Planning a trip to the Amalfi Coast, 4 nights and then off to Lake Como area for 5 nights. I plan to fly in to Naples, and then back to Naples to fly home (Georgia, Atlanta). I have my hotels booked, and a rental car. Question: Amalfi first and then Lake Como or the reverse? And, is a rental car necessary or even recommended, all things considered?
Trip to Italy in August
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Five weeks in Portugal - Does this route make sense?
- 2 Germany for 3 weeks
- 3 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 4 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 5 Madrid Airport - layover/immigration question
- 6 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 7 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 8 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 9 England, Scotland and Ireland Self-guided Tours
- 10 WiFi on trains
- 11 Venice, airport hotel ?
- 12 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 13 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 14 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 15 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 16 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 17 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 18 Transfer at Paris (CDG) from terminal 2E and 2D by foot is possible?
- 19 Renting an apt.
- 20 A guide to Madrid
- 21 Amsterday > Bruges
- 22 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 23 CDG questions
- 24 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 25 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.