So me and my two cousins and older brother are thinking of going to Italy to visit different cities and to see all the attractions and obviously to shop. My question is to anyone who has been...would an average budget of 8000 us dollars for each person be enough for a 2 week trip to Italy? We would stay at a hotel obviously and travel to cities go shopping and go see attractions i would believe we would take either a car or ride a train to the different cities. And the budget would include airfare roundtrip that are below 1k....but anyways i would really appreciate the help please abd thank you!!
trip to Italy with a budget of 8000 us dollars
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 2 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 3 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 4 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 5 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 6 Paris and where else?
- 7 Raining in rome
- 8 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 9 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 10 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 11 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 12 Italian Lakes
- 13 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 14 Christmas Day in Scuol
- 15 Autumn in Paris
- 16 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 17 Help With Vienna
- 18 What's the most economical way to see Dublin and London?
- 19 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 20 Trains in Europe
- 21 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 22 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 23 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 24 Netherlands and others
- 25 Amsterdam and An Amputee