Planning on taking a trip to Greece next year for 2 weeks with my husband and our two daughters, ages 11 and 16. Which Greek Islands should we visit (best for teenagers)? My oldest daughter and I were thinking Santorini, but not sure if that is the best choice. Will stay in Athens for 2-3 nights, but would like to see a couple of islands. We might do other trips on the mainland, but might consider a beach resort for 4-5 nights (can be on the mainland as well). Thank you.
Trip to Greece with older children
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Months in Europe (25 April - 24 July 2015)
- 2 Hey Fodor's
- 3 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 4 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 5 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 6 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 7 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 8 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 9 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 10 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 11 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 12 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 13 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 14 Scotland Votes "No"
- 15 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 16 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 17 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 18 Olive Oil
- 19 iDTGV Sales Open for Travel December 14 to March 29
- 20 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 21 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 22 french riviera
- 23 Itinerary update and request for help with side trip from Munich
- 24 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 25 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!