I shall be in Ljubljana in 2nd wk of Nov for three days and am thinking of prefixing the weekend to my trip enabling me to go around Ljubljana and Maribor. Is it good time to be there? What sort of weather can I expect? Is it possible to go to various sights with a public transport?
Thanks,shall appreciate suggestions and advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인 신천지 ≪접속주소 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 2 4 days in Provence in early June
- 3 dinner jackets
- 4 France Itinerary Advice
- 5 Trip to Rome
- 6 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 7 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 8 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 9 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 10 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 11 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 12 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 13 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 14 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 15 Leather goods in Florence
- 16 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 17 Transportation
- 18 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 19 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 20 Things to do in Montpellier
- 21 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 22 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 23 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 24 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 25 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions