I'm planning to visit Greece next March. I'm from Malaysia and will be travelling to Chennai, Jeddah, Amman, Istanbul and then Athens. After that I will be leaving for London and return to Malaysia. I've done some research and at first I thought I just wanna spend about 2-3 days merely in Athens, however, I figured that I should visit Santorini as well. Would you recommend to me any places nearby, that are worth visiting? My budget for tickets, hotel (cheap ones) and food (I'll bring some food with me) are around 300-500 Euro. Or should I increase my budget?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 0nline MSN Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 MSN ACCOUNT 24*7
- 2 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 3 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 4 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 5 quickest way to Prague
- 6 Paris for children
- 7 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 8 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 9 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 10 Scotland - We're Here!
- 11 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 12 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 13 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 14 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 15 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 16 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 17 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 18 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 19 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 20 16 days in France and Italy
- 21 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 22 Avoid Europcar!
- 23 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 24 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 25 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?