I'm planning to visit Greece next March. I'm from Malaysia and will be travelling to Chennai, Jeddah, Amman, Istanbul and then Athens. After that I will be leaving for London and return to Malaysia. I've done some research and at first I thought I just wanna spend about 2-3 days merely in Athens, however, I figured that I should visit Santorini as well. Would you recommend to me any places nearby, that are worth visiting? My budget for tickets, hotel (cheap ones) and food (I'll bring some food with me) are around 300-500 Euro. Or should I increase my budget?
Thanks in advance!
Trip to Greece, first timer
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris first then where?
- 2 BMW European Delivery program
- 3 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 4 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 5 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria
- 6 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 7 Stay away from EF Tours
- 8 Dordogne in October
- 9 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 10 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 11 Does this sound feasible?
- 12 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 13 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 14 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 15 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 16 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 17 Can Kindle books be read on an iPad?
- 18 One night over night parking Paris 75018
- 19 Eating in University cafeterias
- 20 bringing back some bits from Italy. What's allowed?
- 21 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 22 I went to Paris in June
- 23 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 24 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 25 Sicily 4-6 weeks