I shall be in Ljubljana in 2nd wk of Nov for three days and am thinking of prefixing the weekend to my trip enabling me to go around Ljubljana and Maribor. Is it good time to be there? What sort of weather can I expect? Is it possible to go to various sights with a public transport?
Thanks,shall appreciate suggestions and advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 2 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 3 Scotland with teens thoughts
- 4 Part 2: The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 5 Travel from Germany to Switzerland
- 6 Parma hotels - Pacchiosi or Rosa Prati
- 7 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 8 Anyone visiting Ireland
- 9 A week driving in Bavaria
- 10 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 11 Car rental/return near London
- 12 AirBNB in London - soon to be a thing of the past?
- 13 Hotel in Amsterdam
- 14 Help with Germany and Eastern Europe
- 15 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 16 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 17 Train or Coach from Dublin to Cork?
- 18 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 19 Where to stay between Kenmare and Dublin
- 20 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 21 Travelling to Europe from OCT 15 to OCT 30
- 22 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 23 Camino Redux
- 24 Best stop between Split and Dubrovnik?
- 25 EATING IN LISBON..first visit