I'm planning to visit Greece next March. I'm from Malaysia and will be travelling to Chennai, Jeddah, Amman, Istanbul and then Athens. After that I will be leaving for London and return to Malaysia. I've done some research and at first I thought I just wanna spend about 2-3 days merely in Athens, however, I figured that I should visit Santorini as well. Would you recommend to me any places nearby, that are worth visiting? My budget for tickets, hotel (cheap ones) and food (I'll bring some food with me) are around 300-500 Euro. Or should I increase my budget?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노블랙잭＼☯™【 UUX74.ZE.AM 】™☯／카지노블랙잭☥카지노
- 2 필리핀세부카지노べ✄【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】✄べ필리핀세부카지노
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 외국인전용카지노べ❤【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】❤べ외국인전용카지노
- 5 시티랜드카지노べ☬【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】☬べ시티랜드카지노
- 6 파라다이스카지노べ☯【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】☯べ파라다이스카지노
- 7 Back from Paris
- 8 1 month in Europe
- 9 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 10 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 13 Paris hotels
- 14 London Hotels
- 15 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 16 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 17 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 18 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 19 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 20 10 days in Paris and......
- 21 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 22 LIsbon
- 23 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 24 Iceland in 7 days.
- 25 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily