I shall be in Ljubljana in 2nd wk of Nov for three days and am thinking of prefixing the weekend to my trip enabling me to go around Ljubljana and Maribor. Is it good time to be there? What sort of weather can I expect? Is it possible to go to various sights with a public transport?
Thanks,shall appreciate suggestions and advice.
Trip to Ljubljana in 2nd wk of Nov
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 2 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 3 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 4 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 5 England and Scotland
- 6 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 7 Air pollution in Paris
- 8 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 9 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 10 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 11 tulips in the Netherland
- 12 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 13 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 14 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 15 French open
- 16 Trains in Italy
- 17 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 18 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 19 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 20 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 21 Azores
- 22 Azores
- 23 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 24 Dublin to Armagh?
- 25 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!