I stay in India, and I have a round trip booked to London, for 22 days.
My visa is multiple entry to UK.
Now, I plan to visit Paris. I would like to know what if I can take an on arrival Visa ?
Or if not, what other options I have?
Or is it better to book a Panoramic Europe package(that includes Swiss, Belgium etc.), and try for a visa separately now ? I have a month before I leave for the trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 House Hunting in France
- 2 If you had to choose one......
- 3 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 4 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 5 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 6 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 7 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 8 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 9 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 10 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 11 Portugal with large family
- 12 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 13 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 14 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 15 Croatia
- 16 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 17 Croatia trip Planning
- 18 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 19 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 20 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 21 Driving in Italy?
- 22 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 23 Tour groups
- 24 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 25 Ireland in April
Trip to London - options for Paris(if possible Swiss, Belgium)