We are planning a trip to London and Greece in June with our teen. Our plan is, excluding all travel days, is 5 full days in London, 3 full days on Santorini, 3 full days on Naxos and 2 full days in Athens. We plan on seeing as many sights as we can with some time in Greece to hang out and swim. Our teen is studying World History and loves Greek history and European history so timing is perfect. My question is should we take one of the Santorini days and move it to London?
Trip to London and Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 2 Burg Eltz
- 3 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 4 Germany-berlin marathon
- 5 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 6 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 7 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 8 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 9 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 10 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 11 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 12 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 13 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 14 itinerary help
- 15 9 days in turkey
- 16 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 17 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 18 Nice Video about Poland
- 19 fun4all4 Trip Report: Greece is Great!
- 20 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 21 Reims for a day
- 22 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 23 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 24 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 25 Toulouse and beyond -