I'm taking a trip with my daughter to Germany as she finished up at UCLA (art major) and wants to see the art scene (gallaries, studios and museums) in Berlin. We have 17 days. I have us spending 6 days in Berlin (we fly into Berlin) as thats the purpose of the trip and ending with 6 days in Munich. We fly back to the states from Munich. Other cities we are considering are Frankfurt (2-3 days), Nuremberg(2-3 days) and Stuttgart (2-3 days). I'm using hotel points so in Berlin and Munich every 5th night is free so it makes sense to spend the bulk of our time there. I want to visit Stuttgart so I can see the Porsche factory. Any thoughts on alternative cities or whether 6 days is too much to spend in Berlin or Munich? Thanks, Andrew
Trip to Germany in May with Adult Daughter ... Need Travel Suggestions ...
- 1 Visiting Greece in the fall.
- 2 Driving through Europe
- 3 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 4 Am I too fat too travel?
- 5 Fethiye Turkey to Rhodes Greece Ferry
- 6 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 7 Limousine Service
- 8 Rhine River Lights Fireworks
- 9 Best way to get to national rail station for 7 day paper travel cards?
- 10 7 days in Turkey - itinerary help please!
- 11 Getting the best our of Europe
- 12 Best Base on the Rhine for Day Trips
- 13 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland
- 14 Kids, drugs, and overnight flights...advice??!!
- 15 What to Give to Host Family
- 16 convenient hotel in rome for one nignt before heading south
- 17 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 18 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 19 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 20 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 21 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 22 Rubles & A River...Yes, We are in Russia
- 23 Palio Parking
- 24 Oxford to Rye
- 25 Alacazar in Sevilla