We are looking into a trip of Northern Croatia (the coast mostly) starting Venice. We did the southern part in 2007 and loved it. Has anyone started in Venice, taken the ferry over or the bus to northern Croatia? The good, the bad, the ugly? What do you recommend, what would you change? Plan to go in September, probably stay a week or a bit longer. Thanks everyone!
Trip to Northern Croatia Starting in Venice
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 2 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 3 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 4 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 5 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 6 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 7 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 8 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 9 British drivers
- 10 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 11 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 12 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 13 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 14 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 15 A full week in The Netherlands
- 16 Prague Main Train Station
- 17 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 18 Spain Travel
- 19 Venice in Jan
- 20 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 21 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 22 Southern France
- 23 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 24 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 25 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.