I'm taking a trip with my daughter to Germany as she finished up at UCLA (art major) and wants to see the art scene (gallaries, studios and museums) in Berlin. We have 17 days. I have us spending 6 days in Berlin (we fly into Berlin) as thats the purpose of the trip and ending with 6 days in Munich. We fly back to the states from Munich. Other cities we are considering are Frankfurt (2-3 days), Nuremberg(2-3 days) and Stuttgart (2-3 days). I'm using hotel points so in Berlin and Munich every 5th night is free so it makes sense to spend the bulk of our time there. I want to visit Stuttgart so I can see the Porsche factory. Any thoughts on alternative cities or whether 6 days is too much to spend in Berlin or Munich? Thanks, Andrew
Trip to Germany in May with Adult Daughter ... Need Travel Suggestions ...
- 1 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 2 Southern Italy Itinerary- is this do-able?
- 3 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 4 London Evening Activity
- 5 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
- 6 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 7 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 8 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 9 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 10 Car rental
- 11 Day trip to Capri
- 12 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 13 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 14 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 15 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 16 RHK's heading to Europe
- 17 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 18 France in 7 days
- 19 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 20 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 21 Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
- 22 Istanbul in April
- 23 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 24 Cera 23 in Barcelona
- 25 Driving around Amalfi on first visit...