I am heading to Rome in October of 2016 for my brother's wedding. I am hoping to take off two weeks to explore more then just Rome....but want the best advice to where to go and how to accomplish this in an affordable way. I'd love to see Tuscany, Venice, Paris, maybe Greece? Looking for best flight times to purchase.....best set up for getting the most out of this trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 2 25th Anniversary in Italy - Spring 2017
- 3 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 4 Paris hotels
- 5 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 6 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 7 London Hotels
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 10 Back from Paris
- 11 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 12 Summer Travel order
- 13 10 days in Paris and......
- 14 Another tipping question: concierges
- 15 Brugge hotel help
- 16 Luggage Storage
- 17 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 18 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 19 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 20 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 21 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 22 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 23 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 24 LIsbon
- 25 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition