I shall be in Ljubljana in 2nd wk of Nov for three days and am thinking of prefixing the weekend to my trip enabling me to go around Ljubljana and Maribor. Is it good time to be there? What sort of weather can I expect? Is it possible to go to various sights with a public transport?
Thanks,shall appreciate suggestions and advice.
Trip to Ljubljana in 2nd wk of Nov
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 german rail ticket question
- 2 Madrid and London
- 3 Fashion for larger man?
- 4 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 5 Arc de Triumph Question
- 6 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 7 Greek ferries
- 8 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 9 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 10 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 11 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 12 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 13 Prague flea markets
- 14 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 15 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 16 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 17 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 18 Pegasus Airlines for domestic flights in Turkey. Luggage?
- 19 Monet in Normandy
- 20 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 21 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?
- 22 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 23 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 24 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 25 Trieste and Koper