I stay in India, and I have a round trip booked to London, for 22 days.
My visa is multiple entry to UK.
Now, I plan to visit Paris. I would like to know what if I can take an on arrival Visa ?
Or if not, what other options I have?
Or is it better to book a Panoramic Europe package(that includes Swiss, Belgium etc.), and try for a visa separately now ? I have a month before I leave for the trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family-centered tour for Colosseum or Vatican? Please help!
- 2 student in denmark
- 3 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 4 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 5 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 6 Local Paris Restaurants?
- 7 Amalfi or Positano
- 8 Best way to get mobile internet in Spain?
- 9 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 10 Capri Ferry Tickets
- 11 Italy + Greece + Croatia
- 12 Munich, Germany
- 13 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 14 First Time Europe Trip
- 15 The Fjords of Norway, Scandinavia - Itinerary Help for Family of Four
- 16 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 17 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 18 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 19 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 20 Ireland to Scotland
- 21 Sardinia, Italy and surrounding islands
- 22 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 23 Belgium advice
- 24 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 25 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
Trip to London - options for Paris(if possible Swiss, Belgium)