I'm planning to visit Greece next March. I'm from Malaysia and will be travelling to Chennai, Jeddah, Amman, Istanbul and then Athens. After that I will be leaving for London and return to Malaysia. I've done some research and at first I thought I just wanna spend about 2-3 days merely in Athens, however, I figured that I should visit Santorini as well. Would you recommend to me any places nearby, that are worth visiting? My budget for tickets, hotel (cheap ones) and food (I'll bring some food with me) are around 300-500 Euro. Or should I increase my budget?
Thanks in advance!
Trip to Greece, first timer
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 2 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 3 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 4 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 5 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 6 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 7 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 8 Is my plan ok
- 9 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 10 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 11 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 12 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 13 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 14 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 15 Portugal Trip
- 16 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 17 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 18 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 19 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 20 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 21 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 22 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 23 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 24 Southern Spain
- 25 Reputable Tours