I shall be in Ljubljana in 2nd wk of Nov for three days and am thinking of prefixing the weekend to my trip enabling me to go around Ljubljana and Maribor. Is it good time to be there? What sort of weather can I expect? Is it possible to go to various sights with a public transport?
Thanks,shall appreciate suggestions and advice.
Trip to Ljubljana in 2nd wk of Nov
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Coffee in Paris - Article from teh NYT
- 2 Athens jeweler recommendations?
- 3 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 4 Air France strike
- 5 Doges Palace; online tickets?
- 6 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 7 Official Italy Tourism Website
- 8 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 9 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 10 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 11 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 12 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 13 Photographer in Paris?
- 14 See Batalha and Alcobaça while driving from Lisbon to Coimbra
- 15 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 16 Late October Germany Itinerary--Any Feedback Welcome!
- 17 19 countries in a day
- 18 Finistère Base
- 19 24-Hour Layover in Hamburg
- 20 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 21 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 22 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 23 First visit to France in November
- 24 Traveling to Ireland and UK for 15 days
- 25 Hey Fodor's