I'm planning to visit Greece next March. I'm from Malaysia and will be travelling to Chennai, Jeddah, Amman, Istanbul and then Athens. After that I will be leaving for London and return to Malaysia. I've done some research and at first I thought I just wanna spend about 2-3 days merely in Athens, however, I figured that I should visit Santorini as well. Would you recommend to me any places nearby, that are worth visiting? My budget for tickets, hotel (cheap ones) and food (I'll bring some food with me) are around 300-500 Euro. Or should I increase my budget?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cruising (not sailing) in Croatia..worried about noise
- 2 Europe First Timers
- 3 Thinking about the Fjords
- 4 4 weeks entailing 1 wk Greece and 3 wks in Italy
- 5 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 6 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 7 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 8 Uber vs. TfL
- 9 I see the aspect outcomes of extremely inflamed
- 10 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 11 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 12 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 13 Greek Village
- 14 Berlin
- 15 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 16 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 17 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 18 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 19 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 20 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 21 Athens Help
- 22 how to get to Salzburg from Krakow
- 23 Berlin -clubs
- 24 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 25 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland