So me and my two cousins and older brother are thinking of going to Italy to visit different cities and to see all the attractions and obviously to shop. My question is to anyone who has been...would an average budget of 8000 us dollars for each person be enough for a 2 week trip to Italy? We would stay at a hotel obviously and travel to cities go shopping and go see attractions i would believe we would take either a car or ride a train to the different cities. And the budget would include airfare roundtrip that are below 1k....but anyways i would really appreciate the help please abd thank you!!
trip to Italy with a budget of 8000 us dollars
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 2 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 3 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 4 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 5 Apartments in Rome
- 6 Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?
- 7 Which travel plan?
- 8 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 9 Chambermaid tipping
- 10 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 11 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 12 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 13 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 14 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 15 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 16 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 17 London for Christmas
- 18 To Paris and Provence in June
- 19 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 20 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 21 Euro Train
- 22 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 23 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 24 first european holiday itinery
- 25 7 days in Andalucia