I'm planning to visit Greece next March. I'm from Malaysia and will be travelling to Chennai, Jeddah, Amman, Istanbul and then Athens. After that I will be leaving for London and return to Malaysia. I've done some research and at first I thought I just wanna spend about 2-3 days merely in Athens, however, I figured that I should visit Santorini as well. Would you recommend to me any places nearby, that are worth visiting? My budget for tickets, hotel (cheap ones) and food (I'll bring some food with me) are around 300-500 Euro. Or should I increase my budget?
Thanks in advance!
Trip to Greece, first timer
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 2 1 Week in Barcelona, Valencia - what else?
- 3 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 4 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 5 Cooking Holidays Valencia
- 6 Car Rentals in Athens
- 7 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 8 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 9 help- itinerary planning france-switzerland-Italy -18N starting 15th July
- 10 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 11 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?
- 12 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 13 Weekend navigo options
- 14 Macarons!
- 15 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 16 help with driving route from Seville to Lisbon airport
- 17 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 18 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 19 DCC on the increase?
- 20 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 21 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 22 Southern France/Northern Italy/Switzerland trip
- 23 7 days in Portugal-itinerary help
- 24 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 25 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.