I'm planning to visit Greece next March. I'm from Malaysia and will be travelling to Chennai, Jeddah, Amman, Istanbul and then Athens. After that I will be leaving for London and return to Malaysia. I've done some research and at first I thought I just wanna spend about 2-3 days merely in Athens, however, I figured that I should visit Santorini as well. Would you recommend to me any places nearby, that are worth visiting? My budget for tickets, hotel (cheap ones) and food (I'll bring some food with me) are around 300-500 Euro. Or should I increase my budget?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The cathedral of Amiens in color
- 2 travel plan
- 3 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 4 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 5 Great Hotels in Prague and Vienna?
- 6 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 7 Realistic? Train Rome to Chiusei, get car on a SATURDAY?
- 8 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 9 Traveling options for Rome to Positano?
- 10 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 11 Calm base in Italy, Beginning of October
- 12 South of France - TR in Pictures
- 13 Considering selling off everything to travel the world...maybe
- 14 Segovia Hotel
- 15 Using Google maps on phone
- 16 Can I buy "plus size" clothes in France?
- 17 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 18 Need good fondue in Lucerne
- 19 Train/Subway Questions
- 20 Parking in Hallstadt, Dachstein and Linz?
- 21 EMERGENCY: Husband stuck in France without Green Card to return to USA
- 22 Skakalient gorge
- 23 Pretty small towns in Bavaria
- 24 Italy in 3 days
- 25 Our Next Europe Trip