I'm planning to visit Greece next March. I'm from Malaysia and will be travelling to Chennai, Jeddah, Amman, Istanbul and then Athens. After that I will be leaving for London and return to Malaysia. I've done some research and at first I thought I just wanna spend about 2-3 days merely in Athens, however, I figured that I should visit Santorini as well. Would you recommend to me any places nearby, that are worth visiting? My budget for tickets, hotel (cheap ones) and food (I'll bring some food with me) are around 300-500 Euro. Or should I increase my budget?
Thanks in advance!
Trip to Greece, first timer
- 1 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 2 Advises for trip to Russia
- 3 Europe with young teens
- 4 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 5 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 6 Planning a holiday
- 7 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 8 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 9 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 10 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 11 Gogartys, Dublin
- 12 Prague - must see
- 13 Sicily 10 days
- 14 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 15 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 16 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 17 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 18 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 19 Portugal in September
- 20 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 21 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 22 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 23 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 24 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 25 Where to stay in Copenhagen