I stay in India, and I have a round trip booked to London, for 22 days.
My visa is multiple entry to UK.
Now, I plan to visit Paris. I would like to know what if I can take an on arrival Visa ?
Or if not, what other options I have?
Or is it better to book a Panoramic Europe package(that includes Swiss, Belgium etc.), and try for a visa separately now ? I have a month before I leave for the trip.
Trip to London - options for Paris(if possible Swiss, Belgium)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 2 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 3 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 4 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 5 Last minute trip in Europe 25th Oct - 2nd Nov, interested in joining?
- 6 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 7 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 8 I dream of Europe
- 9 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 10 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 11 Ireland or Scotland
- 12 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 13 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 14 Autumn in Paris
- 15 Weekend in Norfolk
- 16 Athens at New Years
- 17 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 18 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 19 Cotswold Churches
- 20 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 21 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 22 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 23 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 24 How much time in Amsterdam?
- 25 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia