I'm taking a trip with my daughter to Germany as she finished up at UCLA (art major) and wants to see the art scene (gallaries, studios and museums) in Berlin. We have 17 days. I have us spending 6 days in Berlin (we fly into Berlin) as thats the purpose of the trip and ending with 6 days in Munich. We fly back to the states from Munich. Other cities we are considering are Frankfurt (2-3 days), Nuremberg(2-3 days) and Stuttgart (2-3 days). I'm using hotel points so in Berlin and Munich every 5th night is free so it makes sense to spend the bulk of our time there. I want to visit Stuttgart so I can see the Porsche factory. Any thoughts on alternative cities or whether 6 days is too much to spend in Berlin or Munich? Thanks, Andrew
Trip to Germany in May with Adult Daughter ... Need Travel Suggestions ...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 2 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 3 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 4 Positano, Italy
- 5 Nice Video about Poland
- 6 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 7 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 8 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 9 Domus Aurea (Rome) -- still closed?
- 10 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 11 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 12 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 13 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 14 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 15 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 16 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 17 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 18 Vienna highlights
- 19 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 20 Where to stay in Rome
- 21 Estonia Amber
- 22 20 days in Central Europe (female traveling solo)
- 23 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 24 Munich
- 25 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium