First, a huge thank you to everyone who has EVER posted here for all the tips and information!
I am planning a trip in September to Paris, Rome, Florence and Venice. It is still dependent on my getting a visa (a bit iffy because of my nationality), but I would still like to get your feedback.
I have been to Paris once before, for a conference where we crammed sight seeing into about 2 days. I was not satisfied and was determined to go back. So, the itinerary is as follows:
Paris - 5th Sept - 11 Sept. Staying at Hotel de la Herse d'Or
Over night train to Venice. 12th Sept day trip in Venice. Train to Florence in the evening. Staying at Bed and Bed Cassia.
13,14th in Florence.
15th - train to Rome. Staying at Hotel Julia.
18th - Fly home to London
I am a student, so there is a budget, but I'd love advice of any sort on where to go, what to see, and how to do it = )
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 2 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 3 Where to eat in Rome?
- 4 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 5 Italy travel plan help
- 6 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 7 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 8 Thinking about the Fjords
- 9 Italy round 4 - Pisa/CT/Parma/Bologna/Milan
- 10 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 11 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 12 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 13 Alsace to Austria?
- 14 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 15 Budapest language lessons
- 16 Tours in Wales
- 17 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 18 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 19 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 20 barcelona neighborhood
- 21 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 22 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 23 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 24 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 25 Shorts in South of France?