First, a huge thank you to everyone who has EVER posted here for all the tips and information!
I am planning a trip in September to Paris, Rome, Florence and Venice. It is still dependent on my getting a visa (a bit iffy because of my nationality), but I would still like to get your feedback.
I have been to Paris once before, for a conference where we crammed sight seeing into about 2 days. I was not satisfied and was determined to go back. So, the itinerary is as follows:
Paris - 5th Sept - 11 Sept. Staying at Hotel de la Herse d'Or
Over night train to Venice. 12th Sept day trip in Venice. Train to Florence in the evening. Staying at Bed and Bed Cassia.
13,14th in Florence.
15th - train to Rome. Staying at Hotel Julia.
18th - Fly home to London
I am a student, so there is a budget, but I'd love advice of any sort on where to go, what to see, and how to do it = )
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 2 Driving from Madrid to Sevilla
- 3 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 4 I may be wrong....
- 5 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 6 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 7 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 8 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 9 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 10 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 11 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 12 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 13 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 14 French Wedding
- 15 Cornwall UK
- 16 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 17 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 18 Photo tours in Amsterdam
- 19 Porto...Questions !
- 20 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 21 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 22 Tours through Spain and Portugal
- 23 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions
- 24 Charming areas to explore in London
- 25 Italy Dolomites in early April