I need help with understanding what we can do in and around Istanbul in 3 1/2days approximately. We have a 7yr and a 4 yr old. From what I saw so far, it requires atleast 10days to visit Turkey. I have also heard of the mineral baths which I believe are very far from Istanbul.
Finally, do we need a travel agent to plan our itinerary? If it is not too difficult to maneuver within the city to the local attractions, we would prefer to do it ourselves.
Thanks in advance for any input I might receive.
Trip to Istanbul for 3 days
- 1 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 Tuscan Agriturismo
- 4 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 5 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 6 Greek islands from Turkey
- 7 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 8 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 9 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 10 Rome Accommodation
- 11 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 12 rent car / Munich
- 13 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 14 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 15 Italian Lakes gardens
- 16 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 17 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 18 TGV and Provence questions
- 19 Novels set in Greece
- 20 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 21 To Paris and Provence in June
- 22 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 23 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 24 More help with housing in Puglia
- 25 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich