I am heading to Rome in October of 2016 for my brother's wedding. I am hoping to take off two weeks to explore more then just Rome....but want the best advice to where to go and how to accomplish this in an affordable way. I'd love to see Tuscany, Venice, Paris, maybe Greece? Looking for best flight times to purchase.....best set up for getting the most out of this trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 2 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 3 2 weeks Europe trip
- 4 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 5 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 6 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 7 Transportation
- 8 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 9 4 days in Provence in early June
- 10 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 11 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 12 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 13 Leather goods in Florence
- 14 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 15 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 16 France Itinerary Advice
- 17 dinner jackets
- 18 Trip to Rome
- 19 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 20 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 21 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 22 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 23 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 24 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 25 Things to do in Montpellier