I shall be in Ljubljana in 2nd wk of Nov for three days and am thinking of prefixing the weekend to my trip enabling me to go around Ljubljana and Maribor. Is it good time to be there? What sort of weather can I expect? Is it possible to go to various sights with a public transport?
Thanks,shall appreciate suggestions and advice.
Trip to Ljubljana in 2nd wk of Nov
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel by train in Poland?
- 2 Florence/Venice/Tuscany driving vacation
- 3 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 4 DVD players in France
- 5 Freising or Erding?
- 6 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 7 Travelling to Croatia - Do I need to book accommodation
- 8 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 9 Oh no more disruption planned for Spanish airports 2015
- 10 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 11 Shipping Suitcases from Ireland to Canada
- 12 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France
- 13 Two European Cities in 8 days (Paris and one more)
- 14 Driver/Car Transfer from Pisa to Cinque Terre
- 15 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 16 Spain 6 weeks itinerary help
- 17 Airb2b in Paris
- 18 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 19 Travel from Amsterdam to Pisa
- 20 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 21 UK with Kids
- 22 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 23 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 24 Help with another Sicily itinerary (15 nights)
- 25 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)