I stay in India, and I have a round trip booked to London, for 22 days.
My visa is multiple entry to UK.
Now, I plan to visit Paris. I would like to know what if I can take an on arrival Visa ?
Or if not, what other options I have?
Or is it better to book a Panoramic Europe package(that includes Swiss, Belgium etc.), and try for a visa separately now ? I have a month before I leave for the trip.
Trip to London - options for Paris(if possible Swiss, Belgium)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 2 20 days in Germany
- 3 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 4 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 5 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 6 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 7 Nice or Marseille??
- 8 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 9 Final segment: unsolicited advice for first time Portugal travellers
- 10 Rome---August and September
- 11 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 12 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 13 South of France November Trip Report
- 14 Dresden or Leipzig
- 15 Auto Rental, Frankfurt Airport
- 16 Trains in Italy
- 17 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 18 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 19 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 20 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 21 Do you want to participate to my TV report for French TV ?
- 22 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 23 Moving to Belfast
- 24 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 25 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11