I shall be in Ljubljana in 2nd wk of Nov for three days and am thinking of prefixing the weekend to my trip enabling me to go around Ljubljana and Maribor. Is it good time to be there? What sort of weather can I expect? Is it possible to go to various sights with a public transport?
Thanks,shall appreciate suggestions and advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lille Braderie 2017
- 2 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 3 Apartment Montreux area
- 4 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 5 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 6 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 7 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 8 Trains in Italy
- 9 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 10 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 11 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 12 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 13 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
- 14 Rome or Venice first
- 15 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 16 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 17 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 18 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 19 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 20 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 21 Berlin
- 22 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 23 4 weeks entailing 1 wk Greece and 3 wks in Italy
- 24 Europe First Timers
- 25 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam