I need help with understanding what we can do in and around Istanbul in 3 1/2days approximately. We have a 7yr and a 4 yr old. From what I saw so far, it requires atleast 10days to visit Turkey. I have also heard of the mineral baths which I believe are very far from Istanbul.
Finally, do we need a travel agent to plan our itinerary? If it is not too difficult to maneuver within the city to the local attractions, we would prefer to do it ourselves.
Thanks in advance for any input I might receive.
Trip to Istanbul for 3 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 2 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal
- 3 London and Paris Feb 2015
- 4 Zurich Airport Hotel or near railway station in Zurich, or elsewhere?
- 5 Gorges du Verdon or take the A8 from Nice towards Aix?
- 6 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 7 Shuttle Inter prices?
- 8 What happens to check in bag if I leave country in transit (Germany)
- 9 Madrid...where for evening stroll on first night?
- 10 Train tickets France and Spain
- 11 Naples to Milan, train or plane?
- 12 Honeymoon - skiing in Switzerland and Austria
- 13 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 14 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 15 From Dingle to Dublin?
- 16 Cinque Terre and Côte d'Azur
- 17 Positano in high season???
- 18 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 19 Taking a perscribed controlled substance to Germany.
- 20 Help with tour of Norway please.
- 21 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 22 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 23 3 day trip from London to Edinburgh, Dublin, Stockholm or Helsinki+Tallin
- 24 Colmar, France - What do do for family visit?
- 25 Greece ferries/speed boats?