So me and my two cousins and older brother are thinking of going to Italy to visit different cities and to see all the attractions and obviously to shop. My question is to anyone who has been...would an average budget of 8000 us dollars for each person be enough for a 2 week trip to Italy? We would stay at a hotel obviously and travel to cities go shopping and go see attractions i would believe we would take either a car or ride a train to the different cities. And the budget would include airfare roundtrip that are below 1k....but anyways i would really appreciate the help please abd thank you!!
trip to Italy with a budget of 8000 us dollars
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe with young teens
- 2 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 3 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 4 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 5 15 days in Europe,
- 6 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 7 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 8 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 9 Advises for trip to Russia
- 10 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 11 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 12 Planning a holiday
- 13 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 14 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 15 Gogartys, Dublin
- 16 Prague - must see
- 17 Sicily 10 days
- 18 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 19 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 20 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 21 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 22 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 23 Portugal in September
- 24 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 25 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome