I'm planning to visit Greece next March. I'm from Malaysia and will be travelling to Chennai, Jeddah, Amman, Istanbul and then Athens. After that I will be leaving for London and return to Malaysia. I've done some research and at first I thought I just wanna spend about 2-3 days merely in Athens, however, I figured that I should visit Santorini as well. Would you recommend to me any places nearby, that are worth visiting? My budget for tickets, hotel (cheap ones) and food (I'll bring some food with me) are around 300-500 Euro. Or should I increase my budget?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help for Italy!!
- 2 Northern Germany
- 3 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 4 air conditioning
- 5 Barcelona Itinerary
- 6 St. Petersburg plus
- 7 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 8 Strasbourg or Obernai?
- 9 train connections in the UK
- 10 Stratford-upon-avon in England
- 11 Advice---Milan Roadtrip to Barcelona
- 12 Swiss Travel Pass for US citizens
- 13 Switzerland - altitude sickness question.
- 14 Trip Report: Berlin
- 15 Plug to carry for US gadget charging
- 16 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 17 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 18 Help with an itinerary that centers on Crete?
- 19 Dubrovnik City Wall Walk - Hours?
- 20 Scandinavia Trip in August
- 21 Cycling in France- North to South
- 22 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 23 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 24 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 25 Hotels near Roma Termini