I'm planning to visit Greece next March. I'm from Malaysia and will be travelling to Chennai, Jeddah, Amman, Istanbul and then Athens. After that I will be leaving for London and return to Malaysia. I've done some research and at first I thought I just wanna spend about 2-3 days merely in Athens, however, I figured that I should visit Santorini as well. Would you recommend to me any places nearby, that are worth visiting? My budget for tickets, hotel (cheap ones) and food (I'll bring some food with me) are around 300-500 Euro. Or should I increase my budget?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 2 Back to Bari--Basilicata Itinerary Musings
- 3 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 4 Overnight Train Questions
- 5 Istanbul tour guides?
- 6 Flamenco Shows
- 7 Italy - best two central locations
- 8 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 9 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 10 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 11 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 12 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 13 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 14 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 15 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 16 Tour or independent
- 17 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 18 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 19 Vet my itinerary
- 20 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 21 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 22 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 23 3 months to travel Europe!
- 24 student in denmark
- 25 What to see in Dresden...