I'm planning to visit Greece next March. I'm from Malaysia and will be travelling to Chennai, Jeddah, Amman, Istanbul and then Athens. After that I will be leaving for London and return to Malaysia. I've done some research and at first I thought I just wanna spend about 2-3 days merely in Athens, however, I figured that I should visit Santorini as well. Would you recommend to me any places nearby, that are worth visiting? My budget for tickets, hotel (cheap ones) and food (I'll bring some food with me) are around 300-500 Euro. Or should I increase my budget?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴 온라인 ● 연결 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 2 Transportation
- 3 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 4 4 days in Provence in early June
- 5 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 6 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 7 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 8 Leather goods in Florence
- 9 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 10 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 11 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 12 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 13 France Itinerary Advice
- 14 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 15 dinner jackets
- 16 Trip to Rome
- 17 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 18 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 19 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 20 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 21 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 22 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 23 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 24 Things to do in Montpellier
- 25 Lucerne and Innsbruck