I'm planning to visit Greece next March. I'm from Malaysia and will be travelling to Chennai, Jeddah, Amman, Istanbul and then Athens. After that I will be leaving for London and return to Malaysia. I've done some research and at first I thought I just wanna spend about 2-3 days merely in Athens, however, I figured that I should visit Santorini as well. Would you recommend to me any places nearby, that are worth visiting? My budget for tickets, hotel (cheap ones) and food (I'll bring some food with me) are around 300-500 Euro. Or should I increase my budget?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 2 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 3 Rungis market Paris
- 4 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 5 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 6 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 7 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 8 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?
- 9 Arcachon Bassin--best area to stay
- 10 Scotland 1-week itinerary: Edinburgh + Highlands
- 11 RHK's Fall escape
- 12 5 day stay - ideas of best place to visit in December
- 13 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 14 Black Cab Tour in Belfast
- 15 Europe Itinerary
- 16 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 17 Travelling to Europe from OCT 15 to OCT 30
- 18 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 19 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 20 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 21 Baviaran Alps End April Good idea?
- 22 Oops - too many yes it is me me me
- 23 Anyone visiting Ireland
- 24 New Airline for Naxos
- 25 Salzburg Christmas Eve Dinner