I stay in India, and I have a round trip booked to London, for 22 days.
My visa is multiple entry to UK.
Now, I plan to visit Paris. I would like to know what if I can take an on arrival Visa ?
Or if not, what other options I have?
Or is it better to book a Panoramic Europe package(that includes Swiss, Belgium etc.), and try for a visa separately now ? I have a month before I leave for the trip.
Trip to London - options for Paris(if possible Swiss, Belgium)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions for Paris residents
- 2 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 3 Sea side in Italy
- 4 Train tickets within Italy
- 5 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 6 Belgium for 4 nights by train
- 7 Itinerary help: St. Remy / Marseille / Nice then? end in Milan
- 8 Croatia, Greece and Turkey
- 9 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 10 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 11 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 12 Central European train travel
- 13 Southwestern England
- 14 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 15 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 16 11 day trip Switzerland & France please help for Itinerary
- 17 Spain Student Visa - Schengen re-entry + later arrival
- 18 In Paris on my own
- 19 Brittany and Normandy coast
- 20 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 21 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 22 18 days driving trip Rome>Spain>Rome
- 23 Overnight in London - Hotel Recs?
- 24 Venice - apartment??????
- 25 Our first trip to Europe