I am planning to visit Athens for a couple of days in May and wanted to visit Mycenae/Nafplio as well. Here is the plan -
- Arrive in Athens arnd 8:30 pm
- Tour for the next 2 whole days
What would be the best way to get to Mycenae/Nafplio?… I was thinking of some option like -
- From Athens Airport go to Nafplio and stay overnight
- See Nafplio for some time the next day and then go to Mycenae and Epidaurus
- Go to Athens after that (reach around 9-10 pm)
- See around Athens the whole next day
I needed some advice on the public transport options available (if any) for the above itinerary. Also, how long dos it take to travel between this places (like Nafplio -> Mycenae -> Epidaurus or some other combination).
Also, is it better if we drive? How is driving from Athens Airport to Nafplio - are the roads on hilly areas/winding? is it generally safe to drive in night after 9 pm?
It would be great if someone could give advice on the same. Thanks a lot in advance for the same.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Meteora for older folk
- 2 Petrol in Greece
- 3 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 4 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 5 Germany train help!
- 6 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 7 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 8 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 9 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 10 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 11 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 12 Train help for Prague
- 13 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 14 Budapest & Prague
- 15 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 16 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 17 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 18 Paris day trips August
- 19 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 20 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 21 Acorn TV
- 22 Spain in July
- 23 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 24 Athens
- 25 Transportation from Brno train station