I'm planning to visit Greece next March. I'm from Malaysia and will be travelling to Chennai, Jeddah, Amman, Istanbul and then Athens. After that I will be leaving for London and return to Malaysia. I've done some research and at first I thought I just wanna spend about 2-3 days merely in Athens, however, I figured that I should visit Santorini as well. Would you recommend to me any places nearby, that are worth visiting? My budget for tickets, hotel (cheap ones) and food (I'll bring some food with me) are around 300-500 Euro. Or should I increase my budget?
Thanks in advance!
Trip to Greece, first timer
- 1 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 2 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 3 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 4 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 5 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 6 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 7 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 8 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 9 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 10 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 11 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 12 Spain - Andalucia
- 13 Gogartys, Dublin
- 14 After Helsinki, where to next?
- 15 Europe with young teens
- 16 Medieval Tallinn
- 17 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 18 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 19 Where to rent car in Munich near train station?
- 20 London – five days with two teen boys
- 21 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 22 Euro Train
- 23 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 24 15 days in Europe,
- 25 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain