I stay in India, and I have a round trip booked to London, for 22 days.
My visa is multiple entry to UK.
Now, I plan to visit Paris. I would like to know what if I can take an on arrival Visa ?
Or if not, what other options I have?
Or is it better to book a Panoramic Europe package(that includes Swiss, Belgium etc.), and try for a visa separately now ? I have a month before I leave for the trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 2 Train Ticket Help
- 3 I forgot my international driver permit
- 4 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 5 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 6 Prague old town
- 7 Bordeaux TRIP
- 8 20 free days of Europe
- 9 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 10 Naples or Genoa
- 11 Munich restaurant recs
- 12 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 13 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 14 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 15 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 16 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 17 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 18 Home base for a month in France?
- 19 5 Days in Dublin
- 20 Greece in 15 Days
- 21 Procida for a day (or part of one) versus time on Capri
- 22 Our European adventures
- 23 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 24 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 25 Barcelona completely overrated
Trip to London - options for Paris(if possible Swiss, Belgium)