I stay in India, and I have a round trip booked to London, for 22 days.
My visa is multiple entry to UK.
Now, I plan to visit Paris. I would like to know what if I can take an on arrival Visa ?
Or if not, what other options I have?
Or is it better to book a Panoramic Europe package(that includes Swiss, Belgium etc.), and try for a visa separately now ? I have a month before I leave for the trip.
Trip to London - options for Paris(if possible Swiss, Belgium)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 2 Scotland November 2015
- 3 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 4 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 5 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 6 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 7 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 8 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)
- 9 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 10 Southern Spain
- 11 All Set To Go!!
- 12 Which european city?
- 13 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 14 Italy Countryside
- 15 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 16 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 17 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 18 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 19 Germany in December 2015
- 20 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 21 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 22 Vegan in Germany?
- 23 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 24 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 25 biking tours in Italy?