I'm taking a trip with my daughter to Germany as she finished up at UCLA (art major) and wants to see the art scene (gallaries, studios and museums) in Berlin. We have 17 days. I have us spending 6 days in Berlin (we fly into Berlin) as thats the purpose of the trip and ending with 6 days in Munich. We fly back to the states from Munich. Other cities we are considering are Frankfurt (2-3 days), Nuremberg(2-3 days) and Stuttgart (2-3 days). I'm using hotel points so in Berlin and Munich every 5th night is free so it makes sense to spend the bulk of our time there. I want to visit Stuttgart so I can see the Porsche factory. Any thoughts on alternative cities or whether 6 days is too much to spend in Berlin or Munich? Thanks, Andrew
Trip to Germany in May with Adult Daughter ... Need Travel Suggestions ...
- 1 Tour-Free Travel
- 2 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 3 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 4 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 5 What is the best travel/tour agency to use for escorted trips abroad?
- 6 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 7 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 8 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 9 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 10 London Spy Sites
- 11 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 12 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 13 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 14 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 15 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 16 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 17 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 18 East coast trains
- 19 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 20 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 21 Help with Colosseum Underground tour needed
- 22 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 23 Where to stay for one night ???
- 24 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 25 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris