I'm planning to visit Greece next March. I'm from Malaysia and will be travelling to Chennai, Jeddah, Amman, Istanbul and then Athens. After that I will be leaving for London and return to Malaysia. I've done some research and at first I thought I just wanna spend about 2-3 days merely in Athens, however, I figured that I should visit Santorini as well. Would you recommend to me any places nearby, that are worth visiting? My budget for tickets, hotel (cheap ones) and food (I'll bring some food with me) are around 300-500 Euro. Or should I increase my budget?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 2 Train Ticket Help
- 3 I forgot my international driver permit
- 4 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 5 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 6 Prague old town
- 7 Bordeaux TRIP
- 8 20 free days of Europe
- 9 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 10 Naples or Genoa
- 11 Munich restaurant recs
- 12 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 13 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 14 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 15 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 16 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 17 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 18 Home base for a month in France?
- 19 5 Days in Dublin
- 20 Greece in 15 Days
- 21 Procida for a day (or part of one) versus time on Capri
- 22 Our European adventures
- 23 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 24 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 25 Barcelona completely overrated