I'm planning to visit Greece next March. I'm from Malaysia and will be travelling to Chennai, Jeddah, Amman, Istanbul and then Athens. After that I will be leaving for London and return to Malaysia. I've done some research and at first I thought I just wanna spend about 2-3 days merely in Athens, however, I figured that I should visit Santorini as well. Would you recommend to me any places nearby, that are worth visiting? My budget for tickets, hotel (cheap ones) and food (I'll bring some food with me) are around 300-500 Euro. Or should I increase my budget?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is the Amalfi Coast kid friendly enough
- 2 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 3 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 4 Italian lakes
- 5 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 6 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 7 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 8 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 9 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 10 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 11 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 12 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 13 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 14 "Never Mind"
- 15 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 16 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 17 Italian car factory tours
- 18 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 19 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 20 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 21 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 22 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 23 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 24 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 25 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now