I'm planning to visit Greece next March. I'm from Malaysia and will be travelling to Chennai, Jeddah, Amman, Istanbul and then Athens. After that I will be leaving for London and return to Malaysia. I've done some research and at first I thought I just wanna spend about 2-3 days merely in Athens, however, I figured that I should visit Santorini as well. Would you recommend to me any places nearby, that are worth visiting? My budget for tickets, hotel (cheap ones) and food (I'll bring some food with me) are around 300-500 Euro. Or should I increase my budget?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 2 세븐럭카지노／♚』》( AUG888.ze.am )《『♚＼슈퍼카지노
- 3 하얏트카지노／♒』》( AUG888.ze.am )《『♒＼슈퍼카지노
- 4 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 5 Italy
- 6 싱가폴카지노／✿』》( AUG888.ze.am )《『✿＼슈퍼카지노
- 7 마닐라카지노／❦』》( AUG888.ze.am )《『❦＼슈퍼카지노
- 8 베스트카지노／❤』》( AUG888.ze.am )《『❤＼슈퍼카지노
- 9 크라운카지노／✄』》( AUG888.ze.am )《『✄＼슈퍼카지노
- 10 워커힐카지노／⌘』》( AUG888.ze.am )《『⌘＼슈퍼카지노
- 11 센토사카지노／☄』》( AUG888.ze.am )《『☄＼슈퍼카지노
- 12 투게더카지노／✪』》( AUG888.ze.am )《『✪＼슈퍼카지노
- 13 Ireland travel passport question
- 14 Revised itinerary for italy
- 15 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 16 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 17 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 18 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 19 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 20 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 21 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 22 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 23 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 24 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 25 Juangfrau / mt