A small of us (4) are planning a trip to Eastern Europe hopefully to cover Prague, Croatia and Hungary.
We will be flying in from Singapore and would like to know if the following itinerary is workable:
Day 1: Land in Hungary (4 nites)
Day 5 Train to Croatia (4 nites)
Day 9: Train to Prague (4 nites)
It will great if someone can give me some advise as to where we should visit and also if it worthwhile to drop by Slovenia since it is next to Croatia and if between Slovenia and Vienna which is better.
We are planning a 12 - 14 days days' itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 2 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 3 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 4 Europe First Timers
- 5 Lille Braderie 2017
- 6 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 7 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 8 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 9 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 10 Cruising (not sailing) in Croatia..worried about noise
- 11 Thinking about the Fjords
- 12 4 weeks entailing 1 wk Greece and 3 wks in Italy
- 13 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 14 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 15 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 16 Uber vs. TfL
- 17 I see the aspect outcomes of extremely inflamed
- 18 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 19 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 20 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 21 Greek Village
- 22 Berlin
- 23 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 24 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 25 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam