I stay in India, and I have a round trip booked to London, for 22 days.
My visa is multiple entry to UK.
Now, I plan to visit Paris. I would like to know what if I can take an on arrival Visa ?
Or if not, what other options I have?
Or is it better to book a Panoramic Europe package(that includes Swiss, Belgium etc.), and try for a visa separately now ? I have a month before I leave for the trip.
Trip to London - options for Paris(if possible Swiss, Belgium)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 2 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 3 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 4 Possible Italy and Paris Itinerary - any thoughts?
- 5 Greek Pelion....Homebase? Nice Accommodation?
- 6 Train from Sarlat
- 7 Trains
- 8 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 9 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 10 Naples vs Sorrento
- 11 Cinque Terre trails
- 12 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France
- 13 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 14 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 15 Paris Bastille Day
- 16 ATM cards in Spain - need chip or not?
- 17 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 18 Oh no more disruption planned for Spanish airports 2015
- 19 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 20 Liverpool to London
- 21 Spain 6 weeks itinerary help
- 22 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 23 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 24 italy for - 2 weeks for a young couple
- 25 car rental agency