I'm planning to visit Greece next March. I'm from Malaysia and will be travelling to Chennai, Jeddah, Amman, Istanbul and then Athens. After that I will be leaving for London and return to Malaysia. I've done some research and at first I thought I just wanna spend about 2-3 days merely in Athens, however, I figured that I should visit Santorini as well. Would you recommend to me any places nearby, that are worth visiting? My budget for tickets, hotel (cheap ones) and food (I'll bring some food with me) are around 300-500 Euro. Or should I increase my budget?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 2 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 3 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 4 15 Days in Italy - Cost breakdown & notes
- 5 Dublin & Stockholm
- 6 Visiting Rungis on October 9, 2015
- 7 Getting from Milan to MXP
- 8 Place to stay in London
- 9 Barcelona to south of France
- 10 Breakfast by Roman Colosseum Suggestions?
- 11 SIXT car rental uk
- 12 Holding bags in Paris
- 13 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 14 England/Scotland In January questions
- 15 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 16 Montpillier Car Rental Return Help
- 17 Cornwall and Germany
- 18 Edinburgh Questions...
- 19 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 20 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 21 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 22 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 23 Nymphenburg Palace in Munich: how much time to allow?
- 24 Two one week bases in Sicily
- 25 Itinerary for 33 days, Portugal-Spain-Morocco, sensible?