I'm taking a trip with my daughter to Germany as she finished up at UCLA (art major) and wants to see the art scene (gallaries, studios and museums) in Berlin. We have 17 days. I have us spending 6 days in Berlin (we fly into Berlin) as thats the purpose of the trip and ending with 6 days in Munich. We fly back to the states from Munich. Other cities we are considering are Frankfurt (2-3 days), Nuremberg(2-3 days) and Stuttgart (2-3 days). I'm using hotel points so in Berlin and Munich every 5th night is free so it makes sense to spend the bulk of our time there. I want to visit Stuttgart so I can see the Porsche factory. Any thoughts on alternative cities or whether 6 days is too much to spend in Berlin or Munich? Thanks, Andrew
Trip to Germany in May with Adult Daughter ... Need Travel Suggestions ...
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 2 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 3 Venice in Jan
- 4 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 5 Southern France
- 6 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 7 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 8 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 9 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 10 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 11 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 12 Spain Travel
- 13 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 14 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 15 Public transport from Ostuni
- 16 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 17 Itinerary Questions
- 18 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 19 at last an itinerary: feedback and hotel suggestions please
- 20 Bologna Restaurants open on Sunday?
- 21 Trip Report - Fringe Movements
- 22 Our Happy Return to Sunny Tuscany (plus a small bite of Bologna, too!)
- 23 A full week in The Netherlands
- 24 Photo trip report - Belgium/France/Germany
- 25 Unique excursion/experience in Paris