I shall be in Ljubljana in 2nd wk of Nov for three days and am thinking of prefixing the weekend to my trip enabling me to go around Ljubljana and Maribor. Is it good time to be there? What sort of weather can I expect? Is it possible to go to various sights with a public transport?
Thanks,shall appreciate suggestions and advice.
Trip to Ljubljana in 2nd wk of Nov
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with England/Wales tour
- 2 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 3 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 4 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 5 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 6 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 7 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 8 trip to norway
- 9 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 10 My notes on Greece 101
- 11 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 12 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 13 Where to go in France mid July?
- 14 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 15 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 16 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 17 Is Venice really dirty?
- 18 Cotswold Churches
- 19 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 20 Best beach town in Italy?
- 21 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 22 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 23 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 24 Italy and Croatia
- 25 Travel between Madrid and Caceres