I'm planning to visit Greece next March. I'm from Malaysia and will be travelling to Chennai, Jeddah, Amman, Istanbul and then Athens. After that I will be leaving for London and return to Malaysia. I've done some research and at first I thought I just wanna spend about 2-3 days merely in Athens, however, I figured that I should visit Santorini as well. Would you recommend to me any places nearby, that are worth visiting? My budget for tickets, hotel (cheap ones) and food (I'll bring some food with me) are around 300-500 Euro. Or should I increase my budget?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A plea ... help me salvage (current) trip
- 2 Weekend destination in Ireland
- 3 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 4 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 5 Paris in the Heat - Packing
- 6 Strasbourg or Montpellier?
- 7 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 8 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 9 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 10 HELp with Milan /N Italy itinerary
- 11 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 12 Is Chateau Latour in Medoc only for buyers?
- 13 Final Itinerary help
- 14 Finalizing Itinerary
- 15 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 16 vegetarian friendly and kids friendly restaurents in venice and rome
- 17 Where to catch bus at Glasgow Airport
- 18 A road trip to Florence
- 19 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 20 Italy,Austria,Germany driving vacation
- 21 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 22 Day Trip from London
- 23 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 24 Cochem or Beilstein
- 25 Amsterdam Internet cafe to print boarding pass