I am planning to visit Athens for a couple of days in May and wanted to visit Mycenae/Nafplio as well. Here is the plan -
- Arrive in Athens arnd 8:30 pm
- Tour for the next 2 whole days
What would be the best way to get to Mycenae/Nafplio?… I was thinking of some option like -
- From Athens Airport go to Nafplio and stay overnight
- See Nafplio for some time the next day and then go to Mycenae and Epidaurus
- Go to Athens after that (reach around 9-10 pm)
- See around Athens the whole next day
I needed some advice on the public transport options available (if any) for the above itinerary. Also, how long dos it take to travel between this places (like Nafplio -> Mycenae -> Epidaurus or some other combination).
Also, is it better if we drive? How is driving from Athens Airport to Nafplio - are the roads on hilly areas/winding? is it generally safe to drive in night after 9 pm?
It would be great if someone could give advice on the same. Thanks a lot in advance for the same.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Passport proplems
- 2 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 3 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 4 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 5 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 6 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 7 Itinerary help...
- 8 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 9 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 10 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 11 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 12 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 13 3 weeks Spain w/ 2 kids under 5yrs in October
- 14 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 15 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 16 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 17 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 18 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 19 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 20 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 21 A week in Paris
- 22 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 23 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 24 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 25 2 week itinery