I stay in India, and I have a round trip booked to London, for 22 days.
My visa is multiple entry to UK.
Now, I plan to visit Paris. I would like to know what if I can take an on arrival Visa ?
Or if not, what other options I have?
Or is it better to book a Panoramic Europe package(that includes Swiss, Belgium etc.), and try for a visa separately now ? I have a month before I leave for the trip.
Trip to London - options for Paris(if possible Swiss, Belgium)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 2 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 3 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 4 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 5 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?
- 6 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 7 going to italy
- 8 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 9 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 10 Stay away from EF Tours
- 11 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 12 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 13 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 14 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 15 Italy things to do?
- 16 Getting cash in Spain
- 17 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 18 St. Paul's Cathedral bells
- 19 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 20 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 21 How to do St. Petersburg in 24 or 48 hours with no visa?
- 22 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 23 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 24 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 25 A town in France for a month