I'm planning to visit Greece next March. I'm from Malaysia and will be travelling to Chennai, Jeddah, Amman, Istanbul and then Athens. After that I will be leaving for London and return to Malaysia. I've done some research and at first I thought I just wanna spend about 2-3 days merely in Athens, however, I figured that I should visit Santorini as well. Would you recommend to me any places nearby, that are worth visiting? My budget for tickets, hotel (cheap ones) and food (I'll bring some food with me) are around 300-500 Euro. Or should I increase my budget?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 2 Greece, Italy Or Swiss in Late Oct ??
- 3 Dordogne Itinerary
- 4 Our Next Europe Trip
- 5 Italian Roadtrip ideas/feedback
- 6 Rome - To Tour or Not to Tour
- 7 Parking in Hallstadt, Dachstein and Linz?
- 8 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 9 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 10 Mount Etna -Sicily
- 11 Izmir to Istanbul
- 12 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 13 The cathedral of Amiens in color
- 14 6 weeks in Tuscany-things to do
- 15 Planning our Honeymoon
- 16 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 17 "Magnificent" video exhibit at Palazzo Vecchio in Florence
- 18 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 19 Andalucia to Madrid
- 20 Did I make a mistake arriving Venice on a holiday (Nov 1)?
- 21 Segovia Hotel
- 22 Itinerary Barcelona & Southern France 9/23-10/14/15
- 23 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 24 Confused ~ Pheasant Inn Lake District
- 25 Shuttle Service in Paris