I'm planning to visit Greece next March. I'm from Malaysia and will be travelling to Chennai, Jeddah, Amman, Istanbul and then Athens. After that I will be leaving for London and return to Malaysia. I've done some research and at first I thought I just wanna spend about 2-3 days merely in Athens, however, I figured that I should visit Santorini as well. Would you recommend to me any places nearby, that are worth visiting? My budget for tickets, hotel (cheap ones) and food (I'll bring some food with me) are around 300-500 Euro. Or should I increase my budget?
Thanks in advance!
Trip to Greece, first timer
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek Ferries in October - Q's
- 2 First Time Going to Europe
- 3 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 4 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 5 atm cards in Spain
- 6 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 7 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 8 Hotel in Rome?
- 9 How long in Venice?
- 10 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 11 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 12 weather in Veneto area in September
- 13 Does this itinerary work and make sense? Help!
- 14 Germany Visa for conference
- 15 Cotswolds village base
- 16 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 17 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 18 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 19 Should I book train tickets before I arrive in Switzerland ?
- 20 10 days in England
- 21 Would it be less expensive to buy a SIM card for Italy?
- 22 Passport Delays
- 23 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 24 Ukraine: witch-hunt has begun
- 25 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants