I need help with understanding what we can do in and around Istanbul in 3 1/2days approximately. We have a 7yr and a 4 yr old. From what I saw so far, it requires atleast 10days to visit Turkey. I have also heard of the mineral baths which I believe are very far from Istanbul.
Finally, do we need a travel agent to plan our itinerary? If it is not too difficult to maneuver within the city to the local attractions, we would prefer to do it ourselves.
Thanks in advance for any input I might receive.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 다빈치온라인게임 ※연결 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 2 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 3 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 4 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 5 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 6 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 7 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 8 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 9 How the kids age calculated
- 10 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 11 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 12 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 13 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 14 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 15 Beaune France
- 16 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 17 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 18 Firt time VISA applicant
- 19 Cordoba Overnight?
- 20 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 21 advance tickets?
- 22 38 Days in Paris
- 23 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 24 A week in Paris
- 25 June Festivals in Lisbon?