Planning a trip to the Amalfi Coast, 4 nights and then off to Lake Como area for 5 nights. I plan to fly in to Naples, and then back to Naples to fly home (Georgia, Atlanta). I have my hotels booked, and a rental car. Question: Amalfi first and then Lake Como or the reverse? And, is a rental car necessary or even recommended, all things considered?
Trip to Italy in August
- 1 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 2 Paris to Venice on the new Thello sleeper train
- 3 Trenitalia- Need Help booking Rome to Levanto!!
- 4 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 5 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 6 Be aware of new credit cards required in Amsterdam!
- 7 Peillon: possible day trip from Nice?
- 8 Rothenburg Hotels
- 9 France toll roads
- 10 3 week trip Western Turkey
- 11 Having trouble purchasing tickets on Giverny website
- 12 Rome Airport to Amalfi Coast
- 13 Sarajevo to Budapest WITHOUT going back through Belgrade (Beograd)
- 14 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 15 Is it true about taxi drivers ripping you off in Paris, France?
- 16 Socks for all day city walking
- 17 Backpacking through Italy. 20 days. Seeking partner!
- 18 RHK's heading to Europe
- 19 Toll roads in Greece
- 20 Bruges B&Bs
- 21 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 22 Best place to visit for castles?
- 23 Rome hotel for single woman in mid-July, please.
- 24 Solo travel in Provence vs Cote D'Azur
- 25 Taxi to CDG