I'm planning to visit Greece next March. I'm from Malaysia and will be travelling to Chennai, Jeddah, Amman, Istanbul and then Athens. After that I will be leaving for London and return to Malaysia. I've done some research and at first I thought I just wanna spend about 2-3 days merely in Athens, however, I figured that I should visit Santorini as well. Would you recommend to me any places nearby, that are worth visiting? My budget for tickets, hotel (cheap ones) and food (I'll bring some food with me) are around 300-500 Euro. Or should I increase my budget?
Thanks in advance!
Trip to Greece, first timer
- 1 Advises for trip to Russia
- 2 Family European winter holiday
- 3 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 4 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 5 lockers in London's Victoria Station
- 6 6 hours in London; lockers at Heathrow
- 7 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 8 Luggage lockers at London train station?
- 9 London - Luggage Couriers from Heathrow?
- 10 Travel by train or bus
- 11 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 12 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 13 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 14 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 15 Euro Train
- 16 London for Christmas
- 17 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 18 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 19 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 20 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 21 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 22 Planning a holiday
- 23 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 24 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 25 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?