I'm planning to visit Greece next March. I'm from Malaysia and will be travelling to Chennai, Jeddah, Amman, Istanbul and then Athens. After that I will be leaving for London and return to Malaysia. I've done some research and at first I thought I just wanna spend about 2-3 days merely in Athens, however, I figured that I should visit Santorini as well. Would you recommend to me any places nearby, that are worth visiting? My budget for tickets, hotel (cheap ones) and food (I'll bring some food with me) are around 300-500 Euro. Or should I increase my budget?
Thanks in advance!
Trip to Greece, first timer
- 1 Kids, drugs, and overnight flights...advice??!!
- 2 Heathrow Terminal 5. 90 minutes layover, is it enough
- 3 london travelcrard
- 4 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 5 Need restaurant recommendations for cities in Croatia
- 6 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 7 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 8 Recommendation - Paris apartment for only 3 nights
- 9 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 10 French/Italian Alps
- 11 France Itinerary Help
- 12 Islands around Dubrovnik
- 13 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 14 Vueling - Be Very Careful
- 15 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 16 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 17 Am I too fat too travel?
- 18 Best area to stay in Rome
- 19 Rhine River Lights Fireworks
- 20 Chech Republic, Croatia, Bosnia, Montenegro and Slovenia in 3 weeks
- 21 June Provence Itinerary - Go to Sault??
- 22 Paris Ticket t+
- 23 Scotland: Mellerstain House or Floors Castle?
- 24 One week in Norway
- 25 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip