I stay in India, and I have a round trip booked to London, for 22 days.
My visa is multiple entry to UK.
Now, I plan to visit Paris. I would like to know what if I can take an on arrival Visa ?
Or if not, what other options I have?
Or is it better to book a Panoramic Europe package(that includes Swiss, Belgium etc.), and try for a visa separately now ? I have a month before I leave for the trip.
Trip to London - options for Paris(if possible Swiss, Belgium)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 2 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 3 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 4 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 5 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights
- 6 Vienna State Opera Tickets
- 7 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 8 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 9 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 10 White Villages base?
- 11 10 days to Explore Europe
- 12 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 13 German Rail Twin Pass
- 14 How much luggage?????
- 15 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 16 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 17 Need advice please. First time visiting France next year
- 18 Help with France itinerary
- 19 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 20 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 21 ITALO trains need help
- 22 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 23 Cornwall or Paris?
- 24 plug adapters ITALY
- 25 Peggy does Deutschland...