I'm planning to visit Greece next March. I'm from Malaysia and will be travelling to Chennai, Jeddah, Amman, Istanbul and then Athens. After that I will be leaving for London and return to Malaysia. I've done some research and at first I thought I just wanna spend about 2-3 days merely in Athens, however, I figured that I should visit Santorini as well. Would you recommend to me any places nearby, that are worth visiting? My budget for tickets, hotel (cheap ones) and food (I'll bring some food with me) are around 300-500 Euro. Or should I increase my budget?
Thanks in advance!
Trip to Greece, first timer
- 1 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 2 Montepulciano faves
- 3 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE
- 4 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
- 5 Three nights in London, two nights somewhere else, help?
- 6 Cuenca or Toledo
- 7 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 8 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 9 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 10 Cinque Terre or More Tuscan Villages?
- 11 Paris trip report
- 12 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 13 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 14 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 15 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 16 Trains in Italy
- 17 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 18 Scotland. Cawdor Castle , Inverness
- 19 I Need To Vent!
- 20 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 21 Planning a honeymoon in Spain - most romantic areas??
- 22 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 23 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 24 June Garden Event at Hever Castle.
- 25 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights