I'm planning to visit Greece next March. I'm from Malaysia and will be travelling to Chennai, Jeddah, Amman, Istanbul and then Athens. After that I will be leaving for London and return to Malaysia. I've done some research and at first I thought I just wanna spend about 2-3 days merely in Athens, however, I figured that I should visit Santorini as well. Would you recommend to me any places nearby, that are worth visiting? My budget for tickets, hotel (cheap ones) and food (I'll bring some food with me) are around 300-500 Euro. Or should I increase my budget?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice hotels -- your input on the short list
- 2 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 3 Tour Sicily in 11 days by public transport
- 4 9 days to visit Paris, London and maybe Florence?!
- 5 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 6 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 7 Norway in August
- 8 Day Trip From London
- 9 Help on itineray Oslo-lillehammer--geiranger-trondheim alesund bergen-Slang
- 10 Should I shop in Firenze or Roma? Or Paris or London?!
- 11 French towns in autumn
- 12 My summer in Paris
- 13 A wonderful month in France
- 14 Best of SW Norway in 5 days; Bergen, Alesund, fjords
- 15 Qustions: Europen river cruises solo
- 16 Help with honeymoon itinerary - Paris, Barcelona and South of Spain
- 17 Charming town in Noway to visit?
- 18 French countryside/wine country
- 19 Train tickets in Europe
- 20 Six days in Yorkshire and Derbyshire
- 21 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 22 Trip to Europe October 2016
- 23 An ambitions plan for Andalusia
- 24 Need recommendations for car rental agencies in Crete and Naxos
- 25 Restaurant recommendations in San Sebastián