I'm planning to visit Greece next March. I'm from Malaysia and will be travelling to Chennai, Jeddah, Amman, Istanbul and then Athens. After that I will be leaving for London and return to Malaysia. I've done some research and at first I thought I just wanna spend about 2-3 days merely in Athens, however, I figured that I should visit Santorini as well. Would you recommend to me any places nearby, that are worth visiting? My budget for tickets, hotel (cheap ones) and food (I'll bring some food with me) are around 300-500 Euro. Or should I increase my budget?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 short trip klon to koblenz
- 2 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 3 Referendum in Greece
- 4 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 5 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 6 What company to rent a AUTOMATIC car in France?
- 7 Travelling from Marseille Airport into the city
- 8 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 9 Stonehenge from London: how to arrange private tour?
- 10 Where to go in Southern Italy in December?
- 11 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 12 Vienna Pass for 5 Days
- 13 Bath or Exeter
- 14 Just Us 2 Wedding and 2 Wks in Europe. We need help planning please!
- 15 Lost in venice
- 16 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 17 Interesting new site in Utrecht
- 18 air conditioning
- 19 railfrom amstedam to reims fr
- 20 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 21 Backpacking Europe with my Bestfriend (18yo f)
- 22 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 23 Where to stay between Galway & Killarney
- 24 Interlaken, hotel and day hikes
- 25 Barcelona Itinerary