I'm planning to visit Greece next March. I'm from Malaysia and will be travelling to Chennai, Jeddah, Amman, Istanbul and then Athens. After that I will be leaving for London and return to Malaysia. I've done some research and at first I thought I just wanna spend about 2-3 days merely in Athens, however, I figured that I should visit Santorini as well. Would you recommend to me any places nearby, that are worth visiting? My budget for tickets, hotel (cheap ones) and food (I'll bring some food with me) are around 300-500 Euro. Or should I increase my budget?
Thanks in advance!
Trip to Greece, first timer
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 2 Trip Report, part 1
- 3 Madrid has much less to offer than Barcelona...
- 4 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 5 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 6 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 7 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 8 Italy tours
- 9 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 10 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 11 Norway Advice
- 12 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 13 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 14 Budapest Parliament Tickets Online
- 15 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 16 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 17 Voltage in UK and France
- 18 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 19 Barcelona free tours??
- 20 Good Loire Valley 2 day tour group? Or also do Mt. St Michel?
- 21 Air France strike
- 22 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 23 Tour ends in Rome
- 24 Pisa or Siena?
- 25 Giverny in early October?