I'm planning to visit Greece next March. I'm from Malaysia and will be travelling to Chennai, Jeddah, Amman, Istanbul and then Athens. After that I will be leaving for London and return to Malaysia. I've done some research and at first I thought I just wanna spend about 2-3 days merely in Athens, however, I figured that I should visit Santorini as well. Would you recommend to me any places nearby, that are worth visiting? My budget for tickets, hotel (cheap ones) and food (I'll bring some food with me) are around 300-500 Euro. Or should I increase my budget?
Thanks in advance!
Trip to Greece, first timer
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best way to travel between Heathrow and Paris
- 2 Paris Bastille Day
- 3 River Cruise
- 4 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 5 Potential trip - Balkans
- 6 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 7 car rental agency
- 8 Amsterdam... Hotel recommendations and must sees
- 9 Italy for 5 nights!
- 10 Advice on Romania Itinerary
- 11 Castle/Abbey Ruins in Wales - Night Access
- 12 scotland trave;
- 13 Paris Art Galleries
- 14 Nuremberg on a Business Trip
- 15 Driver/Car Transfer from Pisa to Cinque Terre
- 16 3 Full Days in Paris... What are the must sees?
- 17 Amsterdam Hotel or B&B Recommendation
- 18 Croatia help
- 19 Accommodation
- 20 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 21 9 Nights: Venice, AC, and Rome first timer help!!!
- 22 Stockholmsmässan Exhibition and Convention Center to nearest airport
- 23 Euro Quiz # 63 (Friday): Vive la France!
- 24 Underground Ticket Office Closures---Effects Yet?
- 25 Is Greece cheaper to visit then Italy and France??