First, a huge thank you to everyone who has EVER posted here for all the tips and information!
I am planning a trip in September to Paris, Rome, Florence and Venice. It is still dependent on my getting a visa (a bit iffy because of my nationality), but I would still like to get your feedback.
I have been to Paris once before, for a conference where we crammed sight seeing into about 2 days. I was not satisfied and was determined to go back. So, the itinerary is as follows:
Paris - 5th Sept - 11 Sept. Staying at Hotel de la Herse d'Or
Over night train to Venice. 12th Sept day trip in Venice. Train to Florence in the evening. Staying at Bed and Bed Cassia.
13,14th in Florence.
15th - train to Rome. Staying at Hotel Julia.
18th - Fly home to London
I am a student, so there is a budget, but I'd love advice of any sort on where to go, what to see, and how to do it = )
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 2 Paris day trips August
- 3 Athens
- 4 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 5 Spain in July
- 6 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 7 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 Transportation from Brno train station
- 10 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 11 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 12 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 13 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 14 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 15 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 16 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 17 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 18 We're here!
- 19 10 days in Paris and......
- 20 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 21 Moving to Italy
- 22 Sardinia-too busy early/mid July??
- 23 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 24 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 25 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary