I'm planning to visit Greece next March. I'm from Malaysia and will be travelling to Chennai, Jeddah, Amman, Istanbul and then Athens. After that I will be leaving for London and return to Malaysia. I've done some research and at first I thought I just wanna spend about 2-3 days merely in Athens, however, I figured that I should visit Santorini as well. Would you recommend to me any places nearby, that are worth visiting? My budget for tickets, hotel (cheap ones) and food (I'll bring some food with me) are around 300-500 Euro. Or should I increase my budget?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice : Trying not to overplan
- 2 Stockholm hotels
- 3 Tips To Get Schengen Visa For Full 90 Days From Toronto For Indian Citizens
- 4 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 5 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 6 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 7 Switzerland and Northern Italy, 3 weeks
- 8 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 9 Best of Stockholm in 3 Days
- 10 Hotel suggestions in Amsterdam
- 11 Doing laundry in Iceland?
- 12 2 weeks Northern Italy Itinerary Suggestion
- 13 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 14 Portugal itinerary suggestions (with Marrakech tossed in)
- 15 Need help with Europe itinerary
- 16 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 17 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 18 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 19 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 20 Day Trip from London
- 21 Euro Quiz # 106 - Countries Loving McDonalds the Most!
- 22 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 23 Europe Quiz # 106: Countries with Most Vegetarian Restaurants...
- 24 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 25 Portugal and Spain