I'm planning to visit Greece next March. I'm from Malaysia and will be travelling to Chennai, Jeddah, Amman, Istanbul and then Athens. After that I will be leaving for London and return to Malaysia. I've done some research and at first I thought I just wanna spend about 2-3 days merely in Athens, however, I figured that I should visit Santorini as well. Would you recommend to me any places nearby, that are worth visiting? My budget for tickets, hotel (cheap ones) and food (I'll bring some food with me) are around 300-500 Euro. Or should I increase my budget?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 days to visit Paris, London and maybe Florence?!
- 2 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 3 An ambitions plan for Andalusia
- 4 Best Area to Stay in Galway - Walk to Pubs
- 5 Provence Planning Help
- 6 Our first trip to Europe
- 7 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 8 On foot Gibraltar queue
- 9 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 10 My summer in Paris
- 11 Restaurant recommendations in San Sebastián
- 12 A wonderful month in France
- 13 Bus/Train tickets Madrid>Cordoba>Granada>Ronda>Seville>Madrid
- 14 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 15 Enticing Iceland - Our week-long trip around the south
- 16 Venice: Shopping Question
- 17 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 18 Puglia and Matera
- 19 French towns in autumn
- 20 returning car at europcar's Des Ternes location in Paris
- 21 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 22 Brugges to Bayeux to Versailles
- 23 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 24 Train tickets in Europe
- 25 Cinque Terre