I'm planning to visit Greece next March. I'm from Malaysia and will be travelling to Chennai, Jeddah, Amman, Istanbul and then Athens. After that I will be leaving for London and return to Malaysia. I've done some research and at first I thought I just wanna spend about 2-3 days merely in Athens, however, I figured that I should visit Santorini as well. Would you recommend to me any places nearby, that are worth visiting? My budget for tickets, hotel (cheap ones) and food (I'll bring some food with me) are around 300-500 Euro. Or should I increase my budget?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 2 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 3 St Denis Cathedral
- 4 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 5 Ireland itinerary help please
- 6 No Periods in British Written English!
- 7 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 8 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 9 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 10 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 11 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 12 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 13 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 14 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 15 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 16 First time in Bulgaria
- 17 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 18 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 19 Alps Drive
- 20 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 21 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 22 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 23 Paris cooking classes
- 24 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 25 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please