I'm planning to visit Greece next March. I'm from Malaysia and will be travelling to Chennai, Jeddah, Amman, Istanbul and then Athens. After that I will be leaving for London and return to Malaysia. I've done some research and at first I thought I just wanna spend about 2-3 days merely in Athens, however, I figured that I should visit Santorini as well. Would you recommend to me any places nearby, that are worth visiting? My budget for tickets, hotel (cheap ones) and food (I'll bring some food with me) are around 300-500 Euro. Or should I increase my budget?
Thanks in advance!
Trip to Greece, first timer
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 2 The east coast of Italy
- 3 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 4 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 5 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 6 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 7 Bella to Rome
- 8 What are Your Favorite Kid-Friendly Hotels in Paris?
- 9 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 10 Ireland or Scotland
- 11 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 12 Need help with destinations east of Stockholm
- 13 Two Month Europe Trip
- 14 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 15 First Trip to Europe
- 16 Anyone used otel.com - is it reputable
- 17 Renting a car in Portugal from Autoeurope.com
- 18 30 male travelling alone for first time to central london.
- 19 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 20 Bologna - 5 days too much?
- 21 Had vignette but got ticket anyway!
- 22 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 23 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 24 Cruise stop at Livirono (Florence/Pisa)
- 25 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey