- 3 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 4 Public Transport information App/Website
- 5 London with kids
- 6 First Time Europe Trip
- 7 Spain, Madrid, 2 nights w/car
- 8 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 9 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 10 Luxury Apartment Rentals in Rome
- 11 Tenerife - Best attractions
- 12 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 13 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 14 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 15 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 16 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 17 Loans 15,000 kr. and you have them about 45. minutes
- 18 Croatia travel ideas
- 19 Vintage trip report: Greenland, 1995
- 20 River Boat Cruise
- 21 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 22 Hotel advice
- 23 Southern Spain or Sicily in early to mid March
- 24 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 25 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question