I shall be in Ljubljana in 2nd wk of Nov for three days and am thinking of prefixing the weekend to my trip enabling me to go around Ljubljana and Maribor. Is it good time to be there? What sort of weather can I expect? Is it possible to go to various sights with a public transport?
Thanks,shall appreciate suggestions and advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 2 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 3 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 4 Car rental between countries
- 5 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 6 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 7 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 8 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 9 England and Wales by public transport
- 10 Rhine River Cruise
- 11 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 12 Barcelona completely overrated
- 13 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 14 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 15 Greece in 15 Days
- 16 Walking Scotland
- 17 Adaptors for Belgium
- 18 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 19 Train Ticket Help
- 20 I forgot my international driver permit
- 21 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 22 Prague old town
- 23 Bordeaux TRIP
- 24 20 free days of Europe
- 25 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli