I'm planning to visit Greece next March. I'm from Malaysia and will be travelling to Chennai, Jeddah, Amman, Istanbul and then Athens. After that I will be leaving for London and return to Malaysia. I've done some research and at first I thought I just wanna spend about 2-3 days merely in Athens, however, I figured that I should visit Santorini as well. Would you recommend to me any places nearby, that are worth visiting? My budget for tickets, hotel (cheap ones) and food (I'll bring some food with me) are around 300-500 Euro. Or should I increase my budget?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 2 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 3 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 4 River Boat Cruise
- 5 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 6 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 7 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 8 Sliema, Malta
- 9 Portugal. & Southern Spain
- 10 Sachsenhausen?
- 11 Looking for advice on a Paris-based day trip to Reims
- 12 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 13 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 14 Road tripping: Isle of Skye to London
- 15 Rome to Portofino -
- 16 Sim Card
- 17 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 18 3 Days in Paris.. what are the "must sees"?
- 19 12 Days in Italy
- 20 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 21 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 22 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 23 student in denmark
- 24 Poland in September
- 25 Doobie in Amsterdam