We are planning a trip to London and Greece in June with our teen. Our plan is, excluding all travel days, is 5 full days in London, 3 full days on Santorini, 3 full days on Naxos and 2 full days in Athens. We plan on seeing as many sights as we can with some time in Greece to hang out and swim. Our teen is studying World History and loves Greek history and European history so timing is perfect. My question is should we take one of the Santorini days and move it to London?
Trip to London and Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 2 London in 3 days! Help with lodging, please!
- 3 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 4 Foie gras, redux
- 5 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 6 italy
- 7 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 8 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 9 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 10 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 11 What to wear
- 12 What still confounds you about travel?
- 13 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 14 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 15 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 16 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 17 Pronunciation
- 18 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 19 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 20 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 21 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 22 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 23 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 24 Short-stay apartment in Italy -- common practices?
- 25 Would someone critique my food/drinking itinerary for St. Petersburg?