I'm planning to visit Greece next March. I'm from Malaysia and will be travelling to Chennai, Jeddah, Amman, Istanbul and then Athens. After that I will be leaving for London and return to Malaysia. I've done some research and at first I thought I just wanna spend about 2-3 days merely in Athens, however, I figured that I should visit Santorini as well. Would you recommend to me any places nearby, that are worth visiting? My budget for tickets, hotel (cheap ones) and food (I'll bring some food with me) are around 300-500 Euro. Or should I increase my budget?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 enlighten, brightens and
- 2 honeymoon in november
- 3 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 4 Italy Countryside Itinerary help
- 5 Amsterdam in August
- 6 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 7 Train from Rome to Naples
- 8 Shuttle From Avignon TGV to Avignon Centre
- 9 Into Barcelona out of Madrid !! Help!!?
- 10 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 11 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 12 Best airport Car services
- 13 http://advancedtrimsite.com/pro-muscle-elite-edition/
- 14 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 15 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 16 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 17 http://www.levantecreamtrial.com/beverly-hills-md-dark-spot-corrector/
- 18 Day in London
- 19 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 20 sim card
- 21 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 22 Lake Garda- Italy
- 23 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 24 European Championship
- 25 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily