I stay in India, and I have a round trip booked to London, for 22 days.
My visa is multiple entry to UK.
Now, I plan to visit Paris. I would like to know what if I can take an on arrival Visa ?
Or if not, what other options I have?
Or is it better to book a Panoramic Europe package(that includes Swiss, Belgium etc.), and try for a visa separately now ? I have a month before I leave for the trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Referendum in Greece
- 2 Just Us 2 Wedding and 2 Wks in Europe. We need help planning please!
- 3 CapitaineTrain.com again !!!!!
- 4 Barcelona Itinerary
- 5 Where to go in Southern Italy in December?
- 6 Itinerary help for Italy!!
- 7 Bath or Exeter
- 8 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 9 Rail Itinerary around Northern/Central Italy
- 10 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 11 Croatia-Dubrovnik-split 8 days
- 12 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 13 St. Petersburg plus
- 14 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 15 Scandinavian and Baltic Adventure - our trip report
- 16 Need help with Switzerland and Italy iterinary
- 17 Our Paris plans
- 18 railfrom amstedam to reims fr
- 19 Any recent visitors to Aran Sweater Market Inis Mor Island, Ireland?
- 20 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 21 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 22 A week in Vienna
- 23 short trip klon to koblenz
- 24 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 25 2 weeks in Sicily in October
Trip to London - options for Paris(if possible Swiss, Belgium)