I need help with understanding what we can do in and around Istanbul in 3 1/2days approximately. We have a 7yr and a 4 yr old. From what I saw so far, it requires atleast 10days to visit Turkey. I have also heard of the mineral baths which I believe are very far from Istanbul.
Finally, do we need a travel agent to plan our itinerary? If it is not too difficult to maneuver within the city to the local attractions, we would prefer to do it ourselves.
Thanks in advance for any input I might receive.
Trip to Istanbul for 3 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 2 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 3 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 4 Eiffel tower tickets
- 5 4-6 weeks
- 6 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 7 Venice Banning Fodors
- 8 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 9 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 10 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 11 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 12 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 13 Rome---August and September
- 14 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 15 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 16 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 17 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 18 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 19 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 20 France, Italy and Greec
- 21 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 22 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 23 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 24 South of France November Trip Report
- 25 handel's messiah, new year's, paris