I'm planning to visit Greece next March. I'm from Malaysia and will be travelling to Chennai, Jeddah, Amman, Istanbul and then Athens. After that I will be leaving for London and return to Malaysia. I've done some research and at first I thought I just wanna spend about 2-3 days merely in Athens, however, I figured that I should visit Santorini as well. Would you recommend to me any places nearby, that are worth visiting? My budget for tickets, hotel (cheap ones) and food (I'll bring some food with me) are around 300-500 Euro. Or should I increase my budget?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ravenna Mosaics
- 2 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 3 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 4 Stonehenge After Hour tour
- 5 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 6 Greece Itinerary
- 7 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 8 Flight connection in CDG
- 9 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 10 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 11 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 12 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 13 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 14 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 15 Help me choose a Central/Eastern Europe Itinerary
- 16 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 17 Our time in Rome
- 18 France for a month in 2017
- 19 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 20 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 21 Barcelona extension
- 22 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 23 Exploring Extraordinary Extremadura
- 24 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 25 Naples or Genoa