I stay in India, and I have a round trip booked to London, for 22 days.
My visa is multiple entry to UK.
Now, I plan to visit Paris. I would like to know what if I can take an on arrival Visa ?
Or if not, what other options I have?
Or is it better to book a Panoramic Europe package(that includes Swiss, Belgium etc.), and try for a visa separately now ? I have a month before I leave for the trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Uber vs. TfL
- 2 Berlin
- 3 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 4 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 5 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 6 Europe First Timers
- 7 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 8 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 9 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 10 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 11 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 12 Athens Help
- 13 how to get to Salzburg from Krakow
- 14 Berlin -clubs
- 15 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 16 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 17 base in brussels
- 18 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 19 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 20 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 21 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 22 Brussels Hotel Recommendation
- 23 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 25 Trains in Italy
Trip to London - options for Paris(if possible Swiss, Belgium)