We are looking into a trip of Northern Croatia (the coast mostly) starting Venice. We did the southern part in 2007 and loved it. Has anyone started in Venice, taken the ferry over or the bus to northern Croatia? The good, the bad, the ugly? What do you recommend, what would you change? Plan to go in September, probably stay a week or a bit longer. Thanks everyone!
Trip to Northern Croatia Starting in Venice
- 1 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 2 Yet another train question......
- 3 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 4 Transportation for 7 ladies from Marais apartment to only airport
- 5 Chatham Dockyards Need a Whole Day?
- 6 Our 4 weeks in Turkey - Trip Report
- 7 Stonehenge
- 8 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 9 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 10 Getting the best our of Europe
- 11 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 12 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 13 hotels in Milan, Italy
- 14 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 15 14 days Ireland/Scotland Trip Report
- 16 Reichstag tickets
- 17 Paris Ticket t+
- 18 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 19 Sussex Day Out Which Option to Choose?
- 20 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 21 One week in Norway
- 22 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 23 Driving Through Adriatic Italy
- 24 Day trip or 1 night in Paris from London (w 7y/o & visiting Disney)
- 25 Am I too fat too travel?