I'm planning to visit Greece next March. I'm from Malaysia and will be travelling to Chennai, Jeddah, Amman, Istanbul and then Athens. After that I will be leaving for London and return to Malaysia. I've done some research and at first I thought I just wanna spend about 2-3 days merely in Athens, however, I figured that I should visit Santorini as well. Would you recommend to me any places nearby, that are worth visiting? My budget for tickets, hotel (cheap ones) and food (I'll bring some food with me) are around 300-500 Euro. Or should I increase my budget?
Thanks in advance!
Trip to Greece, first timer
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DB Bahn : Budapest to Prague
- 2 8 day May Road Trip - Best of France
- 3 Gatwick to Stratford Station
- 4 2-week Central/Eastern Europe itinerary questions
- 5 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 6 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 7 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 8 Bologna: Walk via Arcades to San Luca
- 9 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 10 Returning Oyster card at Kings Cross rail station in London
- 11 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 12 Dublin to Cashel
- 13 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 14 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 15 Cinque Terre or Amalfi Coast?
- 16 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 17 Athens and which islands?
- 18 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 19 Best way to go from Positano to Pompeii then to Rome? Pompeii private tour?
- 20 Opera in Prague : Dvorak's Rusalka or Puccini's Tosca
- 21 Sea side in Italy
- 22 Prague symphony - please help me choose 2 seats
- 23 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 24 Munich Daytrips
- 25 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf