I'm planning to visit Greece next March. I'm from Malaysia and will be travelling to Chennai, Jeddah, Amman, Istanbul and then Athens. After that I will be leaving for London and return to Malaysia. I've done some research and at first I thought I just wanna spend about 2-3 days merely in Athens, however, I figured that I should visit Santorini as well. Would you recommend to me any places nearby, that are worth visiting? My budget for tickets, hotel (cheap ones) and food (I'll bring some food with me) are around 300-500 Euro. Or should I increase my budget?
Thanks in advance!
Trip to Greece, first timer
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 2 Which other island would you pick for an Anniversary trip to Greece?
- 3 London 2nd time around
- 4 iPad Cellular in Croatia-Slovenia-Italy
- 5 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 6 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 7 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 8 7 Nights in Paris
- 9 Best hostels from experience
- 10 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 11 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 12 London neighborhood suggestions
- 13 San Sebastian
- 14 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 15 Istanbul Itinerary
- 16 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 17 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 18 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 19 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 20 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 21 What London location & hotels are the best for ??
- 22 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 23 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 24 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 25 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations