I'm planning to visit Greece next March. I'm from Malaysia and will be travelling to Chennai, Jeddah, Amman, Istanbul and then Athens. After that I will be leaving for London and return to Malaysia. I've done some research and at first I thought I just wanna spend about 2-3 days merely in Athens, however, I figured that I should visit Santorini as well. Would you recommend to me any places nearby, that are worth visiting? My budget for tickets, hotel (cheap ones) and food (I'll bring some food with me) are around 300-500 Euro. Or should I increase my budget?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 2 Valencia Spain
- 3 Driving in Italy
- 4 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.
- 5 Appenzell in December?
- 6 The DCC scam is spreading
- 7 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 8 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 9 Day Trips from Granada
- 10 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 11 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 12 Christmas in Spain
- 13 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 14 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 15 Rome Water Shortage
- 16 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 17 Visiting Zurich
- 18 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 19 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 20 Moldova and Transnistria
- 21 Getting around London
- 22 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 23 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 24 Favorite Champagne houses in Reims and surrounding area
- 25 Iceland in January/February