So me and my two cousins and older brother are thinking of going to Italy to visit different cities and to see all the attractions and obviously to shop. My question is to anyone who has been...would an average budget of 8000 us dollars for each person be enough for a 2 week trip to Italy? We would stay at a hotel obviously and travel to cities go shopping and go see attractions i would believe we would take either a car or ride a train to the different cities. And the budget would include airfare roundtrip that are below 1k....but anyways i would really appreciate the help please abd thank you!!
trip to Italy with a budget of 8000 us dollars
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 2 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 3 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 4 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 5 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 6 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 7 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 8 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 9 NO use of the Wheeled- Suitcases allowed in Venice!! Fine: 500 Euros!!
- 10 Moving to Belfast
- 11 Luggage sizing
- 12 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 13 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 14 Winter honeymoon - Switzerland? Italian Alps? Other?
- 15 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 16 London during Christmas week
- 17 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 18 Arriving Boxing Day London
- 19 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 20 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 21 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 22 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 23 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 24 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 25 Eleanor's Pages