I stay in India, and I have a round trip booked to London, for 22 days.
My visa is multiple entry to UK.
Now, I plan to visit Paris. I would like to know what if I can take an on arrival Visa ?
Or if not, what other options I have?
Or is it better to book a Panoramic Europe package(that includes Swiss, Belgium etc.), and try for a visa separately now ? I have a month before I leave for the trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 2 http://guidemesupplements.com/test-boost-excel/
- 3 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 4 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 5 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 6 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 7 DVD burning software
- 8 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 9 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 10 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 11 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 12 Train travel
- 13 Spain to Jerez for Horse Show
- 14 WWI Battlefields
- 15 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 16 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 17 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 18 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 19 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 20 Iceland 3 day layover
- 21 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 22 Athens, Greece to Venice...maybe my favorite trip yet?
- 23 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 24 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 25 Milos beach stay
Trip to London - options for Paris(if possible Swiss, Belgium)