I stay in India, and I have a round trip booked to London, for 22 days.
My visa is multiple entry to UK.
Now, I plan to visit Paris. I would like to know what if I can take an on arrival Visa ?
Or if not, what other options I have?
Or is it better to book a Panoramic Europe package(that includes Swiss, Belgium etc.), and try for a visa separately now ? I have a month before I leave for the trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아달 www.adal.ml 파주오피 파주건마 파주휴게텔 파주마사지 파주키스방
- 2 세종오피 아찔한 달리기 세종건마 www.adal.ml 세종휴게텔 세종마사지 세종키스방
- 3 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 4 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 5 "Never Mind"
- 6 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 7 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 8 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 9 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 10 Via del Sale, Italy
- 11 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 12 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 13 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 14 Nafplio to Hydra
- 15 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 16 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 17 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 18 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 19 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 20 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 21 Prague itinerary advice
- 22 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 23 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 24 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 25 Italian lakes
Trip to London - options for Paris(if possible Swiss, Belgium)