I'm planning to visit Greece next March. I'm from Malaysia and will be travelling to Chennai, Jeddah, Amman, Istanbul and then Athens. After that I will be leaving for London and return to Malaysia. I've done some research and at first I thought I just wanna spend about 2-3 days merely in Athens, however, I figured that I should visit Santorini as well. Would you recommend to me any places nearby, that are worth visiting? My budget for tickets, hotel (cheap ones) and food (I'll bring some food with me) are around 300-500 Euro. Or should I increase my budget?
Thanks in advance!
Trip to Greece, first timer
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 2 Scotland
- 3 Estonia Amber
- 4 7 days in Greece
- 5 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 6 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 7 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 8 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 9 Reims for a day
- 10 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 11 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 12 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 13 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 14 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 15 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 16 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 17 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 18 Toulouse and beyond -
- 19 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 20 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 21 Vienna highlights
- 22 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 23 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 24 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 25 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside