I'm taking a trip with my daughter to Germany as she finished up at UCLA (art major) and wants to see the art scene (gallaries, studios and museums) in Berlin. We have 17 days. I have us spending 6 days in Berlin (we fly into Berlin) as thats the purpose of the trip and ending with 6 days in Munich. We fly back to the states from Munich. Other cities we are considering are Frankfurt (2-3 days), Nuremberg(2-3 days) and Stuttgart (2-3 days). I'm using hotel points so in Berlin and Munich every 5th night is free so it makes sense to spend the bulk of our time there. I want to visit Stuttgart so I can see the Porsche factory. Any thoughts on alternative cities or whether 6 days is too much to spend in Berlin or Munich? Thanks, Andrew
Trip to Germany in May with Adult Daughter ... Need Travel Suggestions ...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 2 Tour Group Operators
- 3 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 4 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 5 I went to Paris in June
- 6 Italy things to do?
- 7 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 8 Tuscany for wine, food & photography??
- 9 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 10 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 11 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 12 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 13 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 14 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 15 Self-driving tips for France
- 16 Does this sound feasible?
- 17 house-renting safe in Slovenija?
- 18 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 19 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 20 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 21 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 22 How to make this adventure work?
- 23 Eating in University cafeterias
- 24 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 25 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD