So me and my two cousins and older brother are thinking of going to Italy to visit different cities and to see all the attractions and obviously to shop. My question is to anyone who has been...would an average budget of 8000 us dollars for each person be enough for a 2 week trip to Italy? We would stay at a hotel obviously and travel to cities go shopping and go see attractions i would believe we would take either a car or ride a train to the different cities. And the budget would include airfare roundtrip that are below 1k....but anyways i would really appreciate the help please abd thank you!!
trip to Italy with a budget of 8000 us dollars
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 2 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 3 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 4 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 5 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 6 Paris before xmas or after
- 7 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 8 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 9 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 10 Advice please...
- 11 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 12 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 13 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 14 19 countries in a day
- 15 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 16 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 17 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 18 Last night in Italy advice
- 19 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 20 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 21 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 22 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 23 Meteora Monasteries: visit sequence suggestions?
- 24 Apartment rental in Barcelona
- 25 Transports in Santorini