First, a huge thank you to everyone who has EVER posted here for all the tips and information!
I am planning a trip in September to Paris, Rome, Florence and Venice. It is still dependent on my getting a visa (a bit iffy because of my nationality), but I would still like to get your feedback.
I have been to Paris once before, for a conference where we crammed sight seeing into about 2 days. I was not satisfied and was determined to go back. So, the itinerary is as follows:
Paris - 5th Sept - 11 Sept. Staying at Hotel de la Herse d'Or
Over night train to Venice. 12th Sept day trip in Venice. Train to Florence in the evening. Staying at Bed and Bed Cassia.
13,14th in Florence.
15th - train to Rome. Staying at Hotel Julia.
18th - Fly home to London
I am a student, so there is a budget, but I'd love advice of any sort on where to go, what to see, and how to do it = )
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 2 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 3 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 4 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 5 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 6 European Cooking Secrets
- 7 RHK's Fall escape
- 8 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 9 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 10 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 11 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 12 Verona or Athens?
- 13 Italy or France with a 15 month old in March?
- 14 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 15 Lisbon guided sightseeing tours
- 16 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 17 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 18 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 19 Skiing Village or Small Town near Vienna
- 20 Uwaga : koniec = parking fine
- 21 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 22 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 23 Rome 1st Time - Wish you'd known, tips, unexpected surprises
- 24 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 25 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.