We are planning a trip to France and would like to do a road trip between Paris, the Loire Valley, and also get over to Switzerland for a few days. We are looking at doing it in 8-9 days. Can you make suggestions on a good itinerary for a trip like that? I think we would like to end the trip with a couple days in Paris as that is where we will travel in and out of by plane.
Trip to Paris, Loire Valley, & Switzerland
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 2 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 3 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 4 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 5 Travel by train or bus
- 6 first european holiday itinery
- 7 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 8 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 9 Euro Train
- 10 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 11 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 12 Belgium
- 13 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 14 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 15 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 16 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 17 7 days in Andalucia
- 18 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 19 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 20 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 21 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 22 Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?
- 23 Chambermaid tipping
- 24 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 25 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013