I stay in India, and I have a round trip booked to London, for 22 days.
My visa is multiple entry to UK.
Now, I plan to visit Paris. I would like to know what if I can take an on arrival Visa ?
Or if not, what other options I have?
Or is it better to book a Panoramic Europe package(that includes Swiss, Belgium etc.), and try for a visa separately now ? I have a month before I leave for the trip.
Trip to London - options for Paris(if possible Swiss, Belgium)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 2 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 3 Interesting travel scam article
- 4 10 days in England
- 5 A full week in The Netherlands
- 6 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 7 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 8 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 9 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 10 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 11 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 12 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 13 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 14 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 15 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 16 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 17 British Plastic Shopping Bags All Have Holes in Them?
- 18 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 19 Drawing courses in Paris
- 20 Looking for add on city
- 21 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 22 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 23 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 24 Travel phones in France and Italy
- 25 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip