I'm planning to visit Greece next March. I'm from Malaysia and will be travelling to Chennai, Jeddah, Amman, Istanbul and then Athens. After that I will be leaving for London and return to Malaysia. I've done some research and at first I thought I just wanna spend about 2-3 days merely in Athens, however, I figured that I should visit Santorini as well. Would you recommend to me any places nearby, that are worth visiting? My budget for tickets, hotel (cheap ones) and food (I'll bring some food with me) are around 300-500 Euro. Or should I increase my budget?
Thanks in advance!
Trip to Greece, first timer
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Never To Return
- 2 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 3 Slow travel Lisbon and ??? in Portugal in early Nov.--2 weeks
- 4 Decision time...
- 5 Spain in November
- 6 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 7 Authentic czech food
- 8 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 9 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 10 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 11 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 12 Hotel Regno versus Albergo Cesari Rome
- 13 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 14 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 15 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 16 Italy - unusually so
- 17 How to get to Plaka from Athens airport in the least expensive way?
- 18 About cars in Austria
- 19 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 20 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 21 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 22 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 23 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 24 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 25 Greek Islands in October - who's open?