I'm planning to visit Greece next March. I'm from Malaysia and will be travelling to Chennai, Jeddah, Amman, Istanbul and then Athens. After that I will be leaving for London and return to Malaysia. I've done some research and at first I thought I just wanna spend about 2-3 days merely in Athens, however, I figured that I should visit Santorini as well. Would you recommend to me any places nearby, that are worth visiting? My budget for tickets, hotel (cheap ones) and food (I'll bring some food with me) are around 300-500 Euro. Or should I increase my budget?
Thanks in advance!
Trip to Greece, first timer
- 1 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 2 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 3 France Itinerary Help
- 4 Cross-Pollinate apartments for London? Any experience?
- 5 Paris Ticket t+
- 6 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 7 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 8 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 9 lake como (italy) or lugano/lucerne (switzerland)?
- 10 Vueling - Be Very Careful
- 11 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 12 Best area to stay in Rome
- 13 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 14 Public transport to Sol Metro area from Madrid airport
- 15 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 16 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 17 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 18 How should I plan my hiking/boat day trip to Cinque Terre?
- 19 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 20 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 21 Recommendation - Paris apartment for only 3 nights
- 22 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!
- 23 Rome apartment
- 24 Getting the best our of Europe
- 25 Need restaurant recommendations for cities in Croatia