I stay in India, and I have a round trip booked to London, for 22 days.
My visa is multiple entry to UK.
Now, I plan to visit Paris. I would like to know what if I can take an on arrival Visa ?
Or if not, what other options I have?
Or is it better to book a Panoramic Europe package(that includes Swiss, Belgium etc.), and try for a visa separately now ? I have a month before I leave for the trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 2 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 3 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 4 Switzerland 5 days
- 5 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne
- 6 time between trains from Frankfurt to Berlin
- 7 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 8 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 9 The Tweesters Travel with Tito: 2 weeks in Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia
- 10 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 11 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 12 Three Weeks in Turkey Short Trip Report
- 13 The Best hotel in Caen please !
- 14 Croatia, Bosnia and Slovenia itinerary help
- 15 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 16 Rhodes and then where in Greece?
- 17 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 18 Schengen-Student Study Abroad-Student Visa Problems
- 19 Finalizing Itinerary
- 20 Venice : Trying not to overplan
- 21 Tuscany - Chianti / Val d'Orcia
- 22 Greece- Santorini Hotels
- 23 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 24 Traveling to Multiple Countries
- 25 HeathrowAirport to bakery
Trip to London - options for Paris(if possible Swiss, Belgium)