So me and my two cousins and older brother are thinking of going to Italy to visit different cities and to see all the attractions and obviously to shop. My question is to anyone who has been...would an average budget of 8000 us dollars for each person be enough for a 2 week trip to Italy? We would stay at a hotel obviously and travel to cities go shopping and go see attractions i would believe we would take either a car or ride a train to the different cities. And the budget would include airfare roundtrip that are below 1k....but anyways i would really appreciate the help please abd thank you!!
trip to Italy with a budget of 8000 us dollars
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 2 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 3 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 4 What to wear
- 5 London 2nd time around
- 6 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 7 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 8 german rail ticket question
- 9 Madrid and London
- 10 Fashion for larger man?
- 11 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 12 Arc de Triumph Question
- 13 Greek ferries
- 14 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 15 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 16 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 17 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 18 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 19 Prague flea markets
- 20 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 21 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 22 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 23 Pegasus Airlines for domestic flights in Turkey. Luggage?
- 24 Monet in Normandy
- 25 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?