First, a huge thank you to everyone who has EVER posted here for all the tips and information!
I am planning a trip in September to Paris, Rome, Florence and Venice. It is still dependent on my getting a visa (a bit iffy because of my nationality), but I would still like to get your feedback.
I have been to Paris once before, for a conference where we crammed sight seeing into about 2 days. I was not satisfied and was determined to go back. So, the itinerary is as follows:
Paris - 5th Sept - 11 Sept. Staying at Hotel de la Herse d'Or
Over night train to Venice. 12th Sept day trip in Venice. Train to Florence in the evening. Staying at Bed and Bed Cassia.
13,14th in Florence.
15th - train to Rome. Staying at Hotel Julia.
18th - Fly home to London
I am a student, so there is a budget, but I'd love advice of any sort on where to go, what to see, and how to do it = )
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 car insurance italy
- 2 8 Days in Spain
- 3 Pay attention to your watches !
- 4 Venice/Mestre
- 5 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 6 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 7 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 8 Italy Car Scam
- 9 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 10 auto europa or auto europe?
- 11 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 12 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 13 Barcelona alternative
- 14 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 15 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 16 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 17 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 18 Spanish Medical Providers
- 19 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 20 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 21 9 Days in Spain
- 22 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 23 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 24 Paris to Italy
- 25 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.