I'm taking a trip with my daughter to Germany as she finished up at UCLA (art major) and wants to see the art scene (gallaries, studios and museums) in Berlin. We have 17 days. I have us spending 6 days in Berlin (we fly into Berlin) as thats the purpose of the trip and ending with 6 days in Munich. We fly back to the states from Munich. Other cities we are considering are Frankfurt (2-3 days), Nuremberg(2-3 days) and Stuttgart (2-3 days). I'm using hotel points so in Berlin and Munich every 5th night is free so it makes sense to spend the bulk of our time there. I want to visit Stuttgart so I can see the Porsche factory. Any thoughts on alternative cities or whether 6 days is too much to spend in Berlin or Munich? Thanks, Andrew
Trip to Germany in May with Adult Daughter ... Need Travel Suggestions ...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 2 Spain vacation help
- 3 Rocamaxour
- 4 Which Florence hotel?
- 5 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 6 BUGA 2015 (Floral festival in Brandenburg) transportation
- 7 April in Madrid
- 8 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 9 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 10 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 11 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 12 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 13 construction near Shangri-La Paris or Le Royal Monceau Paris?
- 14 Louvre vs. Orsay/Rodin
- 15 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 16 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 17 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 18 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 19 Greece after the Vote
- 20 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 21 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 22 Shipping bags home
- 23 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 24 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 25 Apartment in Italy