I need help with understanding what we can do in and around Istanbul in 3 1/2days approximately. We have a 7yr and a 4 yr old. From what I saw so far, it requires atleast 10days to visit Turkey. I have also heard of the mineral baths which I believe are very far from Istanbul.
Finally, do we need a travel agent to plan our itinerary? If it is not too difficult to maneuver within the city to the local attractions, we would prefer to do it ourselves.
Thanks in advance for any input I might receive.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 2 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 3 Greece Experts
- 4 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 5 Currency and credit cards in Scandinavia
- 6 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 7 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 8 Rome train to Positano
- 9 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 10 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 11 Car rental in Paris
- 12 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 13 France to stop making foie grois
- 14 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 15 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 16 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 17 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 18 Road Maps of Ireland
- 19 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 20 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 21 A new travel app for Poland
- 22 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 23 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 24 Naples or Genoa
- 25 Manchester on derby weekend