I stay in India, and I have a round trip booked to London, for 22 days.
My visa is multiple entry to UK.
Now, I plan to visit Paris. I would like to know what if I can take an on arrival Visa ?
Or if not, what other options I have?
Or is it better to book a Panoramic Europe package(that includes Swiss, Belgium etc.), and try for a visa separately now ? I have a month before I leave for the trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Going to Istanbul for 3 days
- 2 Puglia and Matera
- 3 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 4 Venice - airport, cruise ship terminal, hotel, & airport taxi question
- 5 Getting to Cinque Terre from Croatia
- 6 Newbie - seeking any advice
- 7 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 8 After Bordeaux - any suggestions?
- 9 Getting married in Europe- Ceremony
- 10 What to see in Madrid - by a local
- 11 Venice 2.25 day Itinerary
- 12 Hungary outside of Budapest
- 13 One week in Budapest
- 14 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 15 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 16 Help with 1 week in Normandy / Loire Valley
- 17 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland
- 18 Help, traveling to Barcelona with Baby
- 19 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 20 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.
- 21 Are children really happy in their childhood?
- 22 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 23 Qustions: Europen river cruises solo
- 24 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 25 A wonderful month in France
Trip to London - options for Paris(if possible Swiss, Belgium)