I'm a French student planning a trip to Liverpool for next summer. The main problem is that I don't really know what to visit once there! In fact, to tell you the truth, I don't know what to do there at all instead of visiting the Cavern Club or the Anfield stadium (I'm not very interested in football)! So help me because I do not have a lot of time to complete the planning. I'm very interested in music, parks and culture.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Globus Iberian Tour
- 2 Spain: train/rental car help
- 3 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 4 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 5 Budapest Card
- 6 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 7 UK in May and June
- 8 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 9 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 10 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 11 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 12 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 13 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 14 Bath/Cotswolds
- 15 Shorts in South of France?
- 16 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 17 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 18 base for Andalucia
- 19 Italy travel plan help
- 20 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 21 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 22 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 23 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 24 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 25 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport