I'm planning to visit Greece next March. I'm from Malaysia and will be travelling to Chennai, Jeddah, Amman, Istanbul and then Athens. After that I will be leaving for London and return to Malaysia. I've done some research and at first I thought I just wanna spend about 2-3 days merely in Athens, however, I figured that I should visit Santorini as well. Would you recommend to me any places nearby, that are worth visiting? My budget for tickets, hotel (cheap ones) and food (I'll bring some food with me) are around 300-500 Euro. Or should I increase my budget?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland in October
- 2 All of Spain or something else..?
- 3 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 4 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 5 Barcelona Car rental return
- 6 My First Trip to Europe...
- 7 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 8 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 9 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 10 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 11 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 12 Renting International Cars from USA
- 13 Enjoying England for a year!
- 14 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 15 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 16 Greece Itinerary
- 17 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 18 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 19 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 20 gare de nord
- 21 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 22 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 23 Looking for a car with a driver in Ireland
- 24 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 25 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest