I stay in India, and I have a round trip booked to London, for 22 days.
My visa is multiple entry to UK.
Now, I plan to visit Paris. I would like to know what if I can take an on arrival Visa ?
Or if not, what other options I have?
Or is it better to book a Panoramic Europe package(that includes Swiss, Belgium etc.), and try for a visa separately now ? I have a month before I leave for the trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Long Weekend in Scotland for Edinburgh Fringe
- 2 Where to visit around Toulouse
- 3 Edinburgh Questions...
- 4 Bulle/Charmey (Gruyere region)
- 5 Most time saving way of travelling
- 6 Do French people dislike Americans?
- 7 SIXT car rental uk
- 8 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 9 Norwegian Air to offer $69 flights US to Europe
- 10 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 11 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 12 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 13 Holding bags in Paris
- 14 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 15 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 16 Breakfast by Roman Colosseum Suggestions?
- 17 England/Scotland In January questions
- 18 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 19 Paris GTG - October 21
- 20 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 21 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 22 Skiing Zermatt
- 23 Visiting Rungis on October 9, 2015
- 24 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 25 Around Geneva?
Trip to London - options for Paris(if possible Swiss, Belgium)