I'm planning to visit Greece next March. I'm from Malaysia and will be travelling to Chennai, Jeddah, Amman, Istanbul and then Athens. After that I will be leaving for London and return to Malaysia. I've done some research and at first I thought I just wanna spend about 2-3 days merely in Athens, however, I figured that I should visit Santorini as well. Would you recommend to me any places nearby, that are worth visiting? My budget for tickets, hotel (cheap ones) and food (I'll bring some food with me) are around 300-500 Euro. Or should I increase my budget?
Thanks in advance!
Trip to Greece, first timer
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 2 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 3 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 4 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 5 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 6 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 7 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 8 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 9 Ireland or Scotland
- 10 I dream of Europe
- 11 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 12 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 13 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 14 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 15 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 16 Last minute trip in Europe 25th Oct - 2nd Nov, interested in joining?
- 17 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 18 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 19 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 20 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 21 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 22 Autumn in Paris
- 23 Weekend in Norfolk
- 24 Athens at New Years
- 25 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich