I'm planning to visit Greece next March. I'm from Malaysia and will be travelling to Chennai, Jeddah, Amman, Istanbul and then Athens. After that I will be leaving for London and return to Malaysia. I've done some research and at first I thought I just wanna spend about 2-3 days merely in Athens, however, I figured that I should visit Santorini as well. Would you recommend to me any places nearby, that are worth visiting? My budget for tickets, hotel (cheap ones) and food (I'll bring some food with me) are around 300-500 Euro. Or should I increase my budget?
Thanks in advance!
Trip to Greece, first timer
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London hotel tax is 20%
- 2 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 3 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 4 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 5 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 6 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 7 Aaah...Umbria!
- 8 Sorry! Another Venice Hotel Location
- 9 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 10 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 11 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 12 France: which maps?
- 13 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 14 Provence : So many places too little time
- 15 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 16 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 17 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 18 Help!!! Need suggestions paris hotel
- 19 Advice for Sept trip to Ireland?
- 20 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 21 Euronight Train from Munich to Budapest - doubts
- 22 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 23 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 24 Guidance and help for Europe trip by train.
- 25 What to buy in Prague, Vienna, or Budapest that we can't get in the US?