I'm planning to visit Greece next March. I'm from Malaysia and will be travelling to Chennai, Jeddah, Amman, Istanbul and then Athens. After that I will be leaving for London and return to Malaysia. I've done some research and at first I thought I just wanna spend about 2-3 days merely in Athens, however, I figured that I should visit Santorini as well. Would you recommend to me any places nearby, that are worth visiting? My budget for tickets, hotel (cheap ones) and food (I'll bring some food with me) are around 300-500 Euro. Or should I increase my budget?
Thanks in advance!
Trip to Greece, first timer
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 2 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 3 DCC on the increase?
- 4 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 5 help and advice
- 6 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 7 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 8 Which 2 of these 3: Lekeitio, Getaria, and Hondarribia
- 9 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 10 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 11 Lyon Arrondissements
- 12 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 13 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 14 Scenic Beauty in Greek Island ? Crete or other island ?
- 15 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 16 VALI DI RAGUSA
- 17 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 18 Spa in Scotland
- 19 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 20 Booking Greece Ferry Tickets online
- 21 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 22 1+ days in Toledo
- 23 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 24 What area/town to stay in North Eastern Sardinia?
- 25 Paris info required