I shall be in Ljubljana in 2nd wk of Nov for three days and am thinking of prefixing the weekend to my trip enabling me to go around Ljubljana and Maribor. Is it good time to be there? What sort of weather can I expect? Is it possible to go to various sights with a public transport?
Thanks,shall appreciate suggestions and advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 2 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 3 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 4 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 5 Juangfrau / mt
- 6 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 7 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 8 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 9 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 10 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 11 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 12 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 13 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 14 Switzerland
- 15 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 16 Questions about Polish sights
- 17 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 18 If you had to choose one......
- 19 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 20 Ireland travel passport question
- 21 Italy
- 22 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 23 Revised itinerary for italy
- 24 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 25 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!