I'm a French student planning a trip to Liverpool for next summer. The main problem is that I don't really know what to visit once there! In fact, to tell you the truth, I don't know what to do there at all instead of visiting the Cavern Club or the Anfield stadium (I'm not very interested in football)! So help me because I do not have a lot of time to complete the planning. I'm very interested in music, parks and culture.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 hp@ printer reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 3 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 4 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 5 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 6 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 7 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 8 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 9 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 10 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 11 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 12 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 13 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 14 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 15 Hiking in Switzerland
- 16 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 17 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 18 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 19 CASH OR CARD?
- 20 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 21 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 22 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 23 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 24 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 25 2 days in Lugano area